• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Hi Narla

I have thrown them in the bin. Decided that it was my eyes playing tricks on me and to wait a few days. I have to be honest but I might buy a two pack today and try one later and one in the morning. I shouldn't but only cheap ones so can't hurt! I'm 5 days away from af so fingers crossed she stays away!

How is everyone else doing today? x

morning ladies,

ov day today! well at least i hope it is. haven't got a smiley yet on my cb digi opk but hoping i will when i use it later.

me n dh dtd so far cd 13 and cd 14, will also dtd today cd 15 and maybe the next 2 days just to be sure.

narla - how u feeling? any more cravings?

levi - how bout u?

happy - let us know how the testing goes.

happy,gl with testing today.:thumbup:
holly hope you get your smiley face today:happydance:
took a fr test today,bfn,im on cd23,do you think its still early?i usually have a 26/27/28 day cycle.how gd r the fr tests.

i've never used fr sorry. i always use sd.

but maybe it's just too early to show anything. u could try again in a few days.

fingers crossed. xo

Hi all

Well poas again and have what seems like an extremly faint line but then again just could be my eyes playing tricks. It doesn't show up on a photo. I have been getting a really horrible pain in my lower back and some cramping on my right lower abdomen just above pubic bone. Think I am over analysing againg as could just be down to being slightly constipated (sorry TMI).

I am going to try the other test in the morning and see what happens.

So any new news today from anyone! This waiting is killing me! Wish I knew so I could have a few glasses of wine tonight as the sun is out!

Hope you get your smily face hollyrose and babyanise we have to both get bfp so we can be bump buddies! Think it is probably just too early for both of us. FX for us all xxx

got a smiley face today! yippeee!

it's a day later than the last few cycles as i usually get it on cd 14 and today is cd15.

gonna bd the weekend away! lol!

happy- i really hope it's an early bfp ur seeing.

they should rename the tww cause it feels like a lot longer doesn't it? i was the same last month. went out with the girls and didn't drink at all then the witch got me. but if it had been bfp i would have been so annoyed with myself for drinking!

xo

hollyrose. Yippie!!! I cant write much as im on my phone comp being mended argggg. Cant wait to catch up with u all soon! Good luck with thoses bfps.xxxx

i feel awful cause think i have a urine infection or maybe cystitis.
have been up all night in agony.
needless to say we couldn't dtd last night or today because i'm too sore down below!

bloody typical! the day i get my smiley we can't do anything about it.

we dtd the 2 days before i got the smiley and i had pains on my right side yesterday evening which i think was the egg being released.

do u think there's still a chance we might have caught the egg? or should i write this month off?

any advice?

thanks.

You never know. If you dtd 2 days before I think there is a good chance that some swimmers hung around! Really hoping they did!

Are you able to dtd again just in case or are you still sore?

I'm in work now and think I am going to have to go out and get a hpt seen as I haven't poas since yesterday! I don't know how to get rid of this addiction! Defo can't go cold turkey!

Hope it works out for you and you get your bfp this month!x x

we dtd cd 13 and cd 14 got smiley cd 15.

might be able to dtd later as pain has just started to ease off a bit.

dh working so it would be evening time before we could bd again.

really pi**ed off!

i know what u mean happy bout poas! let us know how it goes. xo

hoolyrose. Just wanted to say dont write this month off hunni think they can live up to 72 hours so still a chance! How u feelin? Its typical like u say, hope u start to feel a bit better soon! Should have comp back soon so can write u a nice long letter lol! happygolucky. How are u getting on? Your as bad as me poas which i still do daily by the way, my guilty pleasure! Sure i'll stop soon! Lol. Hows that bfp your working on? Hopefully beable to speak properly to you all soon i miss it like mad!!!!!!!!!!!! Fairydust and hugs to u all.x

Well bought a 10miu one and I think I am 9 dpo today and total bfn! My original plan was to test on Monday at 11dpo so think I am going to hold off until then! Only one day mind!

Bit gutted but think if I put it in my mind that it is a bfn and just concentrate on next cycle then I might get a nice suprise!

No new symptoms other than yesterday afternoon had horrible taste in mouth that made me choke - kind of like when you take nasal spray and it goes down the back of your throat! Passed within 10 minutes though and that was it. Loads more CM and cervix still tightly closed plus (sorry tmi) really constipated!

Yea Holly I think you are still in with a real chance - all you need is one little tiny guy waiting up there :thumbup:

thanks happy, i hope so!

i think u have the right idea bout testing. xo

welcome sparklepixie!

narla- fingers crossed that we caught the egg!

we miss u on here.

xo

arggg still no computer, really buggin me now! How are u all? Hollyrose. How u feelin now hunni? Just the wait now? Have my fingers tightly crossed for u! Happygolucky. I didnt get bfp until 11dpo and it was light then so def dont give up hope. Think ur prob right to leave poas for a day but its sooo hard! Good luck to you ladies fairydust and hugs your way.x

hi,
feeling really ill today. went to out of hours doctor n do have a urine infection, taking antibiotics. have slept all day today.
not even thinkin that i'm in the tww yet! will start when i feel better probably.
hope everyone's ok.
xo

oh no hunni, sorry to hear that. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon and make u feel better! How rubbish for u. Well take it easy hopefully speak to you when your feelin better. Lots of fairydust and hugs your way.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->