• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

just realized that we dtd on cd 13, 14, 15, and 16 the month that i conceived my last baby. so maybe all hope is not lost! lol!

he had better come home tonight or i will cry!

Just read this thread and it seems to be a lucky one so want to post! Congrats to all with BFPs!

I am 6 dpo but seem to be a lot coming for this 9th cycle! It seems that I have had pregnancy symptoms every month for 9 months. This month I am logically putting the 'symptoms' down to other things. The only thing that is different for me is that my cervix is high soft and tightly closed. I have checked my CP for a number of months and have not once felt it tightly closed - but on the other hand I know that this isn't reliable! Oh well few more days to go! Hope everyone is doing well!

Baby dust to you all x

welcome happy!

i felt a lot of 'symptoms' last month as well but the witch still got me.
fingers crossed this is ur month!

xo

Thanks and I hope for you too! This does seem to be a lucky thread so FX! I am not having any symptoms now so guess just have to wait it out and see what happens!

gl to all waiting to test,im in my 1ww so will be testing maybe at the weekend or mon.

Hey ladies,

Hollyrose: Hopefully you should cover yourself ok so fx'ed! Oh its exciting, Im gonna try not to craze you to test too early! My dd is 10, and like a 2nd mum to ds so all is good! Now gonna tuck into some chicken burgers which Im craving like mad at the min!:wacko:

Happygolucky: Fx'ed for you then! Do you know when your gonna test? Hope our luck rubs off on you!!:flower::flower:

Babyanise: Hello, good luck for your testing hun!!:thumbup::thumbup:

:dust: and :hugs: to you all ladies!!xx

Hi Narla

Well I want to wait until Monday but will probably end up doing some before then. Don't really want to but pretty sure I will! I just don't seem to have any proper symptoms. I had about 5 very nasty evap lines last cycle which really got me upset because they looked so real!

Never mind, just a couple more days to hang on! x

Hi Narla

Well I want to wait until Monday but will probably end up doing some before then. Don't really want to but pretty sure I will! I just don't seem to have any proper symptoms. I had about 5 very nasty evap lines last cycle which really got me upset because they looked so real!

Never mind, just a couple more days to hang on! x

I know, as you will know if you read this tread Im a poas addict so I started at 7dpo but didnt get my lines till 11dpo so Im not one to talk about waiting!lol!!

If its any help to you I had no real symptoms either I still dont really apart from the cravings, I think we're so in tune with our bodys when we're ttc you can read everything as a 'symptom'.

Sorry to hear about the evap lines some of them I've seen on here and really look like BFP's then they turn out to be evaps! Thats gonna mess with your head as well!

Well good luck with the testing and make sure you come back and fill us in with how your doing and any piccies that u have of tests (I still love looking at them)!!!

Loads a fairy dust your way!!!!x

narla- thanks, think i'm just stressing out a bit! will prob poas from 8 or 9dpo i'd say.
chicken burgers sound good! that baby has good taste. xo

happy - this does seem to be a lucky thread so far.

baby - i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

xo

How is everyone today! I am now 7 dpo and I think I am done with the symptoms spotting! Keep thinking I am having some but then putting it down to other things.

I have been having cramps all night but then I have been constipated (sorry TMI) for like two days so putting cramps down to that. Cervix is high soft and tightly closed but this isn't reliable so ignoring this, had a major increase in CM last night but again this could just be anything. I did eat loads last night but that could just be because I am a secret fatty trying to get out!

I think I am 7 dpo but guess I could be earlier or even later due to messed up cycles and PCOS. Might just have to buy some cheapie tests after -somthing about poas just appeals to me I guess!

hope everyone else is feeling good! xx

hello all,woke up this morning and had to put a bra on asap ,my nipples were so so sore,have a slight runny nose and im peeing for england lol,im cd 22 today.still have creamy cm.
happygolucky your symptoms sound :thumbup:

Yours sound great too! I have had a stuffy nose for last couple of days. Waking up with it and then clears by afternoon. But I have always suffered sinus problems so putting it down to that. Trying to be really calm but think I might just poas today for the fun of it! My bbs don't hurt at all. Never do with af or at any point in my cycle. I think if they start getting sore then that will boost my negativity!

hello all,woke up this morning and had to put a bra on asap ,my nipples were so so sore,have a slight runny nose and im peeing for england lol,im cd 22 today.still have creamy cm.
happygolucky your symptoms sound :thumbup:

hey that sounds like good sign i started with sore nipples week before period was due!! hope it leads to bfp

Ok this is going to be TMI by the way! I have noticed yesterday and today an increase in CM. Just been to loo and have huge globs of cm kind of stringy but with a green tinge to it, kind of like snot (sorry!). I don't have any infections and it doesn't smell or anything like that. Just wondering if anyone has heard of this. Wow there's me being calm and I am literally looking at everything!

Ok so I poas just now on my lunch with a cheapie test. I can see a very very very very faint pink line with the same thickness as control line. It came up within 5 minutes. It is probably my eyes playing tricks on me but guess I could have ovulated earlier and today be on 9/10 dpo (max). Have a second one which I will use in the morning but kinda hoping this may be the start of my bfp but not getting hopes up too much. After all 6 evap lines last cycle!

FX for us all xxx

hi, i'll prob start testing from next sunday which should be 8/9 dpo. bit short on time now so will hopefully post more later.

happy - fingers crossed it's a bfp!

Ok so I poas just now on my lunch with a cheapie test. I can see a very very very very faint pink line with the same thickness as control line. It came up within 5 minutes. It is probably my eyes playing tricks on me but guess I could have ovulated earlier and today be on 9/10 dpo (max). Have a second one which I will use in the morning but kinda hoping this may be the start of my bfp but not getting hopes up too much. After all 6 evap lines last cycle!

FX for us all xxx

omg,fx this is your bfp:happydance:

FX for us all xxx

fx'd for you hope it is!!!! :happydance:

Hi ladies, sonthos is gonna look all funny coz im on my phone so bear with me. Hollyrose. Good luck hunni not long now then hp u'll be joining us.x happygolucky. Fx'd hun hope its the start of your bfp, sounds promising. Any pics?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->