7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

i have been having some cm with streaks of blood in it today,been told it could be due to ovulation so fx it happens soon.gl to u narla,come on eggy:happydance:also fx for all testers.

hi,
have been busy cleaning today so only getin on here now!

right,
we bd'd last night and had a small amount of watery blood on tp after, since then - nothing! no cramps, no more blood, boobs very sore.

really don't know what's going on now! if take af tomorrow that would mean a 30 day cycle. cried last night when saw the blood cause was convinced af was coming then.

any advice?

looks like u'll be bd'ing all month long narla! don't think ur dh will complain! lol!

good to hear from everyone.

have to go mop kitchen floor before dd wakes from her nap! the glamorous life i live! lol!

xo

Hollyrose: Was it bright red blood, if it was brownish then that could of been old blood also sometimes if the cervix is irritated then you can get some blood so it doesnt mean its af, You gonna test again tomorow then hunni? Im so hoping you get your BFP, I have everything crossed for you!

Think you might be right about bd'ing every day there doesnt seem an end to the highs which in a way is good!! No not much pursuading for the OH lol!!

Wow we are very domesticated, all this cleaning cant be good!!!:flower:

hi,
have been busy cleaning today so only getin on here now!

right,
we bd'd last night and had a small amount of watery blood on tp after, since then - nothing! no cramps, no more blood, boobs very sore.

really don't know what's going on now! if take af tomorrow that would mean a 30 day cycle. cried last night when saw the blood cause was convinced af was coming then.

any advice?

looks like u'll be bd'ing all month long narla! don't think ur dh will complain! lol!

good to hear from everyone.

have to go mop kitchen floor before dd wakes from her nap! the glamorous life i live! lol!

xo
I had that happen with my ds didn't with this pregnancy tho. Can be irritation of cervix like narla said! Fx'd for you hun x x

good after noon every one

narla83; will be testing next week, due on between the tuesday n the thursday so depends if af appears or not x x x

good after noon every one

narla83; will be testing next week, due on between the tuesday n the thursday so depends if af appears or not x x x

Oooo, not long to go now then hunni! How you feeling tonight?x

Hi girls,

bfn this morning. So I reckon I'm out. My cycle has got longer again this month! Hoping it's just my body settling down after being on the pill.

So I'll probably see you same time next month!!!!

I hope light headedness is a symptom ...I was horribly like this at 6dpo.. fingers crossed :)

Morning ladies,:flower:

Hollyrose: Did you test this am hunni?:hugs:

Hi girls,

bfn this morning. So I reckon I'm out. My cycle has got longer again this month! Hoping it's just my body settling down after being on the pill.

So I'll probably see you same time next month!!!!

Myrtle58: Sorry to hear bfn but your not out til af arrives! Hope your cycles settles down a bit for you, must be quite frustrating!:dohh:

Pink-phoenix: Hows you this morn? Anymore symptoms?

Mrsgreen: I got lightheaded the month I got my BFP but I also had it the month before and got a BFN. Fx'd for your BFP!

Babyanise: That sounds good hopefully you'll O soon then! Got another high today so starting to lose hope that I'll peak this time!

Hope you all have a lovely sunday! Sending loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way.xx

morning narla83 how are you today x x x x
a few symptoms but also still got the cold so could be that!!
head ache stuff/runny nose, queasy and funny pains in ma stomach abit like the feeling you get wen u go over a big bump in the road and ur tummy turns x x x x

morning narla83 how are you today x x x x
a few symptoms but also still got the cold so could be that!!
head ache stuff/runny nose, queasy and funny pains in ma stomach abit like the feeling you get wen u go over a big bump in the road and ur tummy turns x x x x

Oooo, your ticker says 1 day till testing!!!!!!!! Alot of ladies get a cold in the tww (I did) hope its a good sign hunni!! Your doing so well not testing!

its not to bad its just more the sore throat thats doin ma head in and the fact im reluctant to take anything. im not a fan of taking painkillers or any form of medication for that matter id rather my body just sorts it self out! was taking ibruphen wen the head aches wer really bad but friends that have been pregnant have said they are safe to take.
im very tempted to test 2moro but im gonna try and hold on till my af is late and as im unsure of the day the :witch: is due im going to hold out aslong as possible! felling extremly emotional and dont thing a :bfn: would be some thing i wanna see right now hahaha
and had a bit of a do with the OH lastnight that could just mess up everything so not a happy bunny at all :'(

:dust: baby dust to every one and love to everyone af got this month x x x x x x

Oh hunni sorry to hear about that. Im always about if you need a chat on here!! Your right about the BFN doesnt make you happy but if you hold out a few more days if you are preggie then your levels will be good so you'll get a lovely line!

Im like you, I dont take any meds unless Im really unwell which is very rare. Just take paracetamol/ibroprophen (sp) nothing that would do any harm if I was pg.

Well Im thinking of you, hopeing you get that BFP!!

Loads of :dust: to you!!!x

thanks honey, im so glad ive joined this chat, duno how id have managed with out it now haha! every one is so lovely x x x x x x x x x x x still keeping everythin crossed for you babe hope u get the news u want soon x x x x x :dust:

hollyrose: how are you getting on? hope your well honey x

:dust:

good morning ladies hope you all had a nice weekend :D

narla83; couldnt resist this morning did a test and i think its come up :bfp: very very faintest of lines, took 2 different pics on 2 dif cams just to make sure and posted them on the testing gallery

mite give it a few days and try again! not due on till 2moro hahahaha x x x
hope your well honey x x

:dust: :dust: x x x x x

hey congrats hun to me a line is a line so i'd say your pregnant! Mine was very faint at first x x

thanks honey :D

how are you getting on?

did ur symtoms ease any when u found out or do i have more feeling sick tired and hungry to come haha x x x x x

Hey girls,

Hope you're all well, just wanted a bit of advice about poas. I seem to have short cycles of around 24 to 25 days. If I am pg this month I would only be about 3 and a half weeks due to my short cycle. Would this make a difference to testing? So confused at the moment and want to know either way!!!!

thanks honey :D

how are you getting on?

did ur symtoms ease any when u found out or do i have more feeling sick tired and hungry to come haha x x x x x

well i had no symptoms at all felt totally normal til 6 weeks and have felt sick until today i feel back to normal again so i'm hoping 2 weeks is all i'm having. prob spoken to soon tho haha and am shattered all the time some days are worse than others though. and i'm not fancing any food at all but i've felt like that from day one. hope your feeling ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->