7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

i havent got a clue how i dont do it every day i want to lol but have to keep batteling with my self not to do it!! having a distinct lack of money and effort to go out and buy a test helps haha!! i think if i had them lying round the house id be doin one every day lol x x x x
very strange question here but.......... my bbs are defo swollen and a complete different pain, shape and size to normal ( look as tho ive had a boob job ) but there also hot to touch and my chest keeps blushing red/pink! no i know how my mum feels goin thru the change hahahahahah x x x any1 felt that before??

levichips: hope you have a very happy and healthy 9months honey, the little beauty will be here before u know it x x x x :dust:

would like to say a massive thank you to all you wonderful ladies aswell im so glad i joined this fourum. just knowing there is some where i can go and ppl that i can relate to has really made my 2ww all the more worth it. I really wish all of you all the luck in the world and cant wait to hear about everyones :bfp: as it really gives the rest of us hope

thanks again to you amazing ladies

lots of love, hugs and belly rubs x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Oh, that doesnt sound any fun!! If they get really bad try putting a cold flannel on them just to ease it for a bit. Its a good sign though!

I think its because I have them upstairs and Im at home through the day with ds so I know I can just test! Even if I dont test in the am I end up holding it for a few hours to poas in the pm instead! I just cant stop it, if I was still at work Id know I couldnt do it!!(who am I kidding Id take them with me)lol!!!!!:dohh:

pink-your symptoms sound promising mine get hot now and again and red! Hope it is for you fx'd hun x x

Oh, that doesnt sound any fun!! If they get really bad try putting a cold flannel on them just to ease it for a bit. Its a good sign though!

I think its because I have them upstairs and Im at home through the day with ds so I know I can just test! Even if I dont test in the am I end up holding it for a few hours to poas in the pm instead! I just cant stop it, if I was still at work Id know I couldnt do it!!(who am I kidding Id take them with me)lol!!!!!:dohh:

ahhhhhh good thinking batman lol :thumbup:

see ive more chance of testing at work with bein in a hospital 12 hours a day

i know waht u mean tho, ive stood in asda and tesco a few times holding them in ma hand but i know its too early and it would just be a waste and theres not a chance id not test if i had them at home x x x x x x

pink-your symptoms sound promising mine get hot now and again and red! Hope it is for you fx'd hun x x

thanks honey, really trying to not let my self get excited as i know am gonna be heart broken come next week if the :witch: rears her ugly head lol

it was a really strange sensation, i wer just about to jump in the shower n turned to face the mirror and from my neck down was red and rashy like wen u get a hot flush!! not to mention the buggers are stuck up under my chin at the minute aswell some times i really hate having bbs :dohh: x x x x x x x x

Oh sweetie, Im sorry! But theres still a chance if af doesnt make her appearence! When is she due?

I got another high on cbfm today I was hoping for a peak (oh well) I hope I get one!! Bdíng just in case there is a chance but Im thinking the m/c has messed my body up a bit, If I count when I started bleeding that would make me o around the 11th so a few days yet, like I say if the m/c hasnt messed me about. Keep your fx'd for me and I will for you hunni!!

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way.xxx:kiss:

due af today or tomorrow.

really hope it stays away but think i would've got a bfp by now if i was pregnant!

just have to wait n see i spose.

miscarriage can mess up ur cycle for the 1st wee while. hope u get a peak soon!

xo

Yea was kidding myself that I'd go back to normal straight away! But theres no harm in trying and it takes my mind off thinking about things!!

Well I'll keep my fx'd she doesnt show you never know some ladies dont get there BFP's for a while after af's due so there is a chance hunni! Do you feel pregnant?xx

i know what u mean, i found it helped to feel like i was doing something positive.

sometimes i feel pregnant then other times i feel like af's gonna come so kinda confused. not long to wait tho. today is cd 29 and i usually have a 28 day cycle but ov'd a day later than normal this month, cd 15. so thinking af might be a day later also.which would make it due tomorrow.

my boobs are mega painful.

well, good luck with the bd'ing!

xo

Well if you o'd a bit later implantation could have been a bit later so hold on in there hunni!!

Wheres everyone else gone? Wanna know how myrtle58 is have you seen her about?

Pink-phoenix: Hows them bb's today? You leaving testing for a bit longer (not that Im bugging you to but...........who am I kidding:blush:) Your symptoms sound soooo good!!

Good luck ladies.x:kiss:

Well if you o'd a bit later implantation could have been a bit later so hold on in there hunni!!

Wheres everyone else gone? Wanna know how myrtle58 is have you seen her about?

Pink-phoenix: Hows them bb's today? You leaving testing for a bit longer (not that Im bugging you to but...........who am I kidding:blush:) Your symptoms sound soooo good!!

Good luck ladies.x:kiss:

good evening narla83

bbs are killing today still, still giving off some major heat but the rest of me feels like its burning up today, ma lil bro hasnt been well and i think ive caught what hes got :'( feel awfull 8hour long head ache, blocked nose, sore throat and sneezing like mad just wanna cry today

being stuck in a hospital 12 hours hasnt helped and a 1/2 stone stab vest defo hasnt helped the girls lmao x x x
apart from that am dandy

how are you honey x x x x x x

Yea Im not too bad thanks, another high on cbfm today still no peak not sure if its just picking up on my hormones which are probably a bit doolally after m/c! But if I dont try I def wont get that BFP again!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great hunni, sounds like you have a hard job. Have you tried a warm bath as wll to try to sooth them? Prob only feel like getting in bed if you've got a bug. Good news though, just before my BFP last month I spent a day sneezing like I've never sneezed before. If your not preggie Im going to eat my virtual hat (there isnt a smillie for that poo)!!

:dust: and :hugs: your way.x

haha we are gonna have to find one for it now :D

im not a fan of hot baths and working 12 hours so by the time i get home its defo bed time!! cramming in as much sleep as possible at the min x x x security guard defo isnt a great idea for a job haha x x x

well honey keeping ma fingers, legs, toes, arms and some times my eyes (till it makes me dizzy) crossed for u x x x

i took a while to get back to normaly after m/c and still have the odd blip now and then x x x x but it does get better x x x

Ahh your so sweet thankyou!

Here this is all I found:

https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-aussie.gif

So I cant quite get it to eat it though............................ I found some other great ones too look..........

https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-thatsit.gifhttps://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-arms.gifhttps://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-cupid.gifhttps://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-groupwave.gif

Ahh your so sweet thankyou!

Here this is all I found:

https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-aussie.gif

So I cant quite get it to eat it though............................ I found some other great ones too look..........

https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-thatsit.gifhttps://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-arms.gifhttps://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-cupid.gifhttps://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-groupwave.gif

hahaha the 1st one is how i feel, the second is how much my boobies have grown, the pink one is just me and the last one are what my tummy feels like its doing 24/7 lmao x x x x x x

morning ladies,cd 8 today,i think.still getting good pink lines on opk but no pos yet:wacko:not been well last few days,migraine and feeling sick but feel better today
sorry your not feeling well pink,get well soon.:hugs:
hollyrose,hope she stays away:happydance:
narla hope you get your pos opk soon.fx:flower:
enjoy your weekend everyone

Hey girls!
15 dpo today, af is due tomorrow as I think I ov'd on cd9 this month, early I know!

I had af type cramping from about 8 dpo to 13 dpo but then it stopped. My bbs have been aching and feel a bot sore to touch. Still got cold symptoms but had that before! Think it's hayfever! Tmi but my cervix is still really high, been waiting for it to lower as I've been sure that af would arrive.

Another one of my friends has announced her pregnancy so I feel like I'm getting left behind.

If no sign of af by tomorrow I'll be testing. Not very hopeful though, really don't feel pregnant.

Sorry I haven't been on much but I've been trying to stay away! Have still been reading though!

Babydust to everyone!

Sorry my bbs or a bit sore not a bot sore! Ha ha!

Pink-phoenix: I described your symptoms then!!! When you testing?

Hollyrose: Morning hunni, hows you today? I got another high on cbfm starting to drive me a bit nuts :wacko: Im going to end up bdíng forever this month I think!!!

Myrtle58: Hello you, good to hear from you!! Will be waiting to hear from you when you test! Good luck hope you get that BFP!!

Babyanise: We're both waiting for the pos/peak then!! Will be around the same dpo then through the wait! Think Im gonna end up oíng on monday (I hope) I cant get highs forever!!:dohh:

Well lots of :dust: and :hugs:your way ladies, got to keep this thread luckey so come on thoses BFPs!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->