7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

good morning ladies hope you all had a nice weekend :D

narla83; couldnt resist this morning did a test and i think its come up :bfp: very very faintest of lines, took 2 different pics on 2 dif cams just to make sure and posted them on the testing gallery

mite give it a few days and try again! not due on till 2moro hahahaha x x x
hope your well honey x x

:dust: :dust: x x x x x

I KNEW IT!!!!! Congrats hunni!!!!xx:happydance::happydance:

Morning ladies,:flower:

Hollyrose: Hows you today? Any sign of af?

Myrtle58: Im not totally sure hunni, have you put a thread out there see if any of the other ladies know just to be sure. How you doing apart from that?

Babyanise: Any sign of that eggie for you? Im still getting high on my cbfm, there must be an end in sight! Have been bd'ing for the last 6 days now thats the most than we normally have in two months!!!!:dohh:

i have been bding every 2 days from cd5,im cd 10 today,still have lovely lines but not pos:shrug:grrrrrrcome on eggy

i have been bding every 2 days from cd5,im cd 10 today,still have lovely lines but not pos:shrug:grrrrrrcome on eggy

:rofl: I feel exactly the same hunni!!! Is there an end in sight so we can start the tww!! For once I'll be glad to get there!!!!:dohh:

Pink - Sorry I didn't congratulate you, I just went on about myself!! This ttc is so self-absorbing!

Narla - I'm ok. No more af pains. Bbs still hurting on and off. Got a slight bit of heartburn today as well but not sure if I'm just imagining it. Don't know what's going on with me! Will post something new on tonight as at work at the mo!!

hi,
sorry i haven't been on but internet at home and at work playing up.

af showed yesterday. feel very down about it tbh.

had a barny with my dh at weekend also so feeling like crap today.

pink-phoenix- a huge congratulations to u!

myrtle i'm not sure about cycle lengths. mine was 30 days this month and 28 last month.
thinking it's just settling down still from the miscarriage.

narla - looks like u'll be bd'ing all month at this rate! lol!

levi- glad ur feeling wee bit better.

hi,

myrtle i'm not sure about cycle lengths. mine was 30 days this month and 28 last month.

Sorry af got you hun! Thanks yeah feeling lot better :) x x

afternoon girlies hope your all having a good day

narla83; i thought u mite say that hahaha how good was i to not test maga early, was earlier than i said but i dont think i did to bad hahaha x x x x how are you feeling today x x x

livichips; ur lucky ive had symptoms from pretty much day one!! the sickness and heartburn have stopped a little but still sleep at every given opportuninty lol x x x x good luck honey, hope everything goes perfectly x x x

hollyrose: :hugs: so sorry babe, i hope your feeling ok!! will defo be thinking of u next time round. sending u bucket loads of babydust x x x x x x

thankyou babyanise and myrtle58 x x x hope you ladies are good 2day x x x x x

hi,

WATCH OUT IM WRITTING ESSAYS TODAY!!!

Oh hunni Im so sorry she showed up!! Sounds like your having a crap time of it at the min, but at least this month hopefully you wont be in any pain with the infection and it will give you more time to bed. We're in it together again hunni this time lets get that BFP together!!!
Think your right gonna be bd'ing for ever at this rate! However I have talked to some ladies in ttc after a loss and they have o'd about 2 weeks after m/c so Im hoping it will happen some time this week for me, never have I longed so much to be in the tww, I might just enjoy it if I get there!!!:dohh:

Loads of :friends: and :hugs: your way hunni.x

Pink-phoenix: You did very well not to test I knew you'd get it youre symptoms were so good!! Im not too bad thanks still getting my high on cbfm so still bd'ing! Keep in touch wont you let us know how your doing! When are you due then?x

Pink-phoenix: You did very well not to test I knew you'd get it youre symptoms were so good!! Im not too bad thanks still getting my high on cbfm so still bd'ing! Keep in touch wont you let us know how your doing! When are you due then?x

of course i will honey, the ladies on here have been a lifeline over the past 2 weeks i duno what id have done with out some of you x x x

best of look honey i hope you get ur :bfp: really soon x x x x x x

Pink-phoenix: I can keep my hat on!!!https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-aussie.gif Keep it for next time I know that aa BFP's on its way!!:kiss:

hahaha u and that hat :p x x x x
i kinda knew myself i just really didnt wanna get ma hopes up x x x x
my symptoms has pretty much dissapeared now compared to what they wer like!! i hope it stays like that x x x

Hey girls,

Hope you're all well, just wanted a bit of advice about poas. I seem to have short cycles of around 24 to 25 days. If I am pg this month I would only be about 3 and a half weeks due to my short cycle. Would this make a difference to testing? So confused at the moment and want to know either way!!!!

Hey hunni, was thinking of this question you asked a few days ago and had a look on the internet.

It says it shouldnt effect your testing hun, as long as your luteal phase (dpo) is longer than 10 days then it shouldnt be a prob!

Hope that helps a little.x

Morning ladies,:flower:

How are you all today?

I got another high today on the moniter, argggg, Im going to be bd'ing for ever!!!:dohh:

morning hun,will it ever end.at least you will have it covered with all the bding.i had an almost pos last night so i think im oing today as i have the pains ect.:happydance:

morning hun,will it ever end.at least you will have it covered with all the bding.i had an almost pos last night so i think im oing today as i have the pains ect.:happydance:

Im glad one of us is!!lol:dohh: Good luck hunni!

Yup Im still bd'ing everyday just to cover us, think my moniter is gonna stop asking for sticks soon so just gonna keep going...........and going............and going til af shows or I get a BFP or I drive myself soooooooo crazy doing all of this I get taken away!!:wacko:

Thanks Narla, I've seen that as well. SO confused at mo! :wacko:

Still no af. Sore boobs still there and this afternoon I've had a stitch like pain under my ribs on and off. Almost like when you eat and then do too much exercise! Also having strange sensations in lower abdomen, on the pubic bone and just above. I'm now 18 dpo (I think, beginning to doubt it now!).

Trying to wait until weekend to do another test but it's so hard!!

Getting fed up and if I need to try again next month just wish af would bloody hurry up!

Hope all you girls are well.

Morning ladies.

Well got another bfn this morning. Now 3 days late. I'm starting to think I've miscalculated my cycle in some way.

no af is still a good sign tho,i hope it stays away and you get ur :bfp: x x x

all my symptoms have pretty much dissapeared now apart from the odd funny pain/crap in ma stomach and the mad appitite x x x x
had my docs appointment yesterday and just waiting for the midwife to get in touch when its the right time. its still not sunk in tho i keep thinking im gonna come on :( x x x x

your not out ladies untill she shows.fx for you.
pink i didnt have any symptoms on all 4 of mine untill about 7-8 weeks when the ms started.:thumbup:
narla ,any o today?im 1dpo,2ww here i come:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->