• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

narla - it's so hard not to pas isn't it? lol!

we got married 7 months ago but have been together for nearly 12 years now, engaged for 6 years!

i visited norwich when i was really young once but can't remember which part!

did u say ur gonna test tomorrow too? i know i should just prob wait until weekend but i really don't think i can hold off till then. its totally like an addiction!

had dizziness last night again and nausea and was really tired.

noticed some more light brown tinged discharge today a few times on tp. hope it's not the start of early af.

everyone seems to have the cold at the minute but ur right us ladies have to battle on through it especially with lo's to look after!

ladies - i don't tell my dh half the things that i say on here! lol!
he'd think i was totally crazy if i started on about cm and poas addictions!

Hollyrose: Hullo, Mm I live just out of Norwich (in the sticks) but quite like it that way.. Have my oh at home today so was a bit dif to poas this am anyway, know we should wait till sat but missing poas for 1 day was hard enough (not sure i'll make it throgh the whole day) let alone leaving it for 3 days!!!!!!:wacko:

So theres hope for me yet 7 years on I have told him that my engagement ring has 'expired' so he needs to get me a new one (I've also told him he needs to get me an eternity ring as I've had his ds) I'm still waiting (drumming my fingers)

Symptoms are still there then! Hopefull. You testing with fmu? Have to let me know how you get on Will be waiting to hear!!!!:wacko:

Have you tried asking 'out there' if anyone has had the same spotting like you? Might put your mind at ease if you did?:hugs:

i'm still waiting on an eternity ring too! think i will be waiting for a while! lol!

it's so expensive to get married but it's nice - so far anyway! lol!

still some symptons but they seem to come and go iykwim?

what bout ur symptoms?

might ask some of the other ladies about their impl bleeding - thanks.

Um, not many symptoms to write about but I was a bit like that with DS, dont know if they're symptoms of pg or this darn cold! Still getting the achey lower back and af like pains, dizziness is still about at night but not so bad but that could be the cold again!?:wacko:

Am running low on ic's now so got to control myself. I got a boots own brand hpt and was gonna save that for sat but have read that they're 50mIU so dont hold out alot of hope for that!:dohh: Bills out this time of month too so not gonna be able to get any more for a bit:dohh:

Will keep an eye out for your thread about IB see what they say might also be worth asking in 1st tri (they're always happy to help from my exp)

:dust: and :hugs:

Ok ladies,

Q for you: Opk's as Hpt?

Yup you guessed it I poas, an opk stick, now the thing is I never got 2 lines on these even though I was o'ing (even when cbfm said peak I still got nothing on them) Now theres two lines both pink?

opk.jpg

Thanks ladies your great!!!!:kiss:

I can definitely see two pink lines. I've found a website that may be of use. It says that a positive OPK could well mean that you will get a BFP.

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
:hugs:

7dpo & pretty nausiated today!

i hope its a good sign !!!

baby dust to all...

congrats Darling!

I can definitely see two pink lines. I've found a website that may be of use. It says that a positive OPK could well mean that you will get a BFP.

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
:hugs:

Thankyou,

I cant poas again for another 3 hours dunno if I should just wait for tomorow and fmu?

Oh, cant help but wonder.:wacko:

i did another test and that was bfp too so taking them as positives can't believe it tbh hope you all get bfp's soon too xx

Hey ladies,

Well took a hpt and got a v faint BFP!! Sent OH out to get a better one! Will update later.

levichips: Congrats to you!!!

Good luck.

Hey ladies,

Well took a hpt and got a v faint BFP!! Sent OH out to get a better one! Will update later.

levichips: Congrats to you!!!

Good luck.

congrats to you too!! mine was very faint too. but line is a line when will your due date be about? hope you get anothe BFP hun!!:happydance:

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm away for a few hours and 2 BFPs!

congratulations to you both!

it's so exciting!

xo

Well I dunno, Im still in shock a bit waiting for the better test just to be sure. I havent even thought about it!!!! :dohh:

How about you? :hugs:

well, gonna test in the morning with fmu. kinda feel like af might be on her way but still hoping it might be implantation.

can you put a picture up of the bfp?

If I do promise you wont laugh its v faint on the pic but I can see it irl!

tonites.jpg

Told you v faint, but OH's on his way with better ones!!

Did you have any luck with the other ladies about IB?

levichips: Just looked and will be due around the 19th Nov thats if I am.....

:hugs: to you all.xx

no pic mine won't come up on my camera it rubbish! I.ll be due about 20th november :) getting so excited talking to you all about it! Can't talk to anyone else apart from oh x x

that is definite line. i can see it!

let us know how u get on si u do anymore tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->