7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

i have actually still got that heavy feeling like when your due on your period is that how you felt narla? bump defiantly looking lower and she still active but not all over place if that makes sense just kicks and knocks? x

Yea a bit like a heavy dragging sensation, its not the comfiest. Sounds like things are moving forward for you, when do you have the appoint to book your c/s? When do you see your m/w next she should confirm it if she is engaged.

i don't see midwife til 37 weeks got consultant at 34 week i get my date for section then too. yeah exactly how i am feeling. x

I suppose the consultunt (excuse my spelling today it gets so bad at times Im such a dits) may check you to see if shes engaged I dont really know the procedure for that hun. It does sound like it though, exciting, are you def having a section then?

You'll def hear all about it when my sis has her!!

when i went at 28 weeks he had a good feel so probably i so hope so well i will if she hasn't come before 39 weeks but i've got a funny feeling i'm not going to go that far especially if she has started to engage. i don't know why i feel like that i have done since i was 24 weeks think because i have had lots BH i don't know. could be totally off haha. i just don't want to deliver a big baby because there is higher risk after section isn't there. but even if she like levi if she came at 36 weeks she'd still be about 8lb!! but she doesn't feel as big as him atm and if she is engaged early then least she'll probably come before she is to big you'd hope anyway but my levi was to big to even engage he was stuck trying to engage so maybe that another sign she'll be smaller who know i can't keep guessing haha. x

It sounds promising that she may be smaller hun but like you say when you keep guessing it will drive you mad!!! Your sooooo close now I cant believe it my other lo would be due soon as well just happy Ive got this onre to look forward too!!! So excited for you, the 1st 7dpo baby!!! But not to early though!!:winkwink:

Told you I was getting broody!!

haha no not to early but early would be good haha you won't be far behind me!! was your dd early? well we'll find out in 2 weeks if she is engaging so so hope so. then won't be long after will see how big she is haha xx

Yeah, Dd was 7 weeks premmie but ds was born at 38+6 so he wa sjust right, have no idea with this one just hope its a quick birth!!

Really hope shes not too big will keep my fx'd for you.

Am just tiding up here and there after yesterday he got so many things and Ive so little room to put things not long now until we're in our own place, think we've all had enough now!!

aw bless did you have feeling they'd be early? was she tiny? did she need much care? xx

hope tiding going ok!! and you find somewhere for everything hehe xx i've just been reading through the start of this thread mad how much has happened !! xx

Hi Ladies!! Just checking in real quick so you don't worry. I just read back a few pages to see how you all are doing. I will check back when I have more time. Everything is going great for me. Bean is a little acrobat in my tummy. Been really busy at work is all and I'm beat by the time I get home.

:hugs: to you all my bump buddies!! Love you girls!

hi, glad everyone's doin well.

it's starting to seem more real now for me.

dd wouldn't go to pre-school this morning! she cried yesterday when she was there and cried for an hour n a half last night, wouldn't go to bed, and then refused to get dressed this morning and cried some more! i went to her school and asked if anything had happened yesterday but they said not that they could think of. gonna keep trying her cause i think she would really enjoy it when she's used to going and being away from me. teachers thought maybe the baby on the way was unsettling her too.

had pysio at hospital yesterday cause my hips have been very sore. physio said it's muscular and gave me exercises to do. just have to get the time to do them now! lol!

baby's kicks are getting very strong now. i love it! but when he moves it sets off braxton hicks, so not loving that too much.

really wet n windy here today so think it's a day for snuggling up at home.

xo

Hi ladies,:flower:

Hollyrose: Ahh bless her heart I hope she settles soon for you hun does take a little while for them to get into things at that age. You really havent had an easy run of this pregnancy have you :dohh: do you still get the m/s at all? Hope you feel better soon.:hugs:

Levi: Dd was in SCBU for a week but she was a little fighter so I brought her home with a feeding tube in her nose as she couldnt suckle, she pulled it out that night and even though they'd taught me how to put it back in they decided that she was taking enough by then to feed her normally. It would take over an hour to feed her about 5oz of milk but so worth it. I didnt know she was going to be early no and they have no reason as to why she was either just one of those things!!! Hope your ok :hugs:

R3ady: Glad your ok hun sounds like we've all got very energetic babies!! Look forward to hearing from you soon when you get a bit of time. :hugs: your way!!!

So finally got our house which we can move into a week monday!!!:happydance: Needs a fair bit of work but I ve got all the colour scemes sorted and furniture just cant wait to get in and get ripping out!! Cant do too much though I must remember just have to tell the men what to do. It hasnt got a bath though only a wet room but we're gonna rip the bathroom out and re-do it and we're only 3 miles from mum can have baths here for the time being and Alfie can still use his baby bath as well so its not a disaster!! Just be nice to have it all done before this one comes along and we're not moving in until all the decorating and carpets are down so its all good, Im a very happy bunny :happydance::happydance:

Lots of :hugs: to you all.xx

Ps will talke lots of piccies then show you the before and after so can show you!!

levi was the same about nursery probably for couple of weeks till he settled probably is mixture of nursery and new baby. through the summer holidays levi didn't want to be away for me at all. x
r3ady glad things going well for you hun x
narla bless she was a little fighter wasn't she!! house sounds brill can't wait to see pics! x
i'm feeling really rough atm i've had throat infection and feeling really drained my feeling faint has come back too nearly fainted yesterday and again today making lunch!! levi was meant to be in nursery today but didn't have energy to take him!! my car seat came today i got the maxicosi pebble in steel grey i love it and the isofix base came monday and i only ordered it thursday was really shocked came to fast plus mothercare price matched to i saved £70 X

Aww hunni sorry your not too good :hugs: do they have any idea whats causing the dizzyness?

Exciting news about the car seat love getting new stuff for bubs then I find you just keep looking at it thinking 'not long and you'll be in this' etc.... In some ways Im gonna miss not having to buy so much this time but with the house comming along all extra money will be going on that so will still be buying new things :winkwink:

midwife just said it normal pregnancy symptoms some get it some don't ah well. hubby just taken levi to play football in park i'm going to get some cleaning done. yeah it made to think in less than 8 weeks she'll be using it all. car seat and pushchair only things i've had to buy really other stuff all stuff i've wanted that couldn't afford with levi so i am getting them this time i'll be getting wardrobe and drawers next month and get all her stuff away then and sort her room properly. and next week i'm off shopping for levi prez day stuff and little something from him to baby. getting exciting now hehe xx
what you need to buy for this baby hun? x

Wow less than 8 weeks and like you say if she's early could be sooner!!! It seems to have gone so quickly even my own pregnancy seems to be flying by!! Have you got you're hospital bag packed yet?

Hmm, have to get this one a cot but b/c they'll be sharing a room going to get the bedroom set this time as they do them in packages for cheeper than buying all the bits seperatly (agg my brain is seriously not working today spelling is awful:dohh:) then just a few sleepy suits and vests and a double buggy and thats it quite lucky as we've got to re-decorate as well but we have all the furniture in storage from before so dont have to buy that either. Its all comming together and Im so glad :happydance:

How about you after the bedroom bits is that you pretty much done?

yeah after bedroom bits that it all done!!! getting my last bits for hospital bag next week. then that will be all packed all her stuff is packed just need pads and creams and stuff like that. i know can't believe how fast all the pregnancies are going!! that good you don't have to buy much if we were having a boy i wouldn't have had to have bought any clothes but couldn't really dress her in boys stuff haha. she keeps pushing right down atm needing to wee loads and sometimes takes my breath away when she pushes down!!
have you thought of a name yet? aw that will be lovely them sharing a room they will be so close they will love it xx

Na gotta have a girly girl!!

Na still having the great debate not only on names but paint colours now (I'll win but I play along for a bit) Frankie is oh's name he wants at the min but Im not sure if its too girly what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->