7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

baby hope goes as well as can hun!!
narla hope scan goes well can't wait for update! xx

Thanks hun, hope your doing well not long now until you get to meet your little bub!!:happydance: HAPPY 30 WEEKS!!

Just finished scrubbing the kitchen now going to start on the front room trying to keep my mind off the time, urgg it goes so slow when your waiting for something think this has been the longest part of pregnancy so far the rest seems to be flying by. I suppose with dd being on hols and having ds about takes my mind of things but bump reminds me when Im in bed and I get a good few kicks :baby: Taking of kicks dd and oh felt it kick the other day there very active and strong what ever they are boy/girl!! Wonder if I'll keep the trend up with a girl???

R3ady: Love the name hun my names Kate irl!!

Anyways Im just running on now, will update soon YEYYYYYY!!!:happydance:

Ok ladies will post pics in a bit but had to let you know that Im NOT sticking with the trend

:happydance:ITS A BOY:happydance:

Everythings fine, measuring well heart is good and had 2 kidneys!!

YEY have got my two boys!!!!!

YAY!! Congratulations Narla!! Your Daughter was right! She's so smart! Boys are so fun!!

Holly- Can't wait to hear how your scan went!

Baby- Thanks for checking in with us hun. Big hugs!!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies!!

Heres the pics......

New baby scan 2.jpg New baby scan.jpg

Hollyrose: Cant wait to hear how you get on hun!!!

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

aw narla!! hope your doing ok!! have you still got all ds clothes and stuff? they'll be so close!
hollyrose hope all goes ok can't wait for update xx

Levi: Yeah I kept everything!! Couldnt bear to give it away or throw it out so Im pretty covered dont really need to buy anything now except maybe a few new grows and a cot which we're off to get tomorow, going to get matching ones for them :happydance: Think I'm going to have my hands full but Im looking forward to it.

Oh just wants to know when we're gonna start trying for his girl, I have told him to at least let me have this one first :dohh: and then I want to wait at least until Alfie goes to nursery or I wont be able to give them my full attention and that will be our last so I want to enjoy the pregnancy!!

Hope your well hunni, cant remember if you said when youve got your c/section booked?xx

haha he's keen hehe!! aw nice one yeah i couldn't do it either so had all levi's clothes til found out was having girl and have now lent them to friend then selling them when i get them back!! you will have your hands full but will be lovely!! get date for section 4 weeks today can't believe how fast it going!! did you feel anything when your others were engaging? i've started getting achey down there and sometimes sharp pains having lots braxton hick which didn't get with levi and he didn't even engage so not sure and people saying it could be engaging but cus never felt any of it with levi i'm not sure what it is i've got midwife thursday so i'm sure will be able to tell me x

Narla- Those are such adorable pictures! What an adorable little baby boy you are going to have!

I feel so close to you girls. Like you are my sisters, because we are going through this important part of our lives together. We should stay in touch after our beans are born.

R3ady: I totally agree hun, I mean its just the start when you have them isnt it!!:hugs:

Hollyrose: I hope all went well hun know your having probs with internet at the min but cant wait to hear from you when you get a chance!! :flower:

Hey ladies,:flower:

How are we all?

Went out and brought ds a knew cotbed and set today, he loves it so much!! Got a great deal too saved £95 in all so Im a smiley girl today!! Ds approves of it too as you can see in the pic cant wait to get a matching set for this lil bub which still has no name. Mind you we do like the name Charlie but our friends sisters lil boy is named that but we dont really know them, do you think that matters?

SDC11930.jpg

He's started taking his first steps as well so theres no stopping him, he'll be 1 next saturday dont know where this past year has gone!!!

Anyways Im running on as always, hope your all well and those bumps are ok :hugs: Hollrose Im waiting patiently to hear your news!!!

Narla- your DS is so adorable! I think Charlie is a great name! :thumbup: But you have a while to think about it so that's good.

Holly- Still waiting to hear how your scan went! Hope it went well hun! :kiss:

I'm having a horrible day at work today. The worst! I really miss my mom. She lives halfway across the states :( I get very homesick, especially since I've been pregnant.

aw narla how cute!! love the bedding, the years go so fast can't believe levi 4 in feb!! had to fill his forms out for full time school this week for next september it's made how fast it goes!! i love the name charlie so cute don't think it matters that someone else has called their baby it!!
r3ady sorry your having a bad day and missing your mum!! hope gets better and you feel little better as day goes on! xx

R3ady: Aww hunni Im sorry you miss your mum it must be so hard having her live far from you, is she going to come and see you when the bubs is born?

Levi: Oh bless him, bet this next year is going to fly by for you!! Yeah I agree its not as if we're close and suppose that if we didnt live in the same village I wouldnt even worry about it. Oh also likes Cody as a name but Im not sure on that it's one to think of I think and I have to be carefull not to rubbish all the names he likes I suppose!!

hi ladies,

have finally got internet up and running today! yayyyy!

scan went brilliant. baby is healthy and measuring a week bigger than my dates.

it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so excited! have no idea about boys names tho so need to get our thinking caps on!

narla- congratulations on ur wee boy too! choosing names is so hard isn't it?

that's great u'll have all the clothes from ur ds already. i'l be borrowing a lot of my nephews clothes from my sister.

levi- glad ur doing well. at least u'll know soon when u'll get to meet ur baby.

r3ady- emily kate is a lovely name.

baby i hope u got through the funeral ok. i've been thinking about u. xo

the sonographer said that my placenta is partially blocking the birth canal at the minute so will need to keep an eye on that. hoping that it moves before the birth or it'll be a section for me too. tho if it's a big baby it'll be a section anyway.

was up all night wit dd. she must have a wee tummy bug cause she throwing up. seems a lot better today tho. had to keep her off nursery tho and she only started last week! ah well!

xo

narla my friends little boy is called cody its very unusual.
holly congratulations on team blue!!
i'm off to midwife in an hour just been choosing some drawers and wardrobe to go in babies bedroom but because i've already got the cot it is hard to find something to match!! can't wait to get it and get all her clothes sorted!!
hope everyone is doing ok xx

Yeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!:happydance:

Talk about keeping us in suspence!! Thats wonderfull news hunni Im so pleased for you, we've spilt it right down the middle two girls two boys!!! Hope your dd carrys on feeling better.:hugs:

well midwife said that it feels like got lot of water so she keeping eye on my measurments but atm i'm measuring bang on again!! but could mean smaller baby!! i've got to keep close eye on her movements and she'll see what happens at my 34 week appointment with consultant then see her at 37 weeks and then that it for appointments can't believe how fast it is going!!
narla and holly can't believe your over half way now!!!
and r3ady nearly halfway these pregnancies seem to be flying!! hope last bit doesn't drag think summer holidays have helped though x

CONGRATULATIONS HOLLYROSE!! Now we have 2 boys and 2 girls in our thread!!

Narla, my mom is coming to visit once before the baby is born, and also right after. Very excited!

Sorry the post is so short ladies, I'm on my way to work. I will be back on later.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"