7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

I would name a girl Frankie too!! Very cute for both girl and boy.

Narla- I'm going through a similar thing with the house situation. We are in the middle of remodeling ours now. We are building a 2 story detached garage facing the lake where OH can have his office and work truck/supplies stored. We are also turning the garage that is attached to the house into more living space. It's big enough to put another living room & two bedrooms in it. The nursery is OH's office right now (well halfway, I've already went in there and babied most of it up LOL). We are tiling the master bathroom too. It's just a mess and we have to do it in our spare time. We both work full time and have his little 4-year old son here half the time, so I'm hoping we can get the majority of things squared away before Emily comes.

Levi- I'm so sorry you have the dizziness hun. I have it too, pretty bad. I have lots of stairs to climb to get to work and it has been very hard to do. I feel like I'm going to faint when I get up to the top, and sometimes I will even start to see stars and have to grab a railing. I used to run up those stairs so quick, and now it takes me forever.

Hollyrose- your poor DD. I hope this is just a short phase she is going through and it will pass very soon. It must break your heart to hear her cry like that.

My mom is coming to visit the end of October for my baby shower, and she is also planning on taking 2 weeks off to come and stay with me during my due date. It's so hard to plan a trip around that because you never know when the baby could come. My ovulation based due date is Feb 2, but baby has measured to give me a due date of almost a week earlier than that. This is my first pregnancy, so I have nothing to compare it too. hmmmmmm.

Thats all for now. love to you all and your bumps! :hugs:

Here was my bump this morning at nearly 22 weeks. It's still so small!! But already my back, hips & butt are killing me!

Attachments

• bump22wks.jpg
    bump22wks.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi ladies,:flower:

Its been very quiet on here recently hope your all well. I've got some kind of bug at the min had to be sick in the middle of the night and still feel really tierd and fragile hope its just a 24 hour thing, dd was very sweet wanted to stay off school to help with ds and was worried it might hurt the baby bless her, I assured her that it wouldnt and Im under strict instructions to phone the school if I need her (which of course I wont but its sweet) also geting excited about the house picking out colours still and just cant wait to get in and get sorted!!

Your bump is very sweet r3ady I must take another too feel like I have a football down my top at the min he's getting quite big!!

Lots of :hugs: your way.xx

hope you feel better soon narla......love the bump pic r3ady:thumbup:hope everyone else is well.:flower:

r3ady bump is great!!
narla sorry you're feeling bad i had a bug last week was awful not sickness though that must be hard work bless you dd though!!! hehe
well i officially love ebay i have won chest drawers that was getting from argos for £50 BNIB was £140 in argos!! they are delivering to my mums because they live round corner and my mum is bringing it up in couple weeks i am made up was going to order all from argos but 35 day waiting for delivery and can't get it til 14th october so wouldn't have been here in time so least can get most of her clothes away haha xx

hi,

sorry ur not feeling well narla. ur dd sounds lovely!

baby - how r u doing now?

levi- that was a bargain! nesting started now then?

Hi ladies,:flower:

Well I seem to be back to my normal self thank goodness just been busy baking in the kitchen this am, have made a banoffee pie and sausage rolls with tomato chutney to take with me when we go to see my sister tomorow. Havent seen her for a while and shes due any day now so will be great to catch up on bumps and other stuff!! Shes been getting stronger braxton hicks but they havent progressed into anything yet be funny if she went into labour while Im down there!!!

Hoping to get the keys to the house on friday so its a bit earlier but will be good to get in and get started. Dd has her room all sorted out, she wants one pink wall and three cream all with a glitter paint coating may take a while waiting for all the different paints to dry but if thats what shes happy with I want to make the move as easy for her as I can!!

Baby: Hi hunni, great to see your still about how are you getting on?

Lots of :hugs: to you all wont be about tomorow but will pop back thurs to let you know how I got on and if Im an auntie yet lol!!!

hi,

sorry ur not feeling well narla. ur dd sounds lovely!

baby - how r u doing now?

levi- that was a bargain! nesting started now then?

i'm thinking so hehe :thumbup:
narla hope have good day with your sister xx

im good thanks guys,just keeping busy really,just confused about if i should tcc or not:shrug:

baby- been thinking about u. it must be a confusing time for u. i know when i had my miscarriages i wanted to try again asap but that's just me. xo

baby that must be hard decision.:hugs:
i wonder if any of you lovely ladies could help me, tuesday evening my hips and groin were agony and had that heavy period feeling that had other week still got it today and i measured my FH tuesday and was 32cm then ive measured this morning and am measuring 30cm does it sound like she could have engaged more? she is also lot lot lower too consultant tuesday so will know for sure then just trying to guess haha xx

Hmm Im not sure that your FH changes when they've engaged I just thought that it changed every week to the amount of weeks you are hun? Sorry I cant be of much help I have googled it but not getting anything on that. Does sound like she may be engaging more though with the pain and pressure but Im sure they can help with that when you see them tues, do they do an internal to see if your starting to dilate early?

Had a great time with my sister y/day although Im not an auntie yet but doesnt look like much longer (fx'd)

Hope your all well.:hugs:

how long your sister got left? i googled it and FH can drop when baby engages. so hopefully she has. and her bum and legs are defiantly lower we'll see tuesday though.
was just thinking hows everyone coping with the heat i really thought we'd seen last of the sun!!! x

Not too bad with the heat at the min just keeping busy in the house getting things sorted for the move, ds isnt coping with it he hates the heat makes him very grumpy!! How about you must be harder with the bigger bump?

My sister is due on saturday so not long have a picture of me, dd and my sister as doubt we'll have bumps again at the same time...

SDC12004.jpg

Makes me remember how much bigger Ive got to get yet!!!

Ps I hate my pic being taken at the best of times let alone after having ds creating while out to lunch and finding a new game climbing the stairs!!

aw what a lovely picture hehe both your bumps look lovely hehe yeah i'm just staying inside tbh keeping out of it. x

Lovely pic Narla!! You all look beautiful! Levi- How you doing hun? How is everyone?

I'm just impatient. I want it to be the end of January already!!

Baby- It's really good to see you in the thread again. I hope you are feeling a bit better.

I know trying is just so frustrating, but I would keep it up. Or maybe just not try, but not prevent. I'd love to see a sticky BFP from you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!! Big time!

Hi ladies,

So Im going to be an auntie either today or tomorow as my sisters waters broke last night and contractions started shortly after. Unfortunatly shes not far enough dilated to stay in the hospital and is just trying to cope with the pain at home (hosp is 5 mins from them) she has a tens machine to help a bit. So excited for her!! Will let you know how it goes!!

Baby: Its so great hearing from you again hun, its such a massive desision for you hun like Ive said before that only youu can make but you know where we are if you need a chat at all and Im sure you'llmake the right choice!! Lots of :hugs: your way hun.xxx

r3ady i'm good thanks how you getting on?
narla that is great news about your sister keep us updated!!
i dropped levi off at school this morning and he had major hissy fit he didn't want to go at all which isn't like him at all!! he was fine once he'd settled down i stayed little bit but don't know what happened first off. he hasn't been well so think that may have been part of it now i'm really worried about how the baby is going to affect him he has been so naughty lately and i feel so bad because i haven't got energy to take him out places and stuff and wonder if all the playing up is because he knows the baby is coming just really upset and hope he'll be ok in 6 weeks time when we are hope with baby. i don't know how i can make it easier for him or sort things out cus me had hubby getting bit stressed out with it too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->