7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

R3ady: Aww glad shes comming to see you hun, sometimes we just need a hug from our mums I know mine has been indispensible this pregnancy helping with dd etc!!

Hope your all well and bumps are well ladies.:hugs:

morning,

how is everyone today?

i've been up with dd since 6.30 this morning! think she's still suffering from that tummy bug, complaining of pains in her tummy and still off her food.

she musta passed it onto me now too cause i have pains in my tummy too.

typical! lol!

morning,

how is everyone today?

i've been up with dd since 6.30 this morning! think she's still suffering from that tummy bug, complaining of pains in her tummy and still off her food.

she musta passed it onto me now too cause i have pains in my tummy too.

typical! lol!

aw no hope doesn't get to bad for you hun! hope dd gets better soon you must be shattered xx

she's been throwing up again today. chemist said it's going around and if no better by monday to take her to gp. she's sleeping now and have finally cleaned up all the sick! dh coming home soon so will go for a wee nap then.

Hope both you and your daughter get well soon Holly! <3

PS, I accidentally thanked you for that post. Hehehe. ooops, I meant to thank Narla for the post above that one ;)

hi,

the weather here is awful today. really windy n wet. it's meant to get a lot worse tomorrow.

dd was up again during the night but hasn't been sick since yesterday afternoon so thats good.

had a wee lie in this morning cause dh got up with her at 8. really needed it! poor dh slept in the spare room last night so dd could sleep with me. no point in us both being up during the night.

hope everyone is having a good weekend?

xo

hi,

well the weather has got worse! it's the tailend of hurricane katia! don't think i'll be doin anything today!

Hey Ladies,:flower:

Hope your all well, hollyrose that doesnt sound fun hun we've got quite strong winds but its blue sky so nothing like you've got!! Hows your dd now?

I have oh at home unexpectedly for a few hours today as he went out and had a bit too much to drink with his dad last night, unfortunatly he forgot to tell me and I didnt get to sleep for worring until about 1 this morning when he draged his sorry butt home!! Needless to say I had a few words to say to him but he's that ill theres not much I can say that will make him feel worse so thats good!!:growlmad: Men, cant live with them cant live without them (but believe me I was all for trying without him last night)!!!

Hope you and your bumps are all well :hugs:

Ooo r3ady congrats on being half way hunni!!!:happydance: and levi wow wheres the time gone nearly there and you'll be posting pics of your lil girl!!!

hi,

dd is lots better now thank goodness. started eating yesterday and drinking plenty. still very pale and tired tho.

still really windy here today! think it's meant to last until tomorrow.

narla- i am so lucky cause my dh doesn't drink at all! so no hangovers. it's great! ah well, sure we all drink a bit too much than we should sometimes. i'm sure he felt bad about it, especially with a sore head! lol!

hi,

just got back from the fetal assessment unit at the hospital. baby is fine. but felt like my waters were leaking earlier today, so phoned community midwife and she said to go into have a scan and a check-up just to be on the safe side.

scan showed lots of fluid around baby, he's movings loads and he's also measuring 11 days ahead of my dates. they gave me an edd of 04/01/12. i'm really sure of my dates so it's looking like he's gonna be another big baby, just like dd.

had an internal exam and they came to the conclusion that it was either watery dischareg or pee! lol! great, so i'm gonna strat weeing myself now!

xo

Hi ladies,

Hollyrose: Not sure how I missed seeing your post hun, glad things are ok now!! Oh the joys of pregnancy just one of the many things :dohh: How are you doing now?

Ive been busy trying to get things sorted for ds birthday on sat, just having an open house with friends and family with party food then out for a meal in the pm!! Have a feeling im gonna be pretty shattered that day.

I went shopping the other day and poped into a little shop called 'pumpkin patch' which is a kiddies one, it had a sale on and an extra 10% discount if you signed up with them. So got ds a birthday suit (lol just read that back) and some really cute grey fluffy booties and matching mits for bubs there so cute.

Anyways hope your all well and bumps behaving, lots of :hugs: your way.xx

hey how is everyone?
hollyrose i'm glad all ok with baby!!
i'm starting to feel tired again am needing lie in in morning or nap in the day otherwise i am shattered!! weather been gorgeous here today.
hope everyone is ok xx

hi,

hope everything goes well at ur party today narla and you get a good day for it!

levi- the tiredness is awful isn't it? but i spose it's practice for when babys get here! lol!

dd is away swimming with dh so have a few hours of peace and quiet. gonna get dressed and take the dog for a nice walk, then sorting through baby clothes which my sister has lent me!

bought my 1st wee things for the baby during the week too narla, some wee hats n bibs. makes it seem more real now.

have a good day. xo

yeah think ive caught cold off ds too i've been having braxton hicks but with period pains for las 15 hours been having loads i rang midwife last night she said to take parcetamol and see how they go about 1 am they seem to have eased then 4 am i woke and they were there again i went back to sleep at 6 and woke at 9 thought they had stopped but they seemed to have started again if i wasn't for ds being in bed last night i would have rang midwife back i've just taken more paracetamol and going to have bath see if that gets rid of them and i've drank loads water and been walking round any other ideas? also when would you ring back hate ringing incase being stupid and i go in and there nothing wrong even though i'd tell anyone to go get checked out haha should i also be timing them or anything? x

Hi ladies,:flower:

Yey, my lil boy is 1 today :happydance: bless him dont think he knows whats hit him!! Gave him 2 helium balloons this am and they have proved the best pressie yet, although he does love his other things too. This time last year I was in some serious pain which they were dealing with by giving me 2 paracetamol and telling me to try and get some sleep, (pah) hope I get a bit more attention when I have this one they were seriously overcrowed when I had him and it was not fun :nope: Oh well he's here now and a menace as ever!!

How are you all doing? Levi, phone them when you need to its better to be safe and maybe go and get checked out at the hospital hun they tell you to phone if your worried about anything and do time them as well. When I went in at 28 wekks with ds due to severe pain in my side I told them that it had been there all day and they said I should have phoned straight away. They may like to moniter you for a bit? Let us know how you get on :hugs:

i rang and the midwife basically said that it is normal to have braxton hicks with period pains and that even though was having them for 18 hours was still normal and was only a problem if they getting worse. but i could go and get checked if i wanted but didn't really feel like going in because she'd told be it was normal so felt really stupid so said i'd wait a bit and see i feel asleep and they seem to have gone just feel a bit heavy down there. just hop dont get anymore now don't want to ring again x

Levi: Could she have engaged herself then? I remember when Alfie did and it felt really heavy down there? Its about the right time isnt it? Hope your feeling a bit better this am hun and at least you know its normal now but dont feel silly for phoning them thats what the're there for :hugs:

Had a great day yesterday, great spending time with all the family. My sister didnt make it though she finds it too hard in the car for too long now but we're going to see her week after next shes hit the 38 week mark now so not long until Im an auntie and her placenta has moved up so is now looking at a normal birth (yey)!! Its lucky b/c thinking about ds being 1 made me very broody so looking forward to having a lil bub to brood over before this ones born which we still need to find a name for!!!

Anyways hope your all ok, r3ady havent heard from you for a while hope your ok hun. Lots of :hugs: your ways to you and your bumps!!

narla it funny you should say that because hubby said last night your bump looks lower!! ds never engaged so never felt any of that i had pains up my cervix so it could well have been maybe that was what was causing all the braxton hicks?? i've got breastfeeding nurse coming on tuesday do they check you or anything? i want to know now haha!! i haven't got that heavy feeling today though
glad had good day yesterday!! ow exciting about your sister that has gone so fast let us know when she has her!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->