7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

LOL woops.
sorry then xp

hows everyone doing?
had consultant today got section booked for 39+1! 5 weeks today.
she didn't feel to see in she engaged or anything though but i have midwife in 3 weeks anyway. hope everyone is doing ok xx

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6053/6211301010_8bdf22fa06_b.jpg

first bump pic i have put up, do you ladies think i am massive? people keep saying i am but i really don't feel huge and i am def not as big as i was with levi. x

Lol, its nice to put faces to names!! I dont think you look too big just right in fact, when I saw my sister in that last week made me realise how big you do get at the end!! Wow 5 weeks hunni, thats not long bet times gonna fly by for you!! Oooo cant wait so excited for you!!

Have been over to the new house today watching the boys rip out a fireplace that Ive wanted gone since we've seen the house. I am of course site manager and not allowed to do anything (appparently) so just supervising oh and his best mate (well they need someone too) just looking forward to getting some paint on the walls (which we brought today)!!:happydance:

Hope your all well and bumps are happy!!!:hugs:

thanks narla i think people forget how big you get and how much people are different. haha i know but look mess today. i know i'm trying to keep weeks busy so they don't drag next week got dentist and present shopping haha not sure week after then it half term and midwife then got pre op appointment first week in november then will be here it is going so fast.
house sounds great and like your really getting somewhere can't wait to see pictures x

hi ladies,

sorry i haven't been on much. started back at work and have been crashing into bed at 8 most nights!

loving all ur pics! levi, i don't think ur huge at all. ur bump looks great! can't believe u get to meet ur wee one in 5 weeks!

narla- congrats on becoming an auntie! hope the house is coming on well. it's all very exciting!

well, dd refused to go to nursery this morning again. it's tears and tantrums every morning and every night for the last month. it's really stressing me out. honestly thinking about not sending her anymore. she says she's bored there and tbh they only have 2 teachers for 16 children. so a lot of the time they are left to their own devices.
i was in tears along with her today! lol!

have a good day everyone. xo

holly aw sorry your dd is struggling with nursery!!! hope you manage to work things out it so hard when they don't like something. well i have made appointment with midwife for this afternoon my little girl has been very quite today have felt her move a little but not like normal at all so i thought i'd go get checked out to be safe. last kicks i felt were early hours and have felt couple movements very low down but that is it really and usually she is very very active. i've had very watery cm to i should have mentioned it yesterday so i am going to mention that today too.
hope everyone is well xxxx

Hollyrose: Aww poor dd sounds like shes really not enjoying it. Perhaps stopping her from going until after ds id born then maybe she'll want to go back? Its not compulsary is it? Good to hear from you and glad your well, hope works not too bad and dont worry Im not going to work and Im ready for bed at 9 so your not alone!!

Levi: Oo let me know how you get on hun will be thinking of you, hope shes just having a quiet day and not getting ready to make an apperance :hugs:

This new lay out of bnb is seriously doing my head in I dont read things properly :dohh:

Hollyrose: Aww poor dd sounds like shes really not enjoying it. Perhaps stopping her from going until after ds id born then maybe she'll want to go back? Its not compulsary is it? Good to hear from you and glad your well, hope works not too bad and dont worry Im not going to work and Im ready for bed at 9 so your not alone!!

Levi: Oo let me know how you get on hun will be thinking of you, hope shes just having a quiet day and not getting ready to make an apperance :hugs:

This new lay out of bnb is seriously doing my head in I dont read things properly :dohh:

thanks hun hopefully she'll stay little longer did yours go quiet before they decided to come?
apparently the layout is only when viewing from internet explorer are you on there i'm on google crome and it is asame as usual x

Yeah will go and change it in a min!!:dohh:

Yeah she did go quieter but there were still the odd kick here and there, what time you off?

going at 3.15 picking levi up first he going to his nans well hopefully all ok and she can tell me if she is engaged and stuff hehe but have a feeling she has popped up again. hope she can do everything there and dont have to go into hospital. she has moved little in last half an hour but nothing like normal and not kicks like she usually is.x

Fx'd all is well I know they can engage and then move again esp with your 2nd.:hugs:

well just got in she sent me to day unit for scan and monitoring because she thought had excess water but there isn't and turns out she is breech which is funny cus i was thinking had less space today and thought felt her head while in bath so dunno if she has just turned. and then felt her loads but movements defiantly different now hope she moves back am feeling uncomfy xx

levi - glad baby's doin ok. hope she moves position soon.

narla- i don't remember being this tired when pregnant with dd! i sleep for 11 hours at night now.

didn't send dd to preschool this morning. it's optional and she's really not enjoying it. at least we tried.

think she has a urine infection cause took her to town and she had to wee so went to toilets in m & s and she couldn't do anything. went to the cafe there after and she cried and cried about being sore. she sqealed the whole way home in the car and for an hour once we got home. eventually cried herself to sleep. gave her calpol and neurofen. hot water bottle, lots of water. rang doctors so waiting on someone to ring me back now. hopefully she can pee when she wakes up and they can check it for infection.

there's always something isn't there!

holly aw your poor dd hope she gets sorted at doctors and starts feeling herself again!! poor you too feeling so tired my tiredness is kicking back in now but no where near like 1st tri!
hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Hi ladies,

How are we all? Holly sorry to hear about your dd hope she feels better soon :hugs:

Have been trying to sort the gouse out a bit the last few days is sooo increadably (sp) stressfull Im begining to hate it but then I shop and it makes it all better. Have added a few pics of what we've done in the living room so far, I dont have a pic of right at the begining but origanally there was red brick surrounding the ire place which went out to either sides of the walls which took up alot of space and I wanted that gone asap to give us a bit more room......

New house before.jpg

New house after 2.jpgNew house after.jpg

The colour on the fireplace wall is a sort of brown natural and Im really pleased with it, it will go with our existing furniture and things so. Going to get a nice electric fire and am now looking at laminate flooring but things are going so quickly its hard to keep up with the money so not going to expensive then can upgrade if we want.

narla it's looking good you sound very busy!!
holly hows your dd? x

looks great narla!

dd does have a uti. got antibiotics from doctor so hoping they work.

levi- the tiredness is awful but at least it's dark early now so don't mind going to bed early.

Hi ladies,:flower:

How are we all doing? Its been very quiet on here lately!!

Ive just been busy with the house, oh is spending as much time as he can there with his best mate getting all the painting done which hasnt been easy but there doing really well. Just waiting for them to put down the flooring in the living room then we can get carpets upstairs next week and stuff out of storage by the 19th so its all a bit mad!!:wacko:

Am going back up to see my sister tomorow and Ella for the first time since shes been born so am soo excited have her pressie waiting for her got her a really cute pink jersey dress with a three pack of tights and the cutest bootie shoes from next!!

Anyways hope this finds you all well lots of :hugs: your way.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->