7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

no will have it day get home from hospital. but he has got prez to take to hopital for her and ive got prez for him from her in my hospital bag :)levi picked teddy for her and ive got him couple of chuggingtons for him. i knw really scarey when say 13 more sleeps haha xx

can't believe it! the hospital messed up my blood samples somehow and now i have to go back next tuesday to have gd test done again! so mad i could cry! it was horrible drinking that drink and trying not to throw it up for 2 hours. my arms are still covered in bruises from where they took blood out!

feeling sorry for myself! lol!

hope everyone else is ok? it's getting so close now levi! xo

OH NO!! What a pain hun, I cant believe them!! Sorry to hear that but I suppose its better to be safe than sorry.

Hope it goes ok on tuesday for you and your arms are a little less sore when they have to take more. Lots of :hugs:

aw hollyrose so sorry what nightmare the drink is horrible!!!!
how is everyone?
had last midwife appointment today still breech so good job having section anyway i must have known haha and measuring 36 cm which is great am so glad am not as big as with levi so hoping she is smaller too. i'll post bump pic soon and can have guess on weight?? x

Levi: Lol that sounds fun!!! Glad shes not measuring as big!!

Oh Holly!! What a pain in the butt!! Hopefully they will get it right this time. That would have me mad too.

I went in and drank the orange ickies last week and got a letter in the mail on Saturday saying everything was normal. So no GD for me thank goodness!! I was worried for nothing. No anemia or high blood pressure either. So I'm in the clear so far!

Hugs to all!! Off to work!

r3ady i'm glad GTT went well for you the drink is awful isn't it !!
hope all doing ok.
week tomorrow i'll be holding our little girl can't believe it and still so much to do!! hopefully i will get it all done tomorrow is the only day i have where levi is in school all day and i have nothing planned so think most will have to be done then but don't know where to start and all i want to do is be lazy all week!! xx

Oh Levi!!! I am do excited for you hun! I can't wait to see pictures of your gorgeous little girl!

thanks hun i was in hospital sat too and she has turned and said in notes engagement 3 which i am guessing means 3/5 engaged who knows x

right ladies 38 week bump pic any weight guesses remembering levi was 10lb and i am not as big as with him i'll post pic of 39 week with him x

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6230/6301989824_3d75b7b008.jpg
PB012227 by big mc, on Flickr

and this is my 34 week pic can see have grown a little x

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6053/6211301010_8bdf22fa06.jpg
PA042132 by big mc, on Flickr

right my 39 week pic with levi is in here near bottom of thread i think the day i had him 39+5 i was massive haha
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/757264-any-one-else-sick-34-weeks.html
it on last post with him i didn't even fir in my maternity clothes i was that but but i've still got room in most my maternity clothes this time round x

You're right Levi. You do seem smaller than you were with your son. Maybe she's not even 8lbs. But I'm horrible at guessing.

I've gained 30lbs already and I'm only just starting the 3rd trimester. Eeeeek!

don't worry hun i started 9stone with my son and gained 4 stone!! it will come off and trust me a lot is water and baby and blood ect!! i've gained just over 2 stone this time but am same weight as was with levi. i'm hoping 8lb then maybe she'll seem like a baby for longer but as long as she health guesses in family are from 7lb 10 up to 8lb 4 so we'll see haha x

also some women put most their weight on in 1 1nd 2nd tri then not much in 3rd xx

ur bump looks lovely levi! it's not long now!

gd test went fine today. again! lol!

glad urs came back negative r3ady. love ur bump pic too!

finished up work now as have all my hols to use up before baby is born. i'm sure dd will keep me busy tho.

narla- hows the house move going? are u in the new house now? how u keeping?

Hi Ladies,:flower:

Well its official, Im never moving again!!!

It seems to have been one thing after another. First the lift broke in the storage centre so we couldnt get the big things out that set us back 2 days, then oh had the dentist y/day where he had a few fillings and has had bad toothache since so emergancy dash to the dentist today to have the nerve removed resulting in even more pain for him and half the day gone Ooo and our fireplace was supposed to be delivered on wednesday so had to stay in with ds at the new house for it to arrive only for it not to turn up until late in the afternoon on thursday.

We can hardly move for stuff and can only now put things up in the loft as it needed boards putting down over the insulation which I may add is covered in bird poo as they've been nesting up there!! So have left oh and his dad (who Im gonna kill at any point as he's one of those people who always has the right answer for things even if its not what you want /think) to put up some shelves so we can get the dvds/cds and computer games put out the way on them!

So moving in day is now looking like sunday fx'd. Had my m/w appoint on weds which went fine bump is measuring bang on 28 weeks and heartbeat was fine bubs is still laying across but that doesnt pose a prob yet as pretty sure he'll move when hes ready!!

Anyways Ive gone on, hope your all well, Levi not long now hunni how are you feeling?

:hugs: Your ways.xx

Forgot I did a bump pic, Im sure its bigger than that irl though!!!!:dohh:

Bump pic 2.jpgBump pic.jpg

I seem to have an all out front bump again this time like I had with ds, you cant tell from behind that Im pregnant at all!!

lovely bump narla!!!! i'm ok full of cold now hoping i'll be better for section don't fancy it after with being sore! had pre op today. levi getting excited now keeps asking everyday if it today bless him hehe xx

hope everyone doing ok x

hi ladies. how are u all?

levi when do u have ur section? is it monday? hope ur cold clears up soon.

narla- moving is a nightmare but it'll be worth it. love ur bump pic! i must try tomorrow to get a few pics loaded on here. u look all bump right enough.

well my best friends mum died this morning. she has been very ill with a brain tumour for a number of years. was at the wake this evening and feel so sad for my friend. funeral on monday morning.

feel like i'm nesting now! have started my hospital bag and am gonna start washing 0-3 and 3-6 baby clothes, blankets, etc next week.

Hello Ladies!! :flower:

What a beautiful bump Narla!! So sorry you were having trouble with the move. Moves never seem to go as planned. I hope everything went well and you are all moved in.

Levi- Good luck with your section hun!! I can't wait to hear how it goes and see pictures of your gorgeous LO!

Holly- That is so sad about your friend's mom. At least now she won't be suffering anymore :cry: I have been nesting too. The room we are putting our LO in was painted "jail cell" gray, so yesterday OH and I went and picked up some paint called "cotton candy". MUCH BETTER!! Can't wait to paint. I have washed all of her clothes, blankets and bedding already. I love to fold them over and over. Hehehe.

I have decided to give cloth nappies a try. MIL ordered us 18 of the newborn sized BumGenius brand. They are supposed to be pretty good. I figure it will save us some money (along with Breastfeeding) and be more environmentally friendly. I'm not a huge Green person, but I do care about the environment (and our budget) enough to give it a whirl. Anyone else use cloth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->