7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Howdy ladies!! How are all of you and your precious bumps? Anyone else notice BnB looks different today? At least it does on my end. I've been so wrapped up in the house remodel that I haven't had much time to pop in, but I hope you are all well!! <3

hey ladies yeah B&B have new web design not sure if i like it or not hehe. how we all doing? i'm off out having my hair done and shopping today getting all levis presents so excited i'm such big kid.doing it before i get to tired and big! trying to get time to go buy faster too which it is going pretty fast tbh xx

Aww not long now hunni!!! Hope you have a good day!!

Hope everyone else is ok lots of :hugs:

hi everyone!

how u all keeping?

levi - not long to go now?

narla- u must be sooo excited bout the new house?

r3ady- not sure bout the new layout on here. gonna take a while to get used to it.

been really busy recently working and so tired at night.

have gd testsing at the hospital next monday, and see the midwife for the first time since my booking-in app next wednesday. can't wait to hear baby's hearbeat.

have been buying in wipes and nappies, breast pads, maternity towels, etc for the last few weeks now, so have a good wee supply ready.

levi - have u packed ur bag for the hospital?

when is everyone thinking of having their bag ready for?

xo

holly, you must be shattered with working and child i find it hard enough just with levi!!! not long now 3 weeks today it's going so fast i feel huge now yeah bag packed just few of my bits to put in last min. baby sitter sorted for levi and all his presents bought just got few to wrap up in next couple of weeks. and got to pick his lion king dvd up day before my section. and just going to sort house next few weeks got busy week this week though got thing at school and funeral on friday then can start on house. OH put her drawers up with levi on weekend so all her clothes are away just need to sort rest of her room out now x

hows everyone doing? x

Hi ladies,:flower:

Sounds like we're all nice and busy at the moment. The house is comming along not quite as quick as Id like but getting there, waiting for dd's curtains to come tomorow so I can get them decorated and up still waiting for the floor to go down in the living room but no point at the min b/c their still painting :dohh:

Hollyrose: Nice to hear from you hun, yeah bet you are knackered at the end of the day like levi says I am and thats looking after Alfie and Chloe (not that she takes much looking after these days) :dohh: Wow thats a long time since seeing the m/w did you not have a 16 week appoint? Ive got my 28 week appont booked for the 2nd Nov last time I saw her was 3 months ago and then I dont expect I'll see her again until 34-36 weeks.

How are you feeling apart from tierd as if that isnt enough? Havent even thought about buying anything like that yet as all money is being used on the house so once we're in I'll get it packed and it can just sit there then and I'll not have to worry about it!! Have you had to buy knew stuff for his nursery?

Levi: Oooo not long til you get to meet her then, you must be so excited!! Do you think its easier knowing when your having her so you can get things sorted out before hand? Want to get dd the lion king dvd as it was my fav when I was younger she did watch it the other day and had a good old cry at the start but I did reassure her that it did get happier as it went along :flower:

I cant wait to get things put in their nursery, going for the 'jungle fun' babies'R' us theme in there as ds already has the cot bedding so want to get all the bits to go with it and will eventually get this ones cot and matching bedding too. Just want to buy everything in one go and get it done but oh wont let me :dohh: I have won on a few occasions though!!

Lots of :hugs: your way ladies.xxx

narla yeah i think lot easier knowing when she'll be here and i'm lot less fed up than was with levi because i know can't go any further than that date. just seems to be slowing right down now am so close. thats why trying to keep busy hehe but yeah lot easier and can plan and arrage everything watch her come early now haha x

we don't have a 16 week app with midwife here. but will see her every 2 weeks from 28 weeks.

haven't really done up a room for the baby cause he'll be sleeping in our room for at least 6 months. then thinking of moving dd to our spare room and putting baby in her room.

i have energy during the day but i just have to go to bed by 9 or 9.30 at night so usually go at same time as dd! lol!

talking of dd, i had to take her out of pre-school cause she really wasn't enjoying it at all. it was making her upset every morning and night and she turned from a confident happy child to a sad, clingy one. really hoping she won't be like this next sept when she starts proper school!

narla- u have a lot goin on at the minute! i'm not surprised u haven't had a chance to think about ur bag yet! sure once the house is sorted u'll have plenty of time then.

levi- anything that makes the days go in quicker is great! i must start my pressie shopping next week when i get paid!

holly, i'd wondered if you'd taken dd out of nursery. both our children will both be same year at school. levi starts sept too he loves nursery it is just a fight getting him dressed in morning but that same every morning haha 45 min this morning and sent up to bed twice for screaming at me ah the tantrums haha x

Hi ladies,

How are we all?

This thread keeps going very quiet at the minute!! Seems we're all very busy :dohh: but suppose it makes the time go quicker!!

We've set a date for moving so will start emptying the storage center on halloween https://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s6586.gif then should be in the friday of that week, oh is taking that week off so should be good!! Ordered the carpets y/day so they should be here monday ready to be fitted and the painting is nearly done I just need to get in and give it a clean first as they've had to do alot of sanding and theres dust everywhere.

Well hope this finds you all well, lots of :hugs: your way.xx

Hello to my favorite BnB ladies!

My mommy is here now!! Flew in last night and it is so wonderful to see her! There's nothing like your mother when you're expecting :) Wish she lived closer. She brought all kinds of clothes and goodies for Emily. So sweet! Baby shower is on Wednesday. Can't wait! :thumbup:

Holly- I don't think it's ever too soon to have your bag ready. I'm going to start preparing mine as soon as I get a diaper bag, and I will just throw things in as I think of them.

Levi- It's so exiting that you have a date now hun! Won't be long now!

I have my Gestational Diabetes test tomorrow and I have to say that I am a little nervous about it. I know symptoms are sort of rare, but I have had a few of them and not too sure if they are just due to pregnancy or not. Also I have gained 25 pounds already!! YIKES! I was at a normal weight before my pregnancy so my doctor is not too worried. Some women just gain more I guess. but I have been eating more sweets and my blood sugar probably is going crazy. Have been taking half hour walks most days of the week, so hopefully that will help to balance my sugars. I don't want GD, but at least I know that things will still be OK even if I have it.

Narla- Good to hear that things are coming a long. Although not as quick as you would have liked. It's the same story here at my house. Everything is under construction and I'm getting worried that it will still be a huge mess when the baby comes.

Love to you all!! :hugs:

hi ladies.

had my gd test today so waiting on blood results to come back next week. the drink was disgusting and i was soooo hungry! but it's done now.

narla- that's exciting! next friday! that'll keep u busy. and will make the time go faster.

r3ady- thats great ur mum is with u now. hope the renovations are coming along well.

xo

Good luck with your GD test Holly. Hope the results are normal. I have mine today :sick:

Bump a couple days ago. 26 weeks. It's growing fast because I'm having some serious round ligament pain! OUCH!

Attachments

• DSC00224.jpg
    DSC00224.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi Ladies,:flower:

How are we all?

R3ady: Aww glad your mums with you now dont know what Id do without mine!! Hope you have a lovely baby shower today!! As for the house its comming along and the paintings finished just waiting for the carpets and laminate to go down the end of this week and starting to move in on Mon, so excited cant wait to get all my furniture out of storage and remind myself what we've got!! Hows your house comming along? Love the bump too keep meaning to take a pic but so much to do and so many distractions I keep forgeting. :hugs: your way!!! Ooo good luck for your gd test.xx

Levi: How are you doing, soooo close now. Guessing your very busy getting the finishing touches done and make sure everything is in order. Lots of :hugs: your way hun am thinking of you and hope your well.xx

Holly: Hope the results come back ok, when I did my gd test with ds I had to dring lucozade which wasnt too bad but Ive heard that they give you a different drink sometimes and its yuck as you said!! How are you doing? I dont know where the time is going seems like y/day that you got your positive and now we're in third tri :wacko: Lots of :hugs:

congrats to those moving trimester cant believe where weeks are going!! i know narla less then 2 weeks and shell be here!! im bored now just doing things slowly to pass time but i can see me getting to last day and not all done haha. cant do much til next week when levi back to school. last midwife appointment tomorrow then pre op week friday then that it til the tuesday! hope everyone is well x

Levi: Im so excited for you, its like your the one whos gonna get this baby ball rolling!!! Then in a few months we'll be joining you too, what a journey and its been great to share it with you guys!!!

Hope we're gonna carry on keeping in touch even when our bundles are here (if we get a minute to ourselves)

Have to let me know your email address so I can send you an e-card when you have her :thumbup:

defiantly keep in touch had been amazing 9 months sharing everything!! been talking to levi about what is going to happen have her told him 13 more sleeps that scared me haha just can't get head around it atm it very strange knowing when she'll be here far to organised think it making me bit lazy though leaving things til last min haha will do i'll pm it to you x

Thanks,:flower:

Bet he's very excited like you and dh!! Wow 13 more sleeps until you have lo next to you!! When are you doing your pressie day is it the day shes born?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->