7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

well i'm in at 8 am to have her!! been getting house sorted and getting all last bits ready you wouldn't think it to look at house now though!! can't believe it tomorrow i don't think i'll sleep much at all weird thinking today was last day just be and levi and starting tomorrow night i will be up in night again all worth it though. i hope she's a good baby like levi was xx

i'll be thinking of u tomorrow levi. i'm so excited for u! when u get a chance let us know how u are. xo

r3ady- i haven't been brave enough to use cloth nappies! lol! but i would love to hear how u find them.

xo

thanks hollyrose. ive not used cloth nappies either hope you get on with them r3lady

Hi ladies,

Have finally moved in but have no broadband until friday :dohh: just poped into mums so I can see how your all getting on....

Levi youve prob had her by now but hope things went well and cant wait to hear how you got on and to see a piccie of the new arrival!!!!!!!!!!! Loads of :hugs: your way and hope your not too sore from the section, will get on here as soon as I can but not sure when it will be.xxx

hi ladies she is here and we home she weighed 8lb and is so good!! she hates her bum being done though sreams house down! i've come home and both levi and dh have started with this sickness bug!! great so looking after them too hopefully just 24 hour thing x hope you all well xx

CONGRATULATIONS LEVI!!! Can't wait to see her!! Don't forget to take care of yourself too!!! :hug:

:happydance:SMILIES.png:happydance:

Aww massive congrats hunni, thats a good weight not too big!!! Sorry to hear about Levi and dh hope they get better soon :hugs: Cant wait for some piccies when your up to it hope your not too sore and managing to enjoy your new lil bundle!! We'll be joining you soon.

For now though take care of yourself lots of :hugs: your way, Huge congrats again!!!!

congratulations!

glad ur both doing well. hope ds and dh feel better soon and u get to put ur feet up!

Hi Ladies,:flower:

How are we all?

Levi: Hows it going with dd? Is your ds and dh ok now? Hope your well and recovery is going well. Lots of :hugs:

Hollyrose: Hey hun, how are you getting on? The weeks seem to be flying by at the minute cant believe your 31 weeks now, are you all ready for him? Have you done your hospital bag yet? I still havent done mine think my mind is set on unpacking rather than packing again!! Hopefully going to get the double buggy in the next few weeks as oh had a great tax retern so can get all the nursery furniture including a new cot for this one!!:happydance:

R3ady: How are you hun? Did you have a good time with your mum and did you have a good baby shower? Hows your house comming along?:hugs:

Ive added a few pics on from before and after in the living room, upstairs is habitable but still needs a bit of work doing to it. We need new wardrobes and just get the nursery finished and all will be good!! Phone line, sky and broadband are up and had a mad moment last week when I honed up what I thought was the TV Lisence helpline and couldnt understand what they where saying took me a few minutes to realise Id phoned the Welsh number instaed!! Ooo baby brain!!!

New house before.jpg New house after 2.jpg

New house 1.jpg new house 2.jpg

:hugs: your way ladies.xx

Awww Narla!! I saw you added my name in your sig. That is so sweet! I feel so special hun! :hugs:

Those pictures look great! I love the colors.

I've been down since mom has been gone. Miss her so much. Talk to her daily. Since she is a florist and my due date is two weeks before Valentines day, she probably won't be able to make it for the birth. But she is planning on coming the day after Valentines day to see the baby and help out with chores/meals. That works out better for all of us so then we won't have to try and schedule a flight around the unknown date of the birth. That would of been tricky.

Things are still torn apart around here. OH & I painted the nursery "cotton candy" pink on Sunday. It's a real light pink. Now I'm just working on getting everything set up in there. It's so fun, but I tell ya girls, I am sure running out of energy. I feel so exhausted all the time. Lightheaded, dizzy and like I'm not getting enough oxygen. Even from just a normal day of work, I come home and I am completely beat. It's hard to get dinner on the table and while OH does help, the chores sure are piling up around here. I think I may take my leave from work in mid-late December.

Hope you are doing well levi!! :kiss:

You too Holly!! :kiss:

Lol had it on there a while!!!:winkwink:

Its quite lucky all the colours came together as we already had the sofa and the big mirror above the fire but I love it, its our favourite room!! Oh and his best mate really worked hard on it and Im so proud of them both!!

Just been to buy ds his first pair of shoes, was sooo funny watching him walk in them for the first time will post a piccie later he's very proud of them!!

Sorry to hear youve been a bit down hun but its good to know when you'll see her again. As for running out of energy I know what you mean think you need to stop working when you feel the time is right. Im just looking after ds during the day and that really knackers me out, have been doing lots of stews at the min b/c I can get them in when ds has a nap and then leave it until everyones hungry. Im guessing you have slow-cookers in the US have you got one b/c then you can put everything in it the night before and just put it on low in the morn while your at work and its so nice to come home to!!

Nursery sound really nice hun, we went to look at furniture today as I really want everything ready for christmas then I wont have to worry if this one comes early!!

Lots of :hugs: your way.xx

hiya how we all doing?
R3ady i'm sorry your feeling down and missing your mum!!! hope you pick up soon. also could you be anemic with feeling dizzy and feeling of lack of oxygen?
narla wow your house looks gorgeous!!
can't believe how close to then end your all getting!
DH and DS are better now nayami had little bit of it but only for 24 hours but she wouldn't feed off me so had to give her formula to get fluid into her she had formula for 24 hours on weekend but had gone straight back on breast and had no problems since couldn't believe it! well last night i feel asleep at 7pm on sofa i've been so busy and think it has all caught up with me i've not been able to stop so i'm doing nothing for rest week DH been amazing round the house cleaning and everything!!
hope everythin is going well for you all x

Aww thankyou hunni, glad to hear your all on the mend now and that dh is helping with the house (perhaps he can give my oh a few tips!!) :hugs:

haha he said yesterday he now realises how much i have to do around the house and bless he has another 5 weeks of hoovering and heavy cleaning to do but he really good at it hehe. sorry haven't had chance to put pic up yet they all still on camera and need sorting xx

hi ladies!

narla - ur sitting room looks amazing! can't believe u can have pictures so near to ur ds and he wouldn't break them!

the time is flying in so fast! ur not far behind me either.

i have a chest infection so feeling very tired and run down. also struggling to catch a breath. don't know what i'd do without my mum to help with dd. doc gave me antibiotics so hopefully they'll start working in next few days.

i have started my hospital bag. have nearly all of my stuff in there apart from toiletries. just need to wash baby gros, vests, etc and that should be me all set. gonna wait until the last minute to buy new bedroom slippers cause my feet swelled up so much last time! don't have much swelling yet tho so pleased about that. have noticed a few new bright red stretch marks on my tummy today. was just congratulating myself on not having any yet. think i spoke too soon! lol!

ur ds must be getting so big now. his first pair of shoes! he'll have them looking like he's had them months in no time! u spend a fortune on shoes for them and they look old in 2 days!

levi- so glad ur all feeling better. ur poor dd getting the bug too! my dd would have swapped from breast to bottle no problem either. it was very handy. post some baby pics asap!

r3ady- mum's are great aren't they? take it easy at home and let ur dh do all the housework. i have noticed my dh is not doing anything about the house since i started maternity leave and it's really starting to p*** me off! have to ask him to do anything about 10 times b4 he does it. think thats why i caught chest inf, been run off my feet with housework and dd and he's working loads, playing footie, entered a snooker competition! had a word with him about his hours at work a few days ago so will see if anything happens. i know he's so glad to have work at the minute but i need his help!

moan over for now i think! lol!

xo

Hollyrose: Sorry to hear your not feeling well hun :hugs: Lol its not easy keeping things out his little hands, the stones on the fire are another great love of his (luckly there not hot) he was asleep when I took the pic so had a chance to do a quick tidy up LMAO, sure he's gonna go to school thinking his name is 'Alfie No' thats all we seem to say to him bless him!!! Sounds like things are comming together for you I must follow in your steps and get that dam bag packed, I'll be the first to moan when I go into labour and dont havve what I want with me!!!

Levi: Oh is getting particually lazy at the minute Im lucky if his plate goes into the sink at the end of the night and I have to clear up all his mess in the am so ds doesnt go around eating things he shouldnt!!! Im sure youve got your mind on other things at the moment but really looking forward to seeing photos of your dd, hope Levis taking to being a big brother well and is helping!!

Lots of :hugs:

hi, how is everyone?

just starting to get over this chest infection finally! lol!

have midwife app tomorrow so looking forward to hearing baby's heartbeat again.

holly glad your feeling better. hope midwife goes well tomorrow.
had health visitor today nayami weighing 8lb 3.5 oz so breast milk doing something haha she was 7lb 9oz at 5 days old. i am shattered today she was up 4-7 last night then had to take levi to school got 30 min kip this morning but that it ah well all worth it.
hope everyone feeling ok and time going fast for you xx

Hey ladies,:flower:

Glad to hear your all doing ok :thumbup: Things have been quite manic here over the last few days, we've all had a bad cold and yucky cough and to top it all off Alfies cutting not 1 but 8 teeth all at the same time!! He's never been one to cut just one at a time he cut all 4 bottom together before and the 4 at the top but he now seems to be doing all his other ones at the same time so he's been v bad bless him. He normally has a nap for a couple of hours late morning, he hasnt done this since thursday and he's not going to bad until 9-30/10 if we're lucky so Im exausted and so is he!! Been having lots of b/h's which sometimes get a bit painfull but sure stress brings them on..

On the brightside actually managed to start buying stuff for my hospital bag today, so got pads, undies and a toothbrush so far also got lo's comming home outfit and a little snowsuit as we dont know what the weather will be like when we have him so feel a bit more prepared. Its funny b/c everytime I mention it to oh he changes the subject almost like he's gone into denial about bringing a baby home :dohh: I mean he treats me like Im preganant but talking about having another baby at home is just ignored at the minute :dohh:

Hollyrose: Im glad your feeling better hun, love getting to hear the h/b its a lovely sound!!! Not long until we get to meet them in person!!:happydance:

Levi: Aww bless her glad she's doing well hun but sorry your not getting so much sleep at the minute I hope it gets a bit better for you.

Sorry for going on so much I dont mean to just seem to type and type :dohh:

Loads of :hugs: your way ladies.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"