78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

i have been reading posts from a woman who recently found out she was pregnant after being 2 weeks late and testing BFNs. i can only imagine that having such a late BFP is due to ov'ing late. which makes me think i'm out as we haven't been able to DTD since i thought i ov'd.

i don`t feel pregnant, so blah... just got to wait for AF.

well dh and i have been on and off dtd since AF has been away. Its only been last week where we really didnt dtd because i didnt have a sex drive and i just wasnt feeling good. So im hoping that if i did ov late which most likely i did, we caught the egg in time. Its not over until AF shows up which we all are hoping is not going to happen

im thinking that too im pretty sure i had ovulation pain 2 days ago and didnt dtd till today so im thinkin AF is going to turn up in the next few days :(xx

hopefully we will get the surprise bfps instead of AFs

yes. I am wondering if I am off because I had wrist surgery last month and was on meds for that for a bit....but the surgery was before my last period, so maybe it just messed up my ovulation? I also would take some anti-inflammatory meds if I know for certain I'm not preggo, but we would love to have a BFP!

BFPs to everyone if I could give them out, haha! Saying a prayer for all of us tonight ;)

Still no af for me ladies. I'm 13 days late now, not sure when or if I ovulated though. Had some pink spotting yesterday and the day before, only when I wiped and only once during the day, thought af was coming but still nothing. Been having dull ache in my back and pains in my right side for a few days, not sure what that could be. Cm is creamy again now! Wish something would just happen!

Hi! I'm peeping in from 2nd trimester.

I wanted to give you all some hope. I was a week late only but even then, I was getting the same feeling: feeling like AF was there only to see wet CM on undie, feeling tired, a bit nauseated, the dull aches, and spottings that made me feel as if AF was gonna come anytime soon. But never did.

Everything you ladies are describing I went through. So....I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all!!!! I know how it feels with your body playing tricks on you, keeping you twirling your fingers all day long.

Hope you all get your BFP!

The BEST of luck :flower:

Thanks alchemist, it's great to find out about other peoples experiences. I had spotting two days ago which was pink only when i wiped and yesterday it was pink and checked cervix and was dark pink/red but then stopped again! Don't know what to think cause had nothing since. Had lots of symptoms like nausea now and then, back aches, cramps, mood swings, heartburn and lots of cm. Thought maybe the pain in my right side and spotting could be me ovulating really late but the pain in my side been on and off for 3 days now i would of thought that would be too long for ov pain.

That's me now late for AF 6 days - never been more than 3 days late ever, tested yesterday BFN again!

Really feel like my AF is trying to come but just not coming!

xx

11 days late now :af:

i just wanna know whats going on im fed up of waiting :coffee:

I agree! no more waiting! haha, well actually my DH wants us to wait until Friday to test again. That may be difficult for me...

Thanks alchemist for sharing! It's good to hear others' experiences

My nipples still hurt, although they have decreased to just sore not hurting at the touch of my shirt! My lower back has been really sore the last few days (is that even a sign of anything, I dunno?) and my appetite has changed (I've even had to get out of bed a couple times the last week to eat something in order to feel good and sleep)

All in all, though, I have felt mostly normal, not Pre-AF like, and my symptoms have come in the spurts in between feeling normal- it's so weird!
It's starting to be a little more constant, though, which makes me think I'll get my AF soon-ish if I'm not preggo!!!

Getting a bit of spotting again today, 13 days late, still only pink. Still not sure what's going on! Only time will tell I guess

im so fed up of waiting now. if shes not here when i wake up tomorrow shall be ordering another test! x

Spotting has stopped again, went from light pink to dark pink then stopped!! What's going on!! 2 weeks late tomorrow

2 weeks late today. BFN. not even a smidgen of a line.

lost hope for this cycle but hoping i get back on track before christmas so we can start again in the new year:dance:

:holly: (because it makes me giggle)

Are all of you normally regular each cycle? Because I have PCOS, which can mimic pregnancy symptoms and can make your periods late. But that was my case. So it was a surprise when I got a BFP after a week late.

I think if you ladies don't get ur AF by 2 weeks mark, schedule for blood work.

Also, on they day that my AF was SUPPOSED to come, I had light spotting for 3 days and dull cramps that didn't feel like usual AF cramps. And my BBs and nipples were sore for a whole 3 weeks straight and onwards.

Ever since I went of BCP I have been regular 30-31 days- I've had a 29 day and a 32 day here or there...so I am regular in that sense, but it can change by a day or two. I am on day 37, so this is very late for me (but I'm not as late as some of the other girls on here)

Wow baby dust is needed such a backlog of late girls! There's gotta be some bfp's amongst us for sure :D can't wait to find out who! I'm 9 days late currently bfn with fmu xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->