78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

will keep you posted. will test tomorrow just to see what happens. hopefully you get a bfp snowangel.

mzwizz sounds like your cervix is very sensitive - hence the bleeding... have you tested?

pichi-I havent tested this morning yet. Went to pee with fmu and forgot to take the test with me :happydance:

AFM, well im cd3 of whatever it is thats going on. So i havent had a flow yet still. What i thought was a flow only came after i had a bm :blush: then went back light again. Usually when i wake up, my pad is full of blood (sorry tmi) thats because i have a heavy flow but i woke up this morning to a pad that looks like i just put it own. Literally it had nothing on it so i felt like i was wasting pads when i changed it this morning :haha: But once again..after my bm this morning, there was a few drops of blood that went into the toilet and it was crumbly like all the other times. I have no clue why is that and I dont have any clots and if there is a clot its super tiny to the point where it can go unnoticeable :shrug: And i know stress can cause AF to arrive slowly but i havent stressed about it nor am i stressed. I just change my pad in a reasonable time and thats it. So i have no clue why its cd3 and there isnt something i can call a flow. Well i guess i cant even say its cd3 huh :shrug: Oh well we shall see. Oh and i didnt test this morning. Had rushed to the bathroom and forgot to take the hpt with me :dohh: So now i have to wait until the next time i have to go pee to see what it will say. Im thinking its going to say bfn again and its just a whacky AF occurring. But who knows. Like my DH always tells me "Have faith." And yesterday, i craved a blizzard from Dairy Queen and DH surprised me by taking me to Dairy Queen for a blizzard. So dinner consisted of pizza, turkey sub sandwich, churros and a blizzard. But i only ate the turkey sub, and my blizzard. But while driving to Dairy Queen..i was telling DH i dont think its AF because i really only see blood when i do a bm or have an orgasm. And DH didnt look surprised. And he replied, "TBH i have been thinking you are pregnant because i know your periods and this isnt how it acts so i was going to tell you i think you are pregnant but didnt tell you because i didnt want you to go crazy about it and stress out or be disappointed if it is a crazy period." Aww bless him for caring. Well atleast we are both on the same page. So we shall see how it goes. DH and I didnt dtd last night so i guess thats why i didnt see blood until i had a bm which caused the bleeding. But whatever is going on needs to fix itself so i can know.

here my bfn ladies...

Attachments

• IMG_20120114_092232.jpg
    IMG_20120114_092232.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20120114_092358.jpg
    IMG_20120114_092358.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
  • img_20120114_092232-inverted.jpg
    img_20120114_092232-inverted.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
  • img_20120114_092358-inverted.jpg
    img_20120114_092358-inverted.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
aw, your DH is so sweet. sounds odd to me, could very well be AF acting up or your bfp. i guess all you have to do now is wait for the witch to show or your bfp! i would keep testing everyday to see if that line gets darker.
it took me five days after my missed AF before getting the lightest line (it was so light i didn't even realize it was a bfp till later).

sending all my baby dust your way! :happydance:

Thanks Cali. Im going to just wait it out. If it is AF..it suppose to end in 4 days. So if it ends earlier im going to wait a few days after to test and if it lasts for 7 days then i would know for usre it was AF.

I have had some crazy AF's myself. before I got pregnant with dd, they were always light and 4days. After having her I had no af for 9 months, and then they were heavy and 7-8days.. But last month I had a crazy cycle similar to what you described. There was barely anything on my tampons, so I'd use a pad and not much of anything.. Sooo that made me think I was pregnant even tho I had a bfn and it was just spotting or a light bleed.. Obviously it wasn't the case tho.. Just a crazy bi#%h cycle.. LOL.. What I hate about it is it's a 50/50 chance, you try not to get your hopes up because it is such devastation when it's a BFN!! Finger's crossed for you and if you didn't catch that egg this month you know we gonna get it next cycle!! I keep trying to decide to I want morning sickness in the dead of the summer or do u wanna be 9months pregnant?! I think either way we got to suffer to have a baby in So. Flo LOL.

Anyways for me, I'm gonna quite crazy.. I didn't actual chart or do the opks except for a couple days.. then was on meds, had fever and too sick to bother.. And for whatever reason I am more anxious this cycle then I usually am.. Maybe because I'm ready to get the show on the road for next cycle.. But I can't help but thinking I'm pregnant.. AAAAAAAHHHH.. Only a few days now and I should know either way. Tomorrow is cd28 and I'm hoping af shows on Monday if she's gonna show... :flower:

Yeah im thinking its AF. Im just going to try ferrol which is an iron supplement and see if that helps out. And yes pregnant in South Florida will be torture :rofl: FXed you get a bfp :thumbup:

Update: AF is here. Not full force but there is a flow. It was alot, red and a passed a clot so i know its AF for sure. So now just awaiting to ov. Next expected AF is due around feb. 6th-15th

i would count today as CD1 then perhaps. at least you know what it is now :hugs:

my opks are stuck on a certain line colour - come on eggy!!

i give up on this thing pichi. That flow i was talking about came after orgasm and now its back to only being there when i wipe ugh.

hopefully the egg pops out soon for fxed!

well what day would you be in your cycle if it wasn't af? could you have OV'd later than what you thought?

i would be on cd28. and im not sure. Once the line was close to being completely gone on cd19..i didnt bother testing anymore because i thought i o'd already.

14. My cycles are normally 35 days. Then for the past few cycles..they were getting shorter and shorter.

That's the reason I like to chart my temps, because it confirms whether you actually ovulated.. Now your stuck trying to decide did u ov and af is here or on her way,, or was ov delayed.. Sucks!! I hate the not knowing.. You should start temping that way there's no guessing next cycle, IF you didn't catch that egg!!!

well its AF so i must've o'd earlier then i thought. oh well next bd session will begin in 4 days

So you have proper flow now?

I temp, cm watch and now using opks as we're trying :) damn mc has fiddled with my cycle :(

yes its a proper flow so it started on cd3 but really started after we dtd :blush:..hopefully you catch the egg this time :thumbup:

AFM, well 3 more days to go before the bleeding is due to stop :happydance:. Im cd4 today and dh and i dtd last night :blush: As dh would put it.."the early bird catches the worm" :rofl: Today, dh is off so we are going to spend time together. We have talked about the whole babies thing and dh just wants to have fun and have sex every day which i dont mind. Eventually if we keep it up..we are going to conceive. Tomorrow i have to call the doc so we can schedule our physical for the 25th which would be around my fertile time so hopefully i can get some extra information :blush: But all is well over here. Feels like the weather is warming up which is good too. So good day so far.

I hope it keeps on warming up.. :haha: I didn't want to get out from under the covers this morning.. :rofl:

My body is making me crazy.. No usual cramps for AF, which I expect to arrive tomorrow.. and I've been having waves of nausea all day.. ugh. I'm not expecting a bfp this cycle at all so I don't know why my body has got to play tricks on me.. :haha: the :witch: better show and not mess with my head any more.. I'm sooo ready to get my next cycle started. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->