78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

bfn today 8dpo just updating poohy! and i have been to the bahamas lots my parents own a timeshare so very lucky to be able to visit when we would like!

pichi-how are you doing?

almost-boo for the bfn but at the same time its still early so you are still in the game.

afm, im in the 2ww yay for that now just waiting to test! hopefully we caught the egg this time.

i'm ok... got my OPKs at the ready and ready to catch that eggy on the 'super fertile' month haha

Yes i have noticed your new ticker :haha: Hopefully you catch the egg and get a sticky bean and if we both get bfps this cycle we can be bump buddies :happydance: We will probably be only a couple weeks apart too :thumbup: Also i have noticed that you have a 31 day cycle. This month im going to have a 31 day cycle too weird isnt it

haha yeah, i usually OV on CD19- i might not be running on time though so i've got enough OPKs to pee on every day :haha:

well last cycle i o'd on cd19 and this cycle..from opks its either i o'd cd17 or cd18 but im thinking maybe cd17. So you never know you will probably o early.

hey cali! well im 8dpo and this morning i had brownish spotting this morning. I had put a tampon on thinking it was the start of AF. Then i took off the tampon and it was only little streak on the tampon. After that there has been nothing but my regular cm. And i have been cramping for most of the day. it has been af like cramps but its not af cramps because my af cramps occur in my ovaries area. These cramps have been occurring in mylower abdomen..right under my belly button to my pubic area. Sharp pulling feeling too. I havent seen the spotting again yet so fxed it was ib.

ooo exciting stuff! i am not long off my fertile time so i'm going to catch that eggy (again)

pichi-gl with catcing the egg again :winkwink: im thinking about testing withan ic tomorrow and if i get a bfp then i will test with a digi on sunday.

AFM, i just used the bathroom again and still no af nor no more spotting thank goodness. im really getting excited now

ichi-gl with catcing the egg again :winkwink: im thinking about testing withan ic tomorrow and if i get a bfp then i will test with a digi on sunday.

AFM, i just used the bathroom again and still no af nor no more spotting thank goodness. im really getting excited now

ommmgggssss. i'm excited too. i had really bad camps for a while that felt like AF but worse before i got my bfp! hopefully it means the same for you!

it came back and is pink so it might just be af playing tricks on me :dohh:

im cd2 today. DH and I started taking our vitamins agai so thats good. If i get some money..im just going to buy the cb digi opks on my own and DH wont have no choice but to let me use them :haha: Well AF hasnt started as a flow yet but once it went red i labeled it as cd1. None was on the pad this morning but it was drops in the toilet and it was there when i wiped but its orange :shrug: I have no clue why its orange and also its crummy when it goes to the bottom of the toilet :shrug: So it is a pretty weird cycle I am having. Today is a good day and for this cycle...going to dtd every day so we wont miss ov when it comes but at the same time subconsciously plan to buy opks :haha:

I am entering fertile window :D so fingers crossed. Hope this is your cycle hun. Gutted your on cd2. I thought you didn't count your cd1 till you were flowing so to speak

For cd1..it has increased and it was red so i knew it was AF so i counted it as cd1. It did the same exact thing as last cycle. cd2 and it increased even more which is a flow now and usually by cd5 it gets light again.

thanks. i can ov anywhere between cd12-cd19 now which means i got to dtd between the 23rd-30th because ov can occur anytime that week.

AFM, well i dont even know if this is cd2. Ok so i have noticed that the only time i see blood is i have an orgasm and when i have bm :blush: or then that..i rarely see it on the pad and if it is on the pad its not filling it up. It doesnt even fill up a panty liner. I would see like only a drop to a few drops :shrug: So im just seeing if the bleeding/spotting/whatever it is is going to increase or something. We havent dtd but we found ways to both have orgasms :blush: So dont know whats going on.

^^^ interesting... Keep us updated..

And I'm cd26 expecting af Mon-thur-ish depending on how much of a bi%@h she wants to be.... We only Bd once and not even sure it was in my fertile window cause I was sick... So really not expecting a bfp, but am anxious to get next cycle going..

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->