78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

well im on cd18 and i thought that maybe i was going to ov tomorrow but i found two opks and so decided to test seeing that the last time i tested at cd18, it was pos and i ov'd on cd19.

this is when i tested around 12-1pm (pic taken in the 3 mins time limit for a positive) IMG_20120104_131123.jpg

Now this picture is of the opk hours later so you can get a better look at the negative IMG_20120104_171115.jpg

IMO, i think i o'd either yesterday or today and im getting negatives now. But we shall see tomorrow's test if i can get to test because dh is off work :dohh:. What do you ladies think?

Really? That would be cd19 so right on time. This is the lightest its ever been so im thinking maybe i o'd early :shrug: I was thinking maybe im o'ing today thats why its negative :shrug:

not sure, i just know that mine look like that then bam a pos, BUT if you did not test yesterday then perhaps you did ov. did you have any symptoms? do you usually only get one pos opk per cycle?

well my cm is now very creamy and i have loads of it. Before it was watery and then it had a little ewcm and then on and off cramps on the left side but i didnt really pay attention to any until now.

hm i notice i usually get ewcm before ov and cream thick white after ov...gl and just test tomorrow to be safe!

yes i will try and test tomorrow. that's if dh can give me space because he is off :dohh:

ok really think i have o'd. Well all of a sudden, for pretty much a few hours now, i have been having LOADS and when i say loads i do mean LOADS of creamy/sticky cm. It just keeps leaking out and even dh noticed it. I sooo got to shower. It feels like the after result when you dtd. Weird. This never happened to me before unless i was days into the tww close to af :shrug: hopefully i can use the other opk tomorrow.

I just want to jump in and say I suggest dtd for a couple days after positive opk too, I got a positive opk on cd16 and confirmed ovulation occured on cd19.. So don't assume because you get a positive opk that you will ov same day..

mzswizz- How are you enjoying this cold snap?? I'm in So Flo too.. :)

I am waiting for the heat to come back lol. It is pretty okay once it hits the afternoon though. What part of south florida are you in?

People say I'm crazy when I say I'm freezing but 40's & 50's is freezing.. ;). I'm right outside West Palm Beach. :)

People say I'm crazy when I say I'm freezing but 40's & 50's is freezing.. ;). I'm right outside West Palm Beach. :)

hahaha, i think the same exact thing. except i live in colorado and yes i stay inside a lot during the winter. :laugh2:

no no no freezing is Massachusetts- it is 21F here today! but i do understand it being cols for FL since you ladies must be used to the warm weather. glad to say i am leaving sunday for warm weather-bahamas! woohoo

snowangel-I know alot of people say that im crazy because this is nothing to what they're use to and i say well im use to the heat :rofl: And im in sunrise (ft. lauderdale) so we are not far apart.

cali-Yes warm weather is the way to be for us Florida people!

almost-You are sooo lucky to go to the Bahamas! ahhh one day dh and i will take a cruise there.

AFM, cd19 today and im feeling pretty good this morning. DH is off today and I was able to do an opk this morning :happydance: This morning dh and i dtd just because we wanted too and just in case the opk becomes darker...well thats what i was thinking subconsciously :haha: But i really tried my best because I really didnt want to dtd but i did anyways. Well let's see how today goes...

Here is the pics of the opk...IMG_20120105_085059.jpgIMG_20120105_085121.jpg

Now the opk is definately lighter. So should i say i o'd yesterday cd18 or cd17. I started getting negatives on cd18 btw.

you can oh 12-48 hours after ur first pos so you may have yesterday or today! just make sure you are covered up til tomorrow and you should be safe! GL!!!!

well i dtd this morning and 2 days ago so i should be good. thanks.

Mzswizz- I'd say u got the Bd'ing covered. :). Any restaurants in ur area that are a 'must try'?

It is funny tho when u go out in Florida u can tell who's from here and who's visiting.. for sure the ones with sweat shirt/jackets hats... Those who are not shorts and flip flops. :rofl:

Almosthere- Bahamas are awesome, have u been? The water is gorgeous! Enjoy!!

hey girls, just dropping in to see how you're getting on x

snowangel-yes thats exactly how it is. Florida people suit up in what is called "freezing" to use while people who live in areas colder walk around in shirt, shorts, and sandals and look like why are they so bundled up like its cold out :rofl: For the restaurant..I would say "cheddar's" I soo love that place. You get alot of food for a reasonable price. For example, you can get half rack of baby back ribs, chicken tenders with two sides for $12.99 and its enough to take home for another day. It's great and if you ever go there, you HAVE to try the croissaints. They are to die for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->