78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

well went to Miami today and spoke with my mom about the whole ttc thing and learned that she had 3 m/c's and a stillbirth before she conceived my sister. And all her m/c's were between 3-5 months :shock: And also she had cysts like me. She told me what i need to tell my doctor. I told my DH about everything so now he knows im going to get the necessary bloodwork etc to know and if he has to get a SA, he will get one yay :happydance: So now i cant wait for our doc appt. Atleast this will be 1 step closer to our bfp.

thanks snowangel! How are you?

AFM, today is cd5 for me. I have been spending time with DH. We have went shopping, we've cleaned up and we are now cooking us something to eat. We have scheduled our doc visit for Jan. 25th @ 10am so now i got to wait 9 more days before i go to the doc :happydance: DH and I dtd today and he made me take a test because he says im not really bleeding so i need to just be sure it is AF. I took the digi and then what felt like 5 mins later..it came up negative. And dh still isnt convinced :haha: But i have 2 more days before it stops so yay for that also. Im just ready to get the process rolling so we can get a bfp.

Well I'm expecting AF anytime, she hasn't shown yet... I did test with a dollar tree and bfn. Soooo at this point I'm thinking ov was delayed and it would screw with both my preg test and af arrival.. So here i am stuck waiting........... my least favorite thing to do.. :haha:

But while I'm waiting I'm re-reading things online, and I'm gonna get stocked up on supplies and make a bd schedule :rofl: Maybe look at some nursery themes..

:flower:

mzswizz also I was reading that you can do an at home semen analysis where it basically tells you if something is wrong, so that you can get further testing.. Im guessing they prob have them at cvs or walgreens.. Don't know what your insurance is or if you have any so I thought I'd share incase it's a cheaper way to go.. :thumbup:

Thanks snowangel. Someone did tell me about that before. We have AvMed. And we just had to change doctors because our primary doctor doesnt take our new health insurance :dohh:

ladieess :D glad to see everyones staying positive and FXd for some BFPs very very soon! :happydance:

AFM - i went to the doctors on friday, she said she doubts im pregnant but im booked in for bloods this week and she is going to refer me to get a scan to check if i have PCOS (or anything else going on) as i STILL HAVE NO AF :nope: it's now been nearly 5 months! ive lost count of what CD i am:dohh:missed 3 cycles and i really dont feel right. i keep falling asleep in the evenings, even when i have a 12 hour lie in on the weekends :blush: i am cramping alot and my stomach constantly feels like ive been doing sit ups.

all i can think about is "if i had got pregnant back in october, id be 17 weeks by now"... what a waste of 17weeks, we could have been trying this whole time if it weren't for AF going MIA:growlmad::dohh:

wow miss_elle. Well atleast you can finally know whats going on. But wow 17 weeks IS a long time. I cant imagine what you are going through :hugs:

miss elle, glad to hear this doctor is willing to investigate further! I'll say a prayer the doctors figure out what's going on quickly! Hopefully you've ovulated sometime in there and got pregnant, and if not, then I hope by next month you can be back on track!

Afm, this month was a bust. We did not BD very close to my ov because of holiday traveling craziness...and then I ov'ed a day early- and AF came a day early-- well at least coming early is better than the last two months of being a week and a half late each time!

Hope you ladies are on your way to a BFP this month if you haven't gotten one yet!

Daisy-Hopefully we all will get our bfps!! My cycles have started to become shorter and i have been ovulating earlier than usual also.

AFM, Im cd6 today and looks like AF is trying to end today which is good for me. Im still waiting for the call back from the new doctor so i can schedule the appt. Hopefully i can schedule on the 24th which would be a day earlier than the previous appt. I have noticed that after the talk with my mom, dh and making moves to start the medical process....i am sooo much at ease now. I think its because now i know dh is onboard for doing the SA and he says its no problem to him which makes me feel even better because i know he would be able to deliver a sample. Also im at ease because now we are going to get answers and i have faith that this will lead us to a baby or babies. I think God hasnt blessed us with children yet because we needed to seek medical attention and get problems (if there are any) solved. I believe this is a step closer. Whether we get pregnant this cycle or months down the road. Atleast i know we did what we needed to do and i know that it will happen.

I just spoke with the nurse at the new doctor office and she said she should be giving me a call back in 30 mins to schedule the appt yay :happydance: I havent been so anxious and ready to get blood drawn before :rofl:

Well that was fast...im scheduled to go in....TOMORROW @ 9AM :happydance: They sais they couldnt book both DH and I on the same day sooo he will be going next week Tuesday on the 24th which is his day off. Well seeing that I will be on cd7 of my cycle..im hoping they can keep an eye on me and see if i get mature follicles etc so atleast we have a time frame of ov or maybe they can help induce it or something. Im just happy that we are finally going somewhere and atleast I can talk to the doctor and maybe she'll say that she will demand dh to get a SA :haha: But yay im excited. Atleast now im getting things done in the beginning of my cycle soooo by the time i get the results back..i will probably be in my fertile window...hopefully.

mzswizz- sounds like things are happening!! :happydance: I'll be praying y'all get perfect test results, and cleared for that BFP next month!! :hugs:

As for me......... Still waiting for something to happen.. CD30 none of the normal aches or cramps usually associated with AF. I have had nausea, but trying not to take it as anything, i think it's more anxiety related waiting to get the next cycle started.. So I guess I will continue waiting... :flower:

snowangel-when is your af due? And this sounds exciting for you :thumbup: And will keep you ladies posted about everything. Hoping this means bfp either this cycle or next cycle :thumbup: If i get pregnant next cycle then it would be like a repeat of the first time. I got pregnant in feb., found out in march but had a m/c in april. But hoping this time it will be a sticky bean. Cant wait for us to get bfps!

glad everything is moving along for you :)

i got my +opk this afternoon :happydance: fingers crossed now

yay for the positive opk! now we patiently wait :coffee:

YAY pichi!!!! :happydance: :sex:

mzswizz- Af was due yesterday, did test and bfn.. But sometimes my cycles vary from28-35.. It's been a while since I've had one close to 35, but I guess that means I'm due for one.. Who knows.. It just stinks cause I didn't track anything this cycle so now I really just don't know what to expect. I do know that we only bd once, because I was sooooo sick so I'm not expecting a bfp.. :flower:

Well i dont know how long this cycle is going to be. Looks like the witch might stay an extra day and probably end on cd8. im on cd6 but it looks like now it got heavier. I dont know if i can expect a bfp this cycle or not. Im not going to do any tracking so we shall see. If my doc thinks i should use opks or suggests so they can watch this cycle or something.

You should temp cause that's what shows them a pattern in your cycle if there is one..

I think this month I might just bd every other day until my temp confirms ov, that way there will be swimmers ready and waiting..

I'm kind of in a weird mood today... Think I'm gonna start looking at nursery themes that are neutral, and give hubby an eviction notice on his office door so I can start turning it into a nursery. :rofl: He prob will not be impressed! :haha: Oh well I told him when he picked that room he should have picked the furthest room from our bedroom! :dohh:

I think I might go make a pregnancy ticker to just look at too........:blush:

Anyways..:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->