78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

thats what im hoping. Not putting much thought into this cycle because im thinking without the answers..im going to continue to have my AF until my levels get straightened out. Hopefully if they do put me on clomid..it wont take no time for me to get pregnant.

how is everyone?

AFM, im cd8 and the darn witch didnt leave yet. Also im still sore from the u/s yesterday. She REALLY did a scan of my ovaries because im sore in those areas. It was all for a good cause though. Well so far I have my training schedule for work so will begin working on Tuesday so im excited. Today, i have to go get my i.d. badge for the new job and i have to go get my w-2 from my old job so dh and i can file our taxes. Im going to need to complete that in order to apply for financial aid for school. Im planning to start going in the summer when the new financial aid year kicks in. Well dh and I both are going to go to school in the summer. Both going to take online degree programs so we will be able to work and go to school so thats good. Now im just awaiting the test results for everything and see whats the next step to take. Im actually anxious and excited because i finally stepped up and started the process. I thought it would never happen tbh. I just thought the next time i go to the doctor would be when i get a bfp :haha: And whats weird is last year when i had a psychic reading...one psychic said i will get medical advice which will help me get pregnant and also try to find a way to balance my cycle and I should be pregnant within 3 months of time. Now that reading was in Nov. so 3 months from that would be February which is next month. It's weird because i am seeking medical advice/attention and trying to balance my cycle. But you know they say take it with a pinch of salt. So im saying God set everything out in a timeline that is perfect for us. Im taking the steps and im starting a new job which will help keep my mind off of ttc until i get home :haha: So everything is good.

That's sooo awesome!! Glad ur getting everything 'going' and ur New job will be such a great distraction. :thumbup:

Afm- still sitting here waiting for af. Getting a little frustrated waiting like I said before I'm not expecting a bfp and I wanna get my next cycle started. Should be cycle day 3, but I'm cd32. Oh well guess I will try to distract myself.

Yes im happy that things are starting to look up for me now thank you God. And i see the you are waiting for AF to come and im waiting for AF to leave :haha: Why does she have to be such a witch and treat us this way. You would think after 10 years of having AF she would understand me more and know that she's not welcomed!!!! :rofl:

Ok so I caved and poss, bfn. But I'm unsure of sensitivity.. I'm gonna go look that up right now.. the problem I see right now with getting preggers next cycle is I will have zero family with me when I deliver, because I would be due end of Oct and my brother plans on getting married on Halloween 1800 miles away.. if I were pregnant then baby would be about a month old and I could fly up.. but if I'm not pregnant this cycle I would have to take a couple months off from TTC and as much as I love my brother,,, I don't like his fiance enough to go witness it..

Ok so i tested so I could 'know' either way, but I used the test that came in my ov kit and its sensitivity is 100 miu :dohh: so had I looked that up first I wouldn't have bothered. Soooo more waiting and no answers. :coffee:

wow so the test is as sensitive as the doc's urine test which isnt really sensitive at all :dohh: I hope you get your answers soon snowangel. Hoping its a bfp in the midst of it all.

AFM, i just got home. I finally got my county employee badge yay :happydance: So now its official. Now i just got to wait until Tuesday so i can start training. Oh just reminded me..I need to go buy a lock for my locker that I will have at work :dohh: I guess I will do that later because I am tired.

ladies i totally forgot to ask this question...it might be a dumb question..buttt can you hear your own heartbeat during a transvaginal u/s? The reason I ask this because i was getting the u/s for like 15 mins which is the longest i ever had. But anyways...for the first 10 mins it was quite and I guess the tech turned on the sound because i heard the swishing of my uterus or whatever it was and then I heard a heartbeat and it was going on for a few mins and then it's like she turned off the sound again. So at first I freaked but then i was thinking that it was just my heartbeat so thats why Im asking because I just want to confirm. And she said my doctor will tell me my results so i doubt its baby and i know its AF. But dh says since my AF keeps going only after sex and even more after the u/s...he is not convinced it is AF and thinks its pregnancy and told me what if i heard a baby and she just couldnt say anything about it. I just think he really wants it to happen but i think it was my heartbeat.

you can hear the rushing of your blood... Its picked up on ultrasounds :)

thats what i thought. I know i heard the swishing of the blood etc and i was trying to explain to dh that a woman can hear her hb when they do an u/s because i heard a hb but of course it had to be mines but dh said it shouldnt be possible.

You wouldn't hear a babies hb unless you were 6w+ I think it is. And it would sound like a steamtrain at about 170bpm

thanks pichi. I will just let dh believe what he wants. He says how come i can think im pregnant but he cant :rofl: So im just going to leave him be.

mzswizz FX'd for you!

i am waiting to get my u/sto check for cysts and for my blood results to come back. yesterday though, i suddenly had a bump pop out above my belly button (it's a bit pointy) and my stomach is very hard. maybe ive just put on weight and am getting toned at the same time :haha::shrug::dohh: if i press on the top of my belly just below my ribs it makes me need to pee! ive also had a lot of twitching in my stomach and cramping around the sides of my hips. i really do think my mind/body is playing tricks on me:dohh:

i think my OH thinks ive lost the plot :haha:

miss_elle- cant wait for you to get your results back!!!!

AFM, my u/s came back to show that i had the normal one cysts on each ovary but they are simple tiny cysts..nothing to worry about and my blood results came back normal. I have scheduled a doc appt on friday because i have been on my period for 13 days now. Tomorrow will make it 2 weeks i have been bleeding so im going to go back to the doctor to see whats going on. Hopefully after all this i will get a bfp.

mzswizz- Glad your results were good!! And hopefully they get that af figured out! Did you guys talk about clomid at all?

AFM- AF showed lastnight!! I'm so glad the limbo was over.. I pretty much knew that I wasn't pregnant, just wanted af to hurry and show so I could get this next cycle going..

I'm going to a fertility test tomorrow, that came free in my frer's , not sure what to expect, but it says to take on cd3 and that's tomorrow.. I guess it's suppose to show if your egg reserve and quality are good.. I'll let ya know the results.. :flower:

No we didnt talk about clomid. Hopefully on friday we start talking about things that i can do or take. And i took the frer fertility test before. To me, I wouldnt worry about it because each cycle the test can have different answers and when it came back positive for mines..i went to the doctor and everything was fine so its a waste but you can always take it just to see the lovely 2 lines like i did :blush:

I am for sure doing,it for the two pink lines!!! :haha: and if the results are questionable I will go in for a consult.. but I have read reviews of people saying they're follow up tests are fine.

what were the results?

AFM, im cd14 today. Still bleeding heavy..nothing new. I go in to work today around 10 so i should be starting in a hour or so. Im working 10-6 today so i dont know how im going to manage without BnB :haha: My DH is off to his 2nd doc appt so keep him in your prayers that nothing is wrong with him. :hugs: Tomorrow is my last work day before im back off again and Friday is when i have my doc appt about the bleeding. So this week is going to be a busy week. Let's hope i can get answers about this bleeding because last time after i had a m/c..my first AF lasted a month and a day so im hoping i dont bleed for that long without having a m/c because i think i will end up looking like this :wacko: In 2010, i conceived in February, found out in March and had a m/c in April...so it would be pretty weird if i conceive again in February. And by the looks of it...that just might happen. So lets see how this will turn out.

It came back normal. Although dh would say clearly I'm not normal. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->