78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

Glad things are moving along for you such wonderful news! Isn't it nice when your dr actually listens?! Lol

yes it is and to top it all off.....i called the referral ob/gyn and my appt is.....tomorrow @ 10:45am :happydance: Didnt think i would be able to get in so fast.

wow, so exciting!!! I really hope this is it for you-getting closer!

I know!!! Im getting excited. DH already is talking about im increasing my chances of getting pregnant when i come up to see him on the 22nd :rofl: And he is excited about the progress that we are finally making.

mzswizz- awesome! So glad you found a good doctor :) Hopefully you like you ob as well! It sounds like your doctor really did listen and is trying to check some things out for ya! I hope you get the answers you need, and I hope the ob is equally helpful :flower:

wow daisy-happy 38 weeks-so close!!! how are you feeling? was this a good or rough pregnancy for you? hope all is well, so excited for you to meet baby soon!!!

GL today at your apt mw!

thanks! I'm feeling pretty good, but ready to meet this baby! I'll be meeting him within the next 3 weeks as they'll induce me Nov. 26 if I make it until then. Praying this baby gets here sooner than later!
I've been having some trouble with my blood pressure lately- nothing too terrible, but I guess they consider me pre-hypertensive? I had to spend a day in the hospital getting checked out, was put on bedrest for just a week- I'm off that now, but I have a very strict no salt diet until I have the baby- which is difficult since most food has salt in it! I wouldn't say it's been a 'difficult' pregnancy since I know many other women have had it much worse, but it's been one thing after another, so it has not been easy. I hope this means I'll have an easy labor and delivery?? haha, here's hoping!

How's everything going with you, almosthere? Have you had to suffer through any morning sickness? I hope not! and not much longer until you tell family and friends, right?

Hey ladies I've been dealing with more contraction drama. They originally planning to induce me at 39 weeks 12/26, but now are talking about 38weeks which would be 12/18 but for now am taking it day by day. I'm doing monitoring twice a week and OB appt once a week. I'm hoping this drama queen gets all her drama out now.

Oh ladies glad to hear you are doing well for the mostpart!

Fortunately I have not had the worst ms no throwing up but I do get boughts of naseua often enough I would say....got it really bad at work Friday and in the weekend....it is triggerd by not eating enough snacks and also by wealking around at work being to active so no exercise for me and have gained about 6 or 7 lbs already for first tri but very necessary to ease ms!

Daisy-thanks and happy 38 weeks!!!! Hoping you get to meet your LO soon.

Almost-Hows everything?

Snowangel-Hoping all goes well and the contractions stop for you.

AFM, im cd17 today and I just came back from my ob/gyn. Well, actually it wasnt the one i initially picked..it was actually her partner BUT i fell in love :rofl: I talked, she listened to everything and then we started getting the ball rolling. Well, I've found out that I have PCOS :nope: But at the same time, it would explain everything from the irregular bleeding, cycles etc. She said PCOS is when there are lots of immature cysts on the ovaries which looks like acne on the ovaries which is hindering from me ovulating and getting pregnant :dohh: So with that being said..i am gettign an u/s in December because thats when I go in for my annual pap smear :thumbup: Even though at first I didnt think it was necessary...she has put me on BCP that i start on Sunday because she says she wants to give my ovaries rest because they are not working properly. So i have 7 months of bcp to use. And actually it is a good idea because at the same time, she is going to run proper tests to see whats going on with me. And she isnt worrying about treating me with any infertility drugs because she said she knows dh and I are fertile and healthy since we are able to conceive naturally on our own :cloud9: So thats a good sign. She said that after the 7 months...stop taking the bcp and have sex every day (which means back to normal routine :blush: ) so we can catc hthe first egg being released after the bcp. So now im going to go from super heavy 7 day periods to 1-2 day spotting periods :happydance: Awesome for me because now we wont have to wait long to dtd :haha: And I already said i give it until our next weeding anniversary to conceive which is July 25th and when I stop taking BCP..it will be June 11th!!! Hmmm maybe its a sign that we will get a wedding gift :winkwink: Fxed!!! So now im happy and satisfied and now we are in the waiting process but at the same time its a good thing also because atleast DH and I will be properly settled in wherever he is stationed etc so everything is working out :thumbup:

So glad you have a plan now MW! Now the countdown to TTC begins for you, yippee!!! i really hope the bcps help you!

And I am good thanks-got nauseated right on the drive home from work (was heading to vote first and didnt want to puke in the voting room so grabbed Wendys super quick and scarfed it down). It was delicious =)

thanks almost and now i want wendys lol. im just watching the vote but im going to sleep before the winner is announced. have to wake up early.

I Waited for two hours in line to vote. Thank goodness it was only 75* out. Not very good for somebody with swollen feet who is suppose to be on bedrest tho.

snowangel-I went to my assigned poll location and since everybody went toearly voting, it took me 10 mins total to get in and get out and no line. I guess I was pretty lucky. My sister had to wait in line though.

My city doesn't do early voting. Lines for long all day. Tho the other residents said its never like this. They think people were unprepared and were just reading the amendments when getting in there. :shrug:

I went after work around dinner time and no line-stinks about your long wait snow!

mzswizz- yay, FX for your anniversary baby! :)

Did you all hear about the woman (in Chicago?) who went and voted while she was in labor with contractions 5 minutes apart? She stopped at the polls on the way to the hospital, lol! I did an absentee ballot this year, since the election was only 2 weeks from my due date, I didn't want to miss it if I went into labor or if I couldn't stand in line for some reason.

almosthere- I hope your nausea goes away quickly! Definitely eating is the best medicine :thumbup: I do not miss those days!!! (although mine got to the point where eating was the only thing that helped, but eating also made me sick :dohh:- hopefully it doesn't go there for you!!)

snowangel-sucks they dont do early voting. it wouldve helped out big time.

daisy-thanks and no i didnt hear about that. Now thats a dedicated voter!!!

AFM, im on cd18 and 4 more days until I start the BCP :happydance: I am starting the folic acid now and going to wait until i get the month supply to keep taking it. By the way OBAMA WON :happydance: I am sooooo happy. Today is a very good day and its nice and cool outside. Im going to spend time with the fam and talk to DH. Oh so today will be day 1 of folic acid and prenatals. Here we go on the journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->