78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

ohh that's right no snow in FL!! It is very pretty, but after a while it wears on me...not a big fan of the cold part of the winter LOL. Awaiting my beta results....will update my siggy tonight!

Try growing up in Maine. They get real snow there. :rofl: I much prefer Florida. Although some days I miss the crisp fresh fall air. But then I know while my family is freezing in Maine, I'm at the beach. :haha:

almost-cant wait for your update!

snow-thats true. thats probably the only thing i am going to miss about Florida...the all year round summer.

AFM, going through the foam bleeding again :shrug: But its getting lighter. Will try and fin a doctor so I can speak to one asap and also now DH sees the urgency of getting rid of these ovarian cysts because they are really messing up my cycles.

hehehe we only transferred one so it would have to be identical twins unless a eggy snuck in LOL but we will find out next thursday at my 7 week scan!

yay! that's awesome almost!

AFM, had a long day with doctors, seems I'm losing my mucus plug a little early, plus had some other possible early signs of preterm labor so they checked everything super thoroughly- looks like it's ok for now, but having to rest more and they're going to check again soon. Starting to get anxious about having everything ready now! haha.

Also, it looks like my sister-in-law may be in labor! :happydance: praying this is it for her, she's 38 weeks, yay!

wow you two are so close-baby playdates! lol and glad your not going into labor just yet, it is still early for you!

It was a false alarm for my sister-in-law :( And I'm so excited our babies will be close, I also have another sister-in-law on the other side who's also 38 weeks, haha!

AFM, im on cd15. I finally got the new health insurance processed and that's going to be effective November 1st. But Im going to wait until I'm with DH to go to the doctor so we both can find out and I dont just go by myself. I really need my support system. For some odd reason, DH and I both have that "prepare for the worst mentallity" in which we both said was pretty bad to do, so we are just going to go in and find out what's wrong. I have been tossing and turning all night so not really any sleep for me. Also, a tooth that has been causing pain, popped out on its own :shock: I think something hit it when I was eating but atleast I dont have to deal with pain :thumbup: Now if only my wisdom teeth would pop out on their own..would save me a trip to the dentist :haha: 36 more days until Im on vacation in Connecticut with DH :happydance: Im super happy. And then DH graduates on Nov. 30th and I move to Connecticut around the beginning of December after I come back which is Dec. 3rd! Atleast I will be up there before Christmas and my birthday. My DH already bought me my gift and its an IPOD eeeekkk :happydance: I needed a new one so he bought me a 160GB IPOD Classic :happydance: He knows just what to buy me. Now I got to think of what to buy him for Christmas. Im hoping to atleast be able to ttc during the trip if not then December definitely. And the funny thing is...if we conceive December (my birth month)...beanie would be due in September (DH's birth month) which DH was always hoping would happen secretly :haha: But we shall see. As for as my body goes, I just been taking the prenatals but I get too much cm. Yes, I know it sounds weird to complain about cm but seriously, I either have to put a panty liner on or end up changing underwear in midday because it leaks out as if its the after result of dtd :shrug: Don't know whats going on neither. Thought it could be like early ovulation or something :shrug: My cycles are being all over the place. The earliest for my cycle to start was I think 16 days and the longest 52 days so thats my new range instead of 35 days now. So now we just :coffee: Also, today, I have to enroll in dental insurance so getting all the enrollment etc out the way so I can start the health and dental process. Most likely going to do the dental work before the health because I want to be pain free before ttc but we shall see.

thanks. its effective november 1st for health and i got to enroll in dental.

AFM, im on cd1 today. AF has started 20 days after the abnormal bleeding and found out that ovarian cysts cause abnormal bleeding in between periods :growlmad: Well, i had a talk with DH and I was going to wait until I went up there yo handle the whole going to the doctor to get treated BUT DH now is showing concern and he wants to go with my previous plan which was to seek medical help BEFORE i leave to Conencticut next month. So im changing my PCM (Primary Care Manager/doctor) to a female and will schedule an appt immediately when my insurance goes into effect which is next Thursday :happydance: So will be seeing the doctor soon. I'm just ready to get rid of these cysts so I can finally conceive with no problem and have a LO in our arms.

So sorry to here this cycle was harsh. Hoping you can get medication/surgery to rid of these cysts! I only had one, but it was small enough where it was not a huge concern (although preventing me from ovulating!) and it went away all on its own.

afm, waiting for my next mark, 9 weeks, which will be thursday...then only a month from then until our big announcement, sooo excited!!! No more dr's apts until 12 weeks to hear babies HB on doppler =)

Mzswizz- hopefully they can get all that sorted out for you! no more cysts! Glad you can get it done sooner rather than later, as well! :flower:

Almosthere- have you thought at all about how you want to announce it? and do you think anyone suspects?

Both of my sisters-in-law have given birth now, yay! The first one (my brother's wife) was team yellow and they had a boy (Oct. 9)! The other one (my brother-in-law's wife) had her baby boy yesterday at 4am after 19 hours of labor and 6 long hours of *pushing*!!! I can't believe it, that must be a record for pushing, poor thing! It's so exciting meeting my baby nephews! :)

AFM, entering the ninth month, wow! It seems to be going faster, which is good since I'm getting impatient! Also, it looks like we'll be having a big baby like in my family genes! Growth scan estimated him to be a bit big, although I know it can be off- but the estimate this week was the same estimate my brother's wife got in her 35th week- hers was 9lbs. 1oz at birth and 5 days early!

almost-your pregnancy is flying by! And yes i have multiple tiny cysts so i can just imagine whats going on.

daisy-your edd is getting closer!! cant wait to hear your labor and delivery story etc. And yes im happy as well.

I wish it would fly by to next month as that is when I am announcing to my family and friends! Thanksgiving for my family and the day after to friends! We surprise dh's parents with my belly!!! hehehe =)

and congrats on the two new family additions daisy, wont be long until you add another!!!! so exciting!

well ladies im cd16 today and just came back from the doctor. I love the doc actually. She actually listened to me. So with that being said...i got prescriptions for skin treatment (that i been dealing with and trying to get rid of) and also for my knee pain. Plus, she gave me a referral list for ob/gyn and orthopedics :thumbup: She wants me to schedule an appt with an ob/gyn that works with hormonal therapy and also infertility because she wants me to be put on medications like Clomid etc but she said thats for the ob/gyn to decide but she thinks Clomid would be the best way to go :thumbup: Also, she did a blood draw for anemia since i have heavy bleeding during menstruation and also bloodwork to check my thyroids to make sure they are functioning properly :thumbup: So everything went pretty darn well and im moving forward now. I have another appt with her on Nov. 19th @ 11:45am so 3 days before I see DH :happydance: So things are really moving. Also, she wants to do u/s to check the ovarian cysts and she was pretty pissed to hear I have ovarian cysts and my docs never scheduled a follow up on them because they said they were simple cysts and it would be no harm done. So im glad she cares so much :happydance: Well thats all for me. Im going to take a nap because the bloodwork has me exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->