78 days LATE. [no sign of AF] 1 Angel <3

ay for baby smiles and beating the breast feeding battle!! I am hoping to start growing milk soon, I am very small chested and would love to keep my new pair if they do grow!! lol

Almosthere- oh my goodness, CONGRATS!!!! :happydance: how exciting!!! :) :happydance: That is great news :flower:!!! I hope you have a fun and fairly easy pregnancy. Have you had any symptoms start yet? I know a *lot* of women don't feel anything different for awhile- those are the lucky ones! a H&H 9 months to you :thumbup:!

Carli- beautiful picture! It's so good to hear that things are going well :) I look forward to meeting our little boy and navigating those early months.

Hope everyone else is doing well, too!

thankyou daisy I feel if I did not have a pos preg test I would feel normal, but I am more gassy from both ends dry mouth bloated craving pickles which i like but black olives which I have never liked!!! lol...

Almost- :happydance: I'm sooooo happy for you!!!! <3

Carli- awesome pic!! Gorgeous! :flower:

My update, ultrasound went really well. I was mistaken before I thought the baby's stomach measurement was 24% but it was actually only 7% :( BUT the good news is she grew from 7% up to 24% dr was very happy with the growth!! I'm still on bed rest for now. Not sure I will actually be allowed off since I still have "pain" at times. But maybe he will lift some of my restrictions. I've been keeping busy with my new found love.... Pinterest. :rofl:

So glad to hear about your baby's progress, snowangel!!! :happydance:
and pinterest is great! I find so many cute things for babies and kids on there, too :thumbup: They have SO much cool stuff on there, it is SO addicting!

almosthere- it is so funny how much our taste buds can change during pregnancy! I am finally starting to have some of my own tastes back, but there have been so many things I'll turn my nose to that I normally love- and things that I never like to eat before being pregnant that now I love (like tomato soup- although it gives me acid reflux now, so I still can't eat it, haha!). But for me, I mostly had aversions before the cravings kicked in! :( cravings are much more fun, lol!

LOL I can't wait for aversions and cravings-I am just so happy to finally be pregnant!!!

Oh man the aversions sucked for me this pregnancy. The smell or thought of any food :sick: for at least 16 weeks. Which is probably why my weight gain is only 6lbs for this pregnancy so far. Cravings are fun. Aversions not so much!!

I am already worrying about weight gain I actually dropped a pound after ivf transfer...I did see that there is no need for extra calories the first few months of pregnancy, but I am very skinny so I am trying to gain 2 or 3 pounds. I have been eating lots, but it just is not staying on me!!

And I work at a preschool and my sense of smell has already kicked in....stinky feet and dirty diapers in the IT room is all I smell ewwww lol

omg almost!! YAY!! I am sooo happy for you!!! huge, huge congrats! :happydance:

definitely don't worry yourself with the weight just yet. i fought to not lose weight my whole pregnancy- the doctors continuously told me not to worry till third tri and they were right! despite barely eating i still managed to gain in third tri, so no worries! really hope you don't get too bad of morning sickness and adversions and you can have a super fluffy pregnancy!

congrats again! whoo!

I had tons and tons of food aversions for 16 weeks, but still managed to gain more weight than I wanted somehow :( lol! For me, it was because I had so many food aversions, that all I could eat was pizza pretty much! I *had* to eat to not feel nauseous, but could not eat almost anything without feeling like I would throw up, so sometimes I would even eat 3 different things and spit them out before I could find something I could choke down, eek. I'm SO glad that part of pregnancy is over for me!
However, according to my doctor, I've gained 20 lbs. so far, which is on track- it's just that I started out heavier than I wanted! I probably would've gained more if I hadn't had any aversions or sickness.

I'd always heard people say things about morning sickness and back/hip pain, etc. etc., but I did not expect it to be as challenging as it has been. I really feel that it is worth it every time I feel my little baby move around, but it has been a totally different journey than I ever expected! I think the ideal pregnancy is to have just enough symptoms to not worry too much, but not any more than that! lol. But on the positive side, I do feel like through all my trials (including the kidney stones I was lucky to get :( ) it has raised my pain tolerance in preparation for labor! haha.

Thanks ladies! I feel better I'm not the only one having early tri weight gain problems I do know it is still super early so hardly worried about it! I am more worried about my beta next Thursday I eant to know my beta numbers nowwww lol

congrats almost! wow that was super fast!

update about me...prepare yourselves lol: Well, I have went on a vacation to Connecticut to visit my DH from the 15th-18th of this month. I had a proper AF on Sept. 11th and it ended on the 17th. DH and I dtd from the 15th-17th like normal because AF just doesnt stop our fun lol. Well, now ovualtion for me is all over the place like usual. I have bee ntemping or anything i just let mother nature take its course. Im currently on cd16 and starting around cd11 i think (havent been keeping track) i had quick sharp cramping and it was on and off for like 3 days and then around cd14 (the day after i tried to check my cervix)..i had light spotting so I thought great another AF right after this but then it stopped the same day (was there for a few wipes and mixed with discharge) and well it is now cd16 and i have yet again spotting mixed with LOADS and I do mean watery LOADS of cm. Its kind of like the aftermath you dtd. So i have been leaking like crazy since around cd12 on forward, along with cramping, bbs hurt for a day, my cm was a yellowish tinge for some odd reason and now im having on and off spotting. It would be just my luck that we ended up conceiving on the vacation and it would be great because im moving up there in November which means if i did conceive, I will be almost 3 months so thats great. Well now its just a wait and see. Oh and i have no clue when the next AF is do. It seems like my body is getting more normal AFs because they are not as long.

thank you snowangel and welcome back mwiz! FX this is your lucky cycle!!

thanks almost. It would be great if it was because im moving up there soon to where DH so we can spend time together, he will be in school for over a year so he will be able to be a part of the pregnancy and also...this is our first time dtd together since his graduation day from boot camp so it would be amazing because it happened so fast.

Update about the spotting: It has stopped officially. No coloring of discharge at all. Discharge is clear again so im thinking this isnt AF because it would've been heavier by now.

hmm interesting about the spotting, yay for no af!!

afm waiting for 2nd beta results...happy 5 weeks to me! lol

happy 5 weeks almost!!!!

AFM, cd17 and just went out on a whim and temped even though I have no clue what my other temps are but just was curious as to what my temp would be and well my temp is 98.79 :shock: So its pretty high for now. The spotting is still gone and there's only discharge now and I even checked the thermometer to see if there was any bleeding on it but nope it was clean. So its all a wait and see game i guess. I might just test next week and see what happens.

AFM, i am in PAIN!!!! Well, i started having TERRIBLE cramps last night and ended up releasing ALOT of blood. This morning, it was heavier than normal and I passed a HUGE clot the size of two thumbs . Didn't know i passed it until I went to change my pad and I was shocked to see it. This is day 2 of the super heavy bleeding and terrible pain. I have no clue whats going on but im just ready for it to end. Also, i shall be checking out apartments in Connecticut in November and most likely move that same month but we should see because we had a minor setback so just patiently waiting. DH heard me explain whats going on with me and he thinks im going through a m/c but i just think Im having one weird cycle but of course he begs to differ because this happened with the last m/c but i never took a test so i cant really base it on his theory but who knows. Im just ready to go to Connecticut so I can be with DH and also be able to go to the doctor and get all the proper tests ran. We might wait for baby until he goes on shore duty so he can be part of the whole pregnancy but we shall see what the Lord has in store for us. So here I am in cd2, super heavy bleeding, passing HUGE clots and with 20 times worse cramps. It shall get better soon.

oh mw I am so sorry-I really hope you are not experiencing a loss, but so sorry for the pain-clots always scare me!

Also, CT is so close to me, yippee!! lol I am in Mass!!!

my 3rd beta is tomorrow...1st scan next thursday, can't wait!

thanks almost! And yes that IS pretty close yay. Now i can have a snow buddy hehe :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->