7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Congratulations on the boy news frisky!!!! Names... Names... Names now! EKK so bloody excited for you xxx

CD 4 today-

Don't feel much but just brown stuff not much blood. No cramping nothing. Feeling fine. Not hungry, just feeling good. lazy for a Saturday but good. There are bumps around my nipples, and there big, i squeezed one (hurt like hell) and there's liquid. I guess just part of af, but never had that before.

Tomorrow is my first day of clomid so will see how it goes. :sex: is all i'm going to be doing lol!

hey everyone! :) I'm 7po today, tested this morning & got a BFN, I know it's still early but I feel so disappointed! :( I feel so different this month to how I normally do, I don't know if it's all in my head but I've had really sensitive boobs since yesterday (they're tender and go hard so easily! :blush:), broken out in spots and had a few cramps/tightening feelings pretty low down too. am I crazy!?

:dust: x

Evening lovelies!

Firstly frisky woohoo congratulations on your little prince! How lovely, have you and Aaron decided on a name?

Betty that's shitty news about the pains. Hoping and praying that everything's normal at your scan.

So marks gone to the pub tonight and im just sorting through everything that we were given at our appointment the other day and when I was looking at the blood work form I came across this written on the form...

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/20140524_201530_zps3a99abd9.jpg

What the fook? ? I feel confused. . The consultant never mentioned IVF but then again he never mentioned any options. Xxx

Thats good that they are considering you for ivf tho, if it gets you another baby it'll be worth it xx

Yes it's definitely good news! I never thought IVF would be mentioned though, maybe his sperm count is too poor for IUI.. ahh I dunno its messed my head up and we're not seeing the consultant for another 10 weeks! Xx

Hi girls how is everyone..... Tina... That's normal, we had that too, our consultant did bloodwork (on me) to check if everything would be ok if we went down the ivf route. It's great news, means they are checking everything just in case... I'm sure that IUI and clomid will be your next step and hopefully you will get your BFP through that!!! :)
Well I have felt absolutely dreadful these last few days..... I'm so tired and had a migraine for 2 days, I'm sure it's all clomid side effects but they are pretty hideous!!! It's prob not even worked!! See, I'm so bloody negative :( feeling pretty miserable and disheartened by the whole thing :( want1, how did you deal with these side effects???

aww betty~!- doc said lots of tylenol (and only tylenol).. I usually slept most of the time, and drove you all insane lol. it's all good though cause i just started the damn pills AGAIN!! today, :dohh: so i'm like the bitch that never stops being a bitch, feel sorry for anyone who's around. DH works alot, so doesn't get the end of it. Mood swings are my thing. I try to control it but tends to just come out of nowhere! :wacko:

Cd 5 -- and we have a long way to go! :coffee:

I'm seriously gonna do yoga this cycle. I don't want to be the :witch: i was last cycle.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
Betty thanks for confirming that that is all normal! I'd have been wracking my brains for 9 weeks otherwise haha.

Those side effects sound pretty grim :-( how many DPO do you think you are now? When's your scan?

So glad it's bank holiday weekend so no work tomorrow yippee! Going to do some last minute shopping because we're going to haven on Friday xx

Hey ladies....Awwh betty, sorry your feeling down my love. It's such an emotional rollercoaster, don't be too disheartened if this first Clomid doesn't work, it doesn't mean it won't work. I read that on average it takes around 3 cycles Xx
P.s loved that pic of you and hubby on fb....gorgeous couple x

Tina, although it was probably shocking seeing the word IVF on the form, like everyone else has Said, It's a good thing....they are listening to you and exploring which road to go down next! How's the hubby doing on the smoking front?? I've never been into smoking properly.....I'm a bugger when I'm drunk though, always pinching my friends cigarettes!

Want just1more....Yey to starting the clomid! Let's hope we have a run of success with this on here!

Rebeccalouise....Welcome, symptoms sound promising ...7dpo is still very early to get a bfp, so don't loose hope x

Ab...how are you? Have you seen midwife yet?

It's glorious here today, I'm just sat in the sunshine. Really big now, I feel uncomfortable. The sonographer told me I have an anterior placenta, so my placenta is at the front. This acts as a cushion when baby kicks...hence me not feeling it as much.

It...I mean him!! Haaha

We both like the name Oscar Xx

A tiny tiny part of me still wishes it was a girl....I know that sounds awful...It's just because I've lost one and already have a boy. But when I think of how long it's taken and the stress over the past 2 years to get to this point....I realise I sound ridiculous.

Aaron is over the moon it's a boy!! Haha Xx

Good morning girls

Frisky, i <3 the name oscar :) so cute. Can't believe you're half way through already, how quick has it gone!!!

Betty, how are you feeling chick? are you having any symptoms?

I've had a really busy bank holiday weekend. Yesterday I spent the whole day shopping and exhausted because Evie had me up from 2.30am!!!!! why does my child not sleep???!?!?!?!

xxx

Morning girls..... Hope everyone enjoyed the bank holiday!!!
Frisky.. I love the name Oscar! I also love Ethan, bobby and Reuben.... :)
Don't feel bad about secretly wanting a girl... When I was pg I was hoping it was a girl, I didn't tell anyone but I was so happy when we found out it was a girl!!! Don't worry, your next baby will be a girl :) :) :)
Tina.... Our girls sound similar!!! My Vivienne is a buggar for sleeping! She loves to get up through the night (although she has been quite good recently, touch wood!!!)
I am now around 9DPO and have just felt pretty rubbish this whole time from the clomid. My pains/cramps are not as bad as they were, just feels like I'm about to get an upset stomach (that kind of cramp) I have snot like CM (sorry TMI girls) and I feel really hungry.... I've read that clomid mimics pregnancy symptoms which is a little frustrating!!! All good fun hey girls :)

How is everyone else???

Hi ladies, just back from mw appointment. She was lovely and has booked me an early scan tomorrow, so nervous!!
Hope you are all well xx

Oh that's great news AB!!! What time is your scan and how many weeks are you now??? Hope everything goes well, you will have to keep us posted xxx

I am 7 weeks. Scan is at 840am. I'll let you all know when I've been. So worried, I hate going for 1st scans xx

I'm sure it will be absolutely fine..... :) hopefully you will feel more relaxed after your scan xx

Anyone had this snot like CM before???? Especially you preggers ladies???? I keep reading its a good sign but just really don't want to get my hopes up :(

I had snot like cm b4 this and last bfp! Fingers crossed for you xx

Oh I'm hoping this is a good sign for me!!! Everyone keep their fingers crossed!!!! :) :dust:

morning girls!

Betty it's so shitty that clomid side effects are the same as preggo symptoms!! how frustrating. hoping that the snotty CM is a good sign though and that in a weeks time you'll be seeing a lovely BFP!

Frisky, it's totally normal to be wishing that it was a girl! I think most women secretly want a girl to dress up and look pretty! I was convinced with Evie that we were having a boy because I'd heard that it's the mens chromosomes that decide the sex (don't know whether this is true!) and on marks side of the family it's nothing but boys! So when they said I was having a girl I was super shocked. My mum only had girls though so maybe I'll be the same

I like boys names that are a bit different and little old man names. I love Xander (pronounced zander), George, Alfie, Issac ahh how exciting deciding on baby names!

Mark has booked his next 2 sperm analysis tests for the middle of June, just waiting on an appointment through for both of our ultrasounds.

AB , sending you tonnes of luck sweetie for your scan! I'm sure everything will be just fine and you will see your LOs heartbeat flickering away. Keep us updated!

Only 1 more day in work then I've got 9 days off woohooo!!!! Mark's taking me to see the Lion King in the theatre on Friday, it was a christmas present which I can finally use haha. Then we're off to Haven on Saturday morning, I'm so so excited for a break away from work, even if it is only to Wales xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->