7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

I do, but said there is an area of blood that will either come away or be reabsorbed. At least I know to kind of expect it now xx

ahhh yey so happy for you AB! and at least you won't feel as worried if you do have a little bleeding. fingers crossed hey! it's all looking good xxx

Awwwwwwwwh ab, that's great!! At least you are aware if you do bleed, this is what it is. Let's hope your body just absorbs it back up, so no unnecessary stress is caused Xx

I had an appt at hospital to see diabetic team and midwife today at 1.30 just got home now!! 3 & a half hours I was in there....then stuck in traffic for over an hour on the way home! AND it's hubbys last day! Not impressed Xx

was everything okay at the hospital Frisky?

nothing worse than waiting around is there!!! At Mark's appointment last week we were supposed to see the doctor at 20 past 3 and by the time we were seen the ward was closing and I was getting increasingly irritated. I know appointment times run late as the day goes on but waiting for well over an hour? RARRRRRR xx

Yeah!!! AB, that's fantastic...... Lovely to see the little jelly bean :) I'm so pleased for you, try and relax a little now and enjoy it!!!! :)

Tina..... Is today your last day at work are are you now officially on holiday???? Enjoy your 9 days off, you deserve it!!!

I'm 11DPO and totally caved and tested.... :bfn: :( I know it's still early but if I was pg I'm sure it should show on a frer now..... I think I will prob test again Sunday. I have AF type cramps so she may even come a bit early :(

ahhh Betty sorry to hear about the BFN but YES IT'S STILL DEFINITELY TOO EARLY WOMAN!!! give it a few more days and test again.

I'm more or less on holiday from today, I have a 4 hour shift in the morning then I'm done. Just been beer shopping on my lunch break haha. Got me some strawberry bellini, desperados & southern comfort yum yum. Going to get my nails re-done after work and then off to the retail park with my sister to get some final bits and bobs xx

Hi girls.... How is everyone??? Happy Friday!!!!
Well it's 12 DPO for me and I tested again and still :bfn: I know it's not worked this cycle :( but its ok..... Onto the next.

Morning ladies, how are we all?
Sorry I've not been posting much, feel bleurgh! Which is good but tiring lol.
Frisky, not long now til your dh is home for good!
Betty, any news yet?
Tina, enjoy your hol.
Charm, hi, when is your dh back?
Hi to all the other ladies xx

Hey ladies...how are we all?

Tina, hope your having a wonderful time on Holiday & the weather is holding up for you!

Betty....any sign of af? How many dpo are you now?? If she does arrive, try and stay positive! Your almost there...I can feel it! X

Ab...Sorry to hear your feeling rubbish. Hope your ok apart from that. X

Well, my weekend was FAB!! Got the boxing ordered on Saturday night & my man Carl Froch won!! I actually cried my eyes out, I was so happy!! But I made Joe cry as I scared him screaming at the telly!! :( He said i reminded him off something out of Zombie Apocalypse!!! Which can't be a good thing!!? Haaha

Joe's dad sent him a message on his iPad last night. Joe only saw the first part.....It basically was a load of abuse about me. How he knows I'm pregnant....how I'm a fucking tramp, a shit mother....Then he quoted stuff I have put on facebook. Then he goes on to say how he had bought him a ps4 for his birthday (which was a month ago) but he is going to take it back as 'that dickhead' can buy it all for you now (meaning Aaron)

Truly awful, so I took Joe out to the shop after that and when we came back, I hid his iPad and kept him distracted till bed. Then when I checked it later, I cried at what he had sent. He went on saying not to run to him when things go 'tits up' which they will.....then he ended it with this "You ungrateful little b**t**d, I've stuck by you after all the shit your mum's done....now Fuck off!"

How awful...He's only 10. Speaking to his own son like a piece of shit.
He's a complete psycho girls. May I remind you, I left him 8 years ago because he was violent & a bully. I'm keeping that message, as I'm seeking legal advice when Aaron is home in 2 week's. This can't go on, he's obsessed.....I feel so sorry for Joe, he would be heartbroken if he had read that. He won't understand...I'm in tears as I write this, as he is such a beautiful, sensitive little boy...he doesn't deserve it. I felt bad blocking his dad's number on his iPad, but now I have no choice, I can't let Joe see things like that.
Although I think it may be time soon, to sit him down & tell him about his dad. It's a huge mess Xx

Omg frisky, what a nasty horrible man. How can he think it is ok to speak to anyone like that, let alone his 10 year old son. He needs kept out of Joes life(sorry if I offend anyone, thats just my opinion). Joe seems to have a decent father figure in his life(A). Can you get a restraining order or something?
afm, I am glad I feel rotten, lol, lets me think that my little nugget is ok xx

Awwh bless, yes....It's all a good sign your feeling bluuurrggh!l

I'm not sure about a restraining order, I have had one against him before. Can't wait for Aaron to be home now, I feel safe with him here. We will get advice on what to do Xx

15 more sleeps :) Xx

Not that I'm counting or anything Xx

Lol. Does Aaron have a job when he comes home or is he waiting til you move? Bet you'll be glad to have him back to share everything. Xx

Morning girls.....
Frisky, that's absolutely shocking!!!! At least you are out of that relationship and with someone who treats you and joe with the respect you deserve!!! Keep everything he sends you and don't respond (even though I'm sure you want to tell him he is an absolute arsehole!!!!) I feel for you chick, try and not let it get to you (I know easier said than done!!) sending you :hug:

I've had the worst 3 days! My mam was rushed into hospital on Sunday night with a suspected heart attack (I can't even believe I'm typing this!) she is stable now and is about to go for an angiagram to see what is happening with her heart. This is a massive shock, my mam is fit and only 64, she doesn't smoke or drink and is not overweight.... Hopefully we will know more later today.
AF also arrived for me on Sunday and I was in hospital yesterday for a scan and I have SIX cysts on my right ovary, 3 very large and 3 smaller ones. No more clomid for me and I have an appointment on 26th June to see the consultant to discuss the next steps (which will be surgery!) TBH I don't care, I feel like I have so much going on at the minute TTC will just have to go on the back burner :(

Hope everyone is ok.... Tina, hope you're having a fabulous holiday chick xxx

Sorry to hear about your mum and your cysts Betty xx

hey ladies!

Sorry haven't been around Summer school started and college summers are always a rough start until we get settled

Anywho, I always seem to manage poas! :haha:

And guess what this is super dark.. I by passed the doctors this month. Even if it doesn't happen-- I just need to relax this month, and will try again if bfn next month. I just need to take a month off. I did do the clomid but just need a break from everything else. When would you start saying your dpo is ?

I will continue to :sex: now and just try to have fun in general.

How are you all doing this morning? It's super hot here 100d weather. blah!

Attachments

• IMG_20140603_071745.jpg
    IMG_20140603_071745.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 4
  • ResizedImage_1401801755853.jpg
    ResizedImage_1401801755853.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi girls! Sorry I've been awol for a few days, I had zero Internet signal in the Welsh outback! It was like being deep underground. There's no point in having a friggin mobile out there because you can't use it!

Had a wonderful few days away though, even managed to get so pissed on vodka one night that I was sick everywhere haha hardcore! Just spent 4 hours cleaning and washing now I'm home. The joys of coming back to reality! !

Betty im gutted for you! Are the cysts a side effect of the clomid? What do you think the next step will be? Glad to hear though that your mums okay. You never know what's gonna be facing you from one day to the next do you!

Frisky how's your little man doing? I think we're just about due an updated bump picture!

Think I'm 1 DPO today, had cramps yesterday so I'm guessing it was ovulation. Marks got his firstof 2 sperm analysis tests next week! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->