7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Betty, I wondered where you had disappeared to! What did you get your OH for his birthday?? It was gorgeous the weather yesterday wasn't it but today my god what a change! It's pissing down here, like really badly but also that kind of warmth where it becomes uncomfortable.

Frisky, the name Oscar is adorable :) to be honest that would have been one of my choices if we ever had a boy. I totally agree with you on the pram thing, there's nothing wrong with wanting new for your new baby. There's also nothing wrong with turning away hand me downs if you're not in a position where you're struggling for money and can afford to get new things. Sometimes you just have to say politely that you don't want it. I need to get rid of my mamas and papas pram though and I think it's only right that you take it?? hahaha only joking!

Edinburgh, I'm with you on the symptom spotting thing! I think you reach a point where it's like "eurgh I really can't be arsed with symptom spotting anymore!" I never had implantation bleeding with Evie. The only symptoms I had was a metallic taste in my mouth and incredibly sore nips, no cramping, no increased CM or bleeding. I guess everyone is different though, you never know you might have a little surprise!

I feel really out of TTC girls because we've not been able to try this month! it's weird, normally by now I'd be obsessing with cervix checking and prodding my boobies all the time to see if they're any more sore haha! Can't wait to get back onto it next cycle. I had cramping yesterday so I'm guessing that AF will be here either today or tomorrow. FUN TIMES!

It's Evie's birthday tomorrow! She's going to be a big 4 :) My mum has made her some cupcakes to take into nursery today to give to the kids when they're going home and she's gone in with a birthday girl badge on.
It's so exciting this time because she understands what is going on whereas last year she didn't really understand what a birthday was and why everybody was making a fuss.
We're having a party tomorrow with all of her little buddies from nursery and my mums spent days making a bloody frozen castle cake!! I will have to upload pictures tomorrow because I'm pretty sure it's gonna be one hell of a cake xxx

Tina.... I love birthdays, kids, adults, pets!!!! We had a fab day yesterday. I had the garden all set up so the kids could have loads of fun, bouncy castle, sand pit, gazebo with all viv's dolls in, slide etc... Was great!!! I hope you guys have a fab day for Evie's birthday, I bet she is really excited!!! Can wait to see the cake, your mums cakes are amaze balls!!! Chris just wanted money as he wants new clothes so that's what he got :)
Have you not been able to DTD at all this cycle??? We have only DTD once during my 'window' but I just thought this morning the twice I have been pregnant both were conceived in July at this exact time so it's a lucky month for me. Still not holding out much hope :(

Frisky, I meant to say I LOVE the name Oscar, really beautiful xxx

It's also rubbish weather where I am but that suits me as I'm in my joggers watching cartoons and drinking tea, basically being a right slob! Good times :)

Morning. It's a bit guff getting up at 6 on a sat. Been being a lazy mummy and dozing on the couch while shortie watches little mermaid. She's going to be 2. Just having a couple of friends come over, my mum and my dad and his partner (not all at the same time ;). she's got a massive thing for buses this week, so think it'll be a bus cake. I've already drawn her a birthday poster with all the winnie the pooh characters for her room. We've got an easel for her and some paints.
Betty, it sounds like you had an eventful day, you must have been shattered yesterday!
Tina, I'm really jealous you have a cake maker in the family. I'm pondering finding the time to make a bus cake in my 50hr working week. Hubby totally not artistic at all. And a great step for evie getting off the bottles and having dry nights. We can't wait to get away from nappies.
Frisky, Oscar is a lovely name and you don't have to accept stuff you don't want. We're poor and I love ebay for things for mia, especially clothes. Our first pram was second hand from my friend but it was a huge stiff heavy thing. I ended up buying a new one when mia was about 1 and I couldnt easily carry her in a sling anymore. You get what you want for your baby. My funny thing was her cot and mattress, they had to be new and her room had to be perfect, even had it replastered! Yet she didn't sleep in her room for 4 months. The next one will have to be in our room with us until they sleep through the night. And then hope mia doesnt mind sharing!

Hi ladies,
been on hols so lots to catch up on.
Edinburgh, made me lol with your Arthurs Seat dream. Would be fab if there was a burger van at the top after the climb.
Want, hope your little girl is ok.
Betty, hope your op goes well.
Tina, hope your appt is good news.
Frisky, how cute is that pic of Oscar? So glad he has grown and love his name.
Mrsdiaz, hello.
Our hol was good, however,Zoe caught hand, foot and mouth. She is recovering now, I should have immunity, hopefully, as if not it can cause abnormalities in the baby. Won't find out til my 20 week scan so I am worried sick although I should be fine xx

Well, I POAS'd this morning. Don't feel pregnant at all and no surprise BFN. Feel a bit silly now. Hi Ab. Hope your hol was nice, where'd you go? And where you from?
Wish I could get to next cycle without the monthly monster. Periods are shit, especially so when ttc.

Hi, I'm from Fife but live in Aberdeen now.
Sorry about bfn xx

Oh and we just went down to Primrose Valley near Filey xx

Oh god AB, that doesn't sound good! How did Zoe manage to pick that up and is it dangerous??? Fingers crossed you are immune xx
Edinburgh, when is AF due for you??? Please don't feel,silly!! I convince myself every month that I'm pg with all my symptoms only to get bfn's :( it's rubbish!
Tina, hope Evie had a lovely birthday :) when is your app?? Is it this week?
Want1, how is your little girl doing???? When will you get some answers?

I'm still waiting for my laparoscopy date, you can guarantee it will be the week when I start my new job!!! :)

Morning girls,

AB sorry to hear about your LO! there was hand foot & mouth going around Evie's nursery a few months ago but fortunately she didn't catch it! Hope everything goes okay at your scan though, how many weeks are you now?

Edinburgh :-( BFNs are shitty, what CD are you on? is it still not too early?

My AF is pretty much gone, I'm on CD4. Had a painful couple of days with AF cramping, don't you just hate being a woman sometimes!!! I must have had enough ibuprofen this weekend to send a small dog into a hypnotic daze and all Mark could say was "Tina will you stop taking ibuprofen, they're just period pains" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I turned into a raging hormonal bitch and screamed "JUST PERIOD PAINS?? HAVE YOU EVER HAD THESE "JUST PERIOD PAINS"????" God, it's so god damn easy being male isn't it.

Evie had a wonderful birthday, she was spoilt rotten by all of her friends. I had to have a good clear out yesterday and throw loads of old toys away because we just don't have the space! Her cake was amazeballs, here's a picture for those of you that don't have me on facebook

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/cake_zpsfac8c4ff.jpg

xxx

Evie's cake is amazing! Your mum is talented!
Zoe seems better today, must've just picked it up when we were at the little disco with lots of kids.
I am 16 weeks tomorrow, scan 4 weeks tomorrow. Xx

Gosh AB your pregnancy is flying by! Both yours and frisky's are actually :)

Frisky is gonna have her little Oscar in a couple of months time eeeekkk! Are you finding out the sex AB? have you thought of any names?

I feel totally drained this afternoon :-( gotta go and do the food shop after work too, oh the joys!

I've got a scan on my ovaries/womb on Wednesday evening. The hospital is about 15 minutes drive from where I work and they have given me an appointment for 6:45pm when I finish at 4!! meaning I'm going to have to drive home, get Evie then trail all the way back towards work.

xx

Thats a strange time for a hosp appt.
Yes we are going to find out, mostly because we can't decide on a boy name and because I want to buy bits and pieces xx

Yeah I'd be the same, I like to be prepared so we will deffo find out if we are lucky enough to have another.

Hows everyone doing today? Gorgeous weather again and I'm stuck in work booooo!!!

I've got 2 weeks off after this week though wahooo!!! xx

Weather has been nice here but don't see much of it working crazy hours. Monster is due tomorrow and feel like I want to sleep a week not come home tomorrow to bake clean and organise a party!

ahhh Edinburgh, the joys of being a mummy hey! It will all be worth it though when you see the joy on your LOs face :):)

Hows everyone doing today?

Got my scan tonight on the old ovaries and womb, Mark said he doesn't see why I'm even going because he knows that the problem is him. Got to rule every last thing out though otherwise they won't give us a treatment plan will they xx

Hi girls.... How is everyone??
Edinburgh..... Has AF arrived??? Have you tested again??? When are you having LO's party?? It's so much work having it in your own house isn't it? Manic stress cleaning and tidying before hand and manic stress after cleaning it all up!!! All good fun tho and will be worth it xx
Tina.... You will have to let us know how the scan goes, it's good they are doing all these tests so that at least you know where the problems lie.... I know it will be tough on mark but you will just have to support him and give him lots of love.... Has he had his results back yet???
When is AF due for everyone? Mine is due 1st august.... :( no symptoms this cycle (obviously) still waiting for my operation date, why is it taking so long?????

Our appointment is a week today Betty to get our results, Mark is constantly dropping into conversation now that he has a "broken bollock" haha lovely wording. I think he has stopped stressing and he's now realising that we can't change anything, what will be will be and the only thing we can do is try to find a way around it.

I've only just had my AF so I'm waiting on ovulation in about 10 days time, can't believe you're still waiting on a date Betty! How much longer are you gonna leave it before you get on the phone??

I'll let everyone know how my appointment goes later xx

Good luck tina, at least you have some leave to enjoy the weather! Poor mark, we all know how fond they are of their manbits. I'm cd27 today so expect af any minute. Negative this morning. If it's gonna land i'd like it by 7 so I can have some vino to help my creative juices get going for my cake decorating tonight. tee hee.
Hope your appointment comes through soon betty. Want1 how are you and your cherub? Thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->