7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Tina, another thread I'm in "sticking together until we all get bfp's",a lot of the ladies have had hsg's, I know that they all said to take painkillers b4 you go. One of them got her bfp straight away and another is testing today. Hooe yours has the same result.
I am relaxed a bit more after my scan. I asked if I could have a home birth, doc said I will get growth scan at 28 and 34 weeks and if baby is below 95th centile then I can have my home birth but if not he wants me in hospital as he thinks it could be 11lb(!!!!) and won't let me go past 40 weeks as girls were both big for gestation. Hoping it's below lol xx

11bs ab?? Ouch! Haha....I like the idea of a home birth, unfortunatley wont be an option for me.

Tina, whats a hsg?? Im sure you will be fine, just do what betty did and dose up on painkillers....failing that, vodka! ;)

Thanks for all your kind words. Thanks for telling me about your sister tina, a few people ive spoke to have had similar stories, so fingers crossed he will have a growth spurt.

Its bloody redders here today, im very uncomfortable!! X

It must be absolutely roasting everywhere apart from where I live! It's absolutely pee'ing it down and blowing a gale! :rain:
I'm just about to go round my sisters for a bottle of vino (or two!) this has been her first week back at work after having 6 months off (she had surgery on her spine) :wine:

Our Puppies!!! Our German Shepherd, had 9 puppies on Wednesday. I'm living my pregnancy through her.
It was so beautiful and I love holding them. I'm literally up all night, latching all 9 of them, it's really tiring, however, I've come to realize it's just like having a newborn. WOW...

Here are some picture of them! :happydance:

Attachments

• puppies2.jpg
    puppies2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Puppies 1.jpg
    Puppies 1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
  • puppies 3.jpg
    puppies 3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
Oh my goodness want just they are the most adorable little things ever! Are you keeping any of the puppies?

Frisky a HSG is a procedure where they pass dye into your insides through your lady bits and do an x ray to check for any abnormalities in the fallopian tubes. I've booked the morning off work just in case it's a bit too uncomfortable

The weather was gorgeous here yesterday! We spent the afternoon in southport with my mum & dad. We took evie on the fair and then had a walk along the pier for fish and chips. It looks like it's gonna be another gorgeous day here today as well! Xx

Oh my god!!! Look at those puppies! I want one!
Tina.... Good luck for tomorrow, hope it goes ok and they give you the results straight away :) take some sanitary pads (not tampons) for the bleeding after and don't forget to take some painkillers an hour before xxx
I had the WORST hangover yesterday, seriously, I just can't drink anymore..... :(

Tina- We are going to keep one of her babies. Just don't know which one. The birth was just crazy. Dogs eating their own placenta, and they break their babies sacs.
Just amazing.

Betty- Lol how am I going to get it to ya!? :dance:

Tina- I had the HSG done. It really doesn't hurt. I didn't take anything for it. I didn't even spot at all. However, every women is different. I've heard of some painful HSG experiences. I hope for good post results (i/e pregnancy)-- everyone (even the doctor) said "you're higher to get pregnant after one"... unfortunately not me, just wasn't my time. Fx'd for you!!

Oh and the doctor said "if you can see your tube "smokin" than it's a good sign, means everything is open"...

So watch to see if you lighten it up in there ;)

Want1, you're gonna have to come to the UK to see us all!!!!!

Tina.... Good luck today, let us know how you get on xxxx

Hi girls,

I'm back from my test, everything was absolutely fine! She said that my tubes were clear and the dye flowed through them as it should :):):) I think we can be sure now of what the problem is. I'm guessing it's going to come down to Mark not having enough little swimmers.

The test itself didn't hurt too much, I did feel a little bit of period cramping when she was inserting the tube but apart from that it was fine. I am spotting a little now but it's nothing unbearable! Just glad it's over with, I felt so anxious. I think it's the fear of the unknown isn't it.

She did say to me also just like you said wantjust that the following cycle you will be "slightly" more fertile than normal so to get at it like rabbits haha.. as if we're not all doing everything that we can possibly do anyway!

xxx

Just lovely want1, I dont envy you though. I once had a dog have 4 retrievers and the cleanup was horrendous! Cute overload though! It is so strange how they just know what to do.

Tina, so glad things went smoothly and not too uncomfortable.

Frisky how you doing?

My cycle seems to get shorter as I get older. Im down to 26.5 days. Think I need to be getting my jiggy on this week. Off to see if the man will come to bed! Night ladies x

Tina.... Great news on your HSG!! Get at it while you are more fertile chick !!! :)
Where is everyone in their cycle?? I'm CD7, going for my pre op assessment this Wednesday, eeeeeeek! So nervous!!!

Those puppies are so cute.
Glad the HSG went well Tina.
Betty, good luck tomorrow xx

Hi ladies,

Edinburgh, your cycles are getting shorter and mine are getting longer! I used to be 28 days dead on and now it's 30-31 days :-(

Betty, no point in me getting jiggy really because ovulation has already happened for this cycle. At least we will know by next ovulation day what is happening and whether we need IVF/IUI

We have my sister coming for her tea tonight, gonna make some good old italian food I think.

My baby girl is going to be a big 4 in 11 more days!!! Life is flying by... We've organised a party for her and all of her little nursery pals at our local soft play centre. We're having a frozen theme, can't wait to see her little face.

It's our first wedding anniversary this weekend girls! we're off to a spa hotel in Wales from Saturday through till Monday. Cannot wait for a bit of chill out time!!! xxx

Hi Tina, I could do with another 5 days between periods sometimes, but it does mean longer between testing I guess. Good luck at your appointment betty. Have you started your new job yet btw? Im supposed to ovulate tomorrow and I've come down with a stinking cold. Hubby is off to games night and I have to get shorty to bed and write a report for work before I can fall into bed. Im a horrid mess of snot and something tells me there wont be any sweet baby making for us tonight! Life is a bitch!

Hi Tina, I could do with another 5 days between periods sometimes, but it does mean longer between testing I guess. Good luck at your appointment betty. Have you started your new job yet btw? Im supposed to ovulate tomorrow and I've come down with a stinking cold. Hubby is off to games night and I have to get shorty to bed and write a report for work before I can fall into bed. Im a horrid mess of snot and something tells me there wont be any sweet baby making for us tonight! Life is a bitch!

ahhh Edinburgh, it's always the same isn't it! At the exact time that you really don't need to be sick... you end up sick!!! did you manage to fit any baby making in?

AF is due for me in the next week definitely. Lost track of what day I'm on because we haven't been able to DTD much this cycle.

Betty how did you pre op go? Did they give you a date/time for your op? xx

Morning girls, hope everyone is well today!

It's finally friday yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Anybody upto much this weekend? Think the weather is gonna be beautiful and hot woohoo

Forgot to mention yesterday, Mark has his scan today on his plums haha.. I'll let you all know how he gets on later xx

Morning ladies,
Tina, hope Marks scan goes well.
Betty, hope your op goes well.
Frisky, hope baby fish is doing lots of growing.
Edinburgh, hope you feel better soon.

Hope the weather stays sunny, just leaving for our holiday. 6 hour drive to Scotch Corner, Travelodge tonight then onto Primrose Valley tomorrow xx

Hey ladies!! How are we all? I'm currently sat in my bathroom with hairdye on my hair and up the walls! Haha ooops!

Tina, how did marks scan go?? Glad the Hsg went ok and your all clear, that's one less thing to worry about. Bet your looking forward to your weekend away too, hope you have a lovely anniversary! :)

Betty, hope all went well at your pre op? Do you have to wait long for the actual operation?

Wanting, Awwh, if my dog had pups, I don't think I could give them away, I'd have to keep at least one! Haha I'm so soft!

Ab, how are you feeling? How many weeks are you now?? Hope your bump is coming along nicely, I want to see photo's of it! I'm bump obsessed!

Edingburgh, how are you doing lovely? On the note you and Tina mentioned earlier...My cycles used to be 28 days, then went up to 31 days, very odd.

Well, I hit my 3rd trimester on Sunday.....was in the hospital yesterday as I had reduced movement....and was worried, but all is ok. Just want to get this scan over with on weds now to see if he's grown.
I've got my mum here tomorrow for 5 days which will be nice, I'll be able to have a bit of a rest too.
Going out with Az for a meal tomorrow night as we haven't been out together in so long.....I went clothes shopping today and nearly threw up!! I have cellulite EVERYWHERE girls!! Even on my arms!! It's got worse since I got pregnant, has anyone else had this?? I just hope it goes afterwards or I'm gonna be mega pissed off!! Haaha
I know that sounds vain, I'm not bothered about the weight or my bump! But Ewwwww to my orange peel skin! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->