7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Oh bloody hell.

Big hugs go out to both of you Xxxx

Betty, that's worrying about Chris, I'm sure it's nothing sinister though. We never hear of the small things that could be wrong, we always assume it could be the worst case scenario. Are you going with him tomorrow? I'll keep everything crossed it's all ok Xx

Tina xx You poor thing.....Wish I could give you a hug too xx It must be awful, especially as your just not sure as this is all new. Obviously I'm praying that this works. You deserve this bfp so much. Is Mark Home now? I agree with Betty about maybe phoning the consultant or nurse for advice?? Xx

Big loves to you xxx

:hugs: Hope it's just too early Tina. That was good advice that Betty found.

:hugs: Betty. Hope Chris is ok

:hugs: Frisky Hope you got on ok at housing.

Edinburgh. Hope you're all settled in again after your hols. I'm working 20 hours a week as a support worker for adults with learning disabilities and additional support needs. Loving it!!

Never seem to have much time recently but i do read and I am thinking of you all.

I have everything crossed for you Tina. Try and wait until Sat to test again xx

Don't give up hope yet Tina, I don't get a positive till bout two days post af due date. Not even with first response. Just different hormone levels I guess. And two days past I had to get digitals to get a positive. Have a big cuppa chamomile tea and a slab of cake and Saturday will be here soon.
Betty I'm sorry you've had stressful news. Hugs to you and Chris and I hope you get a more thorough explanation soon. Not knowing is usually worse than knowing and being able to make a plan.
Frisky how did the meeting go? All recovered from your bug yet?
Ab, now you say that I do remember! Glad you're enjoying it.
My chickens are sick. Mia was in her bed with her tablet and peppermint tea on Monday snoozing on and off and now Leo has it. It's just a cold but they've both been knocked off their feet. Leo was up all night and wants to sleep in my arms all day. Watch this I'll get it tomorrow!
In better news I've started swimming! My new laptop arrived today (been without one for bout 18 months) and we booked a holiday this morning! Yay! Something to look forward to through the winter.
I hope you all have better days today. X

Ps if you're interested in real nappies betty I have a stash of bumgenius v4 I just picked up in Canada. £19 each here and 11.50 there. No difference right. The game isn't square...

Tina..... I think it's just too early for you to test!!! Try and wait till Saturday and call your clinic to see what advice they can give you about your spotting (are you still spotting???) dont give up hope my lovely xxxxx
Poor you Edinburgh, both babies sick :( it's inevitable that you will end up getting it! I get everything that viv has! Well done for booking a holiday! Where are you going and when??? I doubt we will be having a holiday for the next 5 years, lol :) !!!

Ab, glad you are enjoying the job, sounds like it's going to be quite challenging, how is daddy coping with the 3 kids while your at work???

I've taken tmrw off work so I can go to hospital with Chris.... Quite stressed out about it all to be honest, I'm hoping we get some reassurance tmrw so we can stop stressing, fingers crossed!!! Will keep you posted xxx

Ps: Edinburgh... Are they the reusable nappies?? I've looked into cloth dippers and I would really like to try it but I know that I will end up using disposable just for the convenience! My mam was telling me what she had to do when cleaning our cloth dippers and it wasn't pretty!!!! One bucket for all the poo and then one bucket to soak the dirty nappies before you wash them, NICE!!!! X

Thanks.
Dh is coping fine with them lol.

Good luck tomorrow Betty.

Meant to say before that I would definitely recommend a home birth,but keep in mind that you may need a hospital transfer in case of anything unexpected happening. I loved my home birth xx

Urrghhh no thanks to the reusable nappys. That seems like a massive effort when the disposables are so convenient! Sorry...I DO do my bit for the environment, but I'll leave that to you lovely ladies.
Sorry to hear your babies are poorly Edinburgh, funny how a cold can knock our little ones for six. Our sickness bug has finally cleared thank god. Where are you off on holiday? And swimming? Good for you, it's amazing how a little bit of exercise can make us feel better. I managed to do my kettlebell dvd today, it's a great workout plus the instructor is well fit! Bob Harper, check him out girls! Haha..Betty, funny you mentioned juice plus, I've literally stocked up on fruit and almond milk to start it tomorrow.
The meeting yesterday was fine, the lady was nice. Basically the person who complained, said Joe was bringing teenagers onto the street who use bad language. I told the woman that the kids Joe plays with ALL live on the street and to go to their parents. She was visibly suprised, especially when I named them all and their house numbers. She was also under the impression that I have gangs of kids in my garden, unsupervised whilst I am out. Which is bollocks, I never let more than 4 in the garden and I'm always around the house. Whoever has complained has massively exaggerated. It's ridiculous really. The woman agreed that the best thing would be for the person themselves to come to my front door if they have any issues, that way I can deal with it there and then. I can't punish or do anything about something that happened weeks ago. The kids who come here are nice, always polite. I said to her, it's not as though they are all in hoodies, swearing, smoking fags & Getting pissed! We're not chavs! Haha
Been to my maths class tonight, I loved it. It's so good learning & Getting the Sums correct, I really enjoyed it. The teacher is like James cordon, really funny x

Tina, I hope your ok & not getting yourself into a state about things. I agree that it's too early to test. Try and hold out now till weekend xx

Betty, good luck tomorrow, let us know how he gets on. What times the appt? Will be thinking of you xx

Ab, glad your loving the job. Xx

Morning ladies, how we all doing?? I'm just getting ready for work....Good luck today at the hospital Betty xxx

Morning!
I remember old style reusable nappies too. My mum did terry towelling. Folding, nappy buckets, nappy pins... Yuck! Modern ones are nothing like I promise!
You need bout 24 (I have 30 at the mo to give myself extra breathing room on laundry) and they are special water proof shells with removable absorbent liners. You fasten with poppers (I'm not keen on the Velcro ones). Take off dirty nappy, pull out liner by a tab and drop into a DRY plastic bucket. We use a stainless steel pedal bin and the pail bit has a handle. Every other day or as required din some rubber gloves and stick in washing machine. Hey presto. They line dry on a rack over night. Restuff em and start again. When poop becomes solid add a flushable liner and just tip solids into the toilet before putting your nappy in the bin. Mama Natural (as annoyingly perfect as she is) does a you tube vid on using v4s. It's useful. Mostly I like not spending £80 every 2 months on nappies. X

thanks Edinburgh, those nappies sound so much better than what my mam was telling me you hve to do!! I may give it a go, I would love to be an Eco warrior but I just don't really do bodily functions even if they are from my gorgeous babba!!! Will have to see how I feel :)
We have just finished at the hospital and feel so Much more reassured! Chris saw a really lovely consultant who didn't seem to be too worried but he still has to go for a CT scan on Tuesday and he had blood tests done today, he has an app with the same consultant next thurs to discus his results so it's all happening pretty quick which is good.... She even said that if it is worse case scenario that they will be able to treat it. We saw the chest X-ray and its a white spot about 1cm wide on his right lung. It's not an infection so that has been ruled out. I've been so stressed the last 2 days it's been awful! I need to chill the hell out!!! :)

Tina.... I'm worried about you as you have not been on here! What is happening? Any news? Have you spoken to the hospital? Are you still spotting??? Thinking of you xxx

That's great that the hospital is being so thorough and quick with the turn around. Keeping everything crossed it's just scar tissue or something. You take care of yourself and relax with that bubba in board!
Tina how are you today peeps?

Hey ladies,
I'm glad you feeling a bit more relaxed & reassured about Chris Betty. Good that they are dealing with it quickly too. How's Chris feeling?

Tina. I hope your ok my love xx

Hope it's nothing to worry about with Chris xx

:hugs: :hugs: for Tina. Hope you are just hiding out and trying to stay sane until testing on sat xx

, I spoke to Tina on Facebook, she's ok, but not ok if you get what I mean :( X She will fill you in when she comes on here...She told me she is off to Blackpool tonight to watch fireworks and eat fish & chips on the prom. Sounds perfect that doesn't it?? Love a good chippy xx

Oh good!!! Going through IVF must be an emotional rollacoaster and I don't envy her :( hopefully this will all end happily xxx
Chris had fish n chips tonight and I ended up with a McDonald's as I was stuck in a massive traffic jam coming home from work (almost 2 hours!) and I was starving! I feel dirty and cheap now (lol!!!) I hate it when I eat shit food! Back on track tnrw :)
Happy weekend everyone!!!!! X

Well ladies, it's officially getting to winter. Just had my first cuppa hot chocolate in front of Downton Abbey. Really sad it's the last season of that show. I only really watch that and Bake Off these days. Think I'm turning into my Granny!
Yesterday I went to a Macmillan coffee morning. Well, you have to eat cake when it's for charity I find. But then I had to go meet with my boss for a back to work chat. Urgh. Turns out one woman left her job with no job to go to because of one particular arse that essentially bullied her out of the office. Stopped speaking to her and refused to sign her leaving card. Excuse me, is this nursery?? I really don't want to go back. The general manager is looking toward retirement but the business needs brought into the 21st century and there's a few characters that really need a good kicking into shape and honestly, I just don't care enough to want to take it on. I don't think he'd actually let go and let me do what needs done to keep the business a going concern. I'd already decided on looking for a new job but I felt really two faced making all these future plans for restructuring and environment building when I hope to hell I'll not have to go back!
Oh well, I have till the start of February to worry about that. It'll fly by I'm sure.
We booked to go back to Salou in Spain, Costa Dorada. Same hotel as last year. It was brilliant cos it was fully catered but you had a kitchenette in the apartment (which you kinda need when you have wee ones that want milk in the middle of the night or fruit the minute they wake up in the morning) and a second bedroom so you could put the kids to bed and then watch a movie over a cheeky sangria. My Mum's pissed at me as she wanted us all to go away and rent a villa together but honestly, I don't want another holiday spent in close quarters with family! I also don't want the hassle and expense of booking villas, flights, cars and spending a precious week of holiday cooking, cleaning and shopping. I've given her the details, I'm not fussed if she chooses not to come although it would have been nice to get out of an evening. It's for the last week in May next year, right after Matt's exam block finishes. That way he has a definite date he can start work when he starts interviewing for internships.
What's everyone else up to this weekend?
Spoke to Tina on FB, she tackled the Next sale today. I can't cope with that. I sometimes have a look at their sales online but I reckon I'd go off like Vesuvius if you shut me in a room with hundreds of people and mountains of clothes! TKMax brings me out in a cold sweat - brave woman! When I get to my pre-pregnancy weight (5 stubborn ass pounds to go) I desperately need a new wardrobe but I need a personal shopper I am SOOOO bad at clothes shopping. No patience, vision or fashion sense. I wear long sleeve tops with t-shirts over (when I'm not breastfeeding in which case I wear vests under long sleeve shirts) and jeans. End of.
The girlie gene skipped a generation. Mia has it in abundance. First word was shoes and she wants to wear dresses and pink shit every day.
Right, off to fold laundry and finish my faux gin. Rock on Saturday night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->