7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

And yes....let's meet! We could even go holiday shopping at traff center. There's some great sales on xx

oooohhh yes we so could!!! I went last night and came home empty handed :( :( I've searched high and low for a pair of bloody shoes and it just isn't happening for me girls. I'm making one final trip to town this afternoon and if that fails then I am throwing in the towel and going to the wedding in my converse haha! If anything, at least I will be comfortable.

xxx

Hey Tina. Did you find the shoes??

Well I am truly fucked off. Wedding anniversary today....Aaron went out last night for a few drinks whilst I prepared a meal for us both. Asked him to bring some wine and nappys home as we had none left.
He didn't come home, he's still not home. I ended up having to drive to Tesco at 1am with kids in car to get nappys as Oscars was all wet. He didn't reply to my texts or calls, kept cutting me off. I got a text at 5am saying he was at his mates and will be home soon. Instead of coming home, he went straight to the football. He's there now.
I spoke to him, he said sorry he just had a blowout with the lads.
It's not on....I've not slept through worry, I've had Oscar who's full of a cold. And guess what else....hes not even got me an anniversary card.
I feel so upset....Hes 34 ffs not a teenager.
My mum and sister think I should lock him out tonight. He will be no good when he comes home at 6, he will just go to bed and wake up tomorrow like it's all ok.
He was on Twitter the early hours. But couldn't just send me a text to say he's staying out??
I want to punch him in the face.
What do I do...do I lock him out? If he was that arsed about me, he wouldn't have gone to the football, he'd have come home. I don't know what to do.? If anyone can help me here....will locking him out make it worse? Xx

Im so cross, I prepared lovely tea last night. Mussels in a garlic and white wine sauce. He didn't even have the decency to tell me he wouldn't be home. He's an idiot. I would never do that. He's so selfish, I feel so worthless...like I mean nothing to him. He told me we couldn't go out for a slap up meal tonight as hes skint. Yet he can afford to go out on a 24 hour bender and a football match???!
I'm so locking him out and turning my phone off, just like he did last night. He's in no fit state to be around the kids anyway.
I'll just have to deal with the consequences tomorrow x

I'm not locking him out as it'll just make things worse. There's gonna be a right shit atmosphere when he gets in though. I want to punch him in his head!! X

Look at me chatting and having a debate with myself!! Haha #crazy

Hope you are ok Frisky :hugs:
I would be going fckng mental!!!!! Xx

Oh frisky. Big hugs. That's just shit quite frankly. There's no excuse for that. Time for a reminder that he has a wife and kids now and to act like a grown up. Just remember violence is not the answer x

Haha Edinburgh...he's under my patio!
No. He got back from the football at 6pm and acted as if nothing at all had happened. I couldn't speak to him as the kids were there. Found a card just lying under the TV in the living room, which he had obviously bought last minute on his way home. I've not even opened it. It's in the bin.
Hes a selfish idiot...he thinks I'm out of order for going on & on about it. He's just lost 2 days with his son as today he's just in bed.
I know he has alot of pressures at work, his job isn't secure. But thats no excuse.
To be honest, I'm really worried about our marriage. It's just a mess :( xx

:( Sending you super massive hugs Frisky.

If that was me.... I WOULD have locked him out without a doubt. Number 1, it's your anniversary. He should be making sure that YOU are his priority and making a fuss of you, showing you how much he loves you. Number 2, you are his wife!! He should have a bit more respect and let you know that he is okay and won't be home. Mark is the same, he will go out and not bother texting me and doesn't care that I am at home worrying my head off. I think it is bang out of order what he has done, you're a lot more forgiving than I am haha! Here's hoping you can sort things out and I am sorry I wasn't online when you were having a rant to yourself!

Yes I finally got some shoes, I ordered 2 pairs from Ravel and thank god that I liked one of them. I went back into town for the final time yesterday to buy a bag and jewellery and I might have treated myself to £70 worth of bobby brown products haha!
The wedding is this weekend, can't wait actually to just have a couple of days of fun and relaxation.

Mark is going to Germany for 3 days this week with work so after today I won't see him until the weekend :( I am also doing 5-2s all week in work so I can get off early on Friday so I am going to be wonderful to be around this week!

xxx

I'm really sorry to hear things are so bad frisky. Keeping everything crossed he realises he's been an idiot quickly and at least apologises.
Glad you found you shoes Tina! Have a lovely weekend when it comes.
I'm recovering from chocolate pick me up binge after the damn rugby last night!

I spoke to matt bout coming down on an overnighter to meet up with you lovely ladies but he doesn't feel he can take time out till Christmas break. He gets 3 weeks off from like 19 dec. But you are all off on your jollybobs around then!

:D A christmas meet up sounds like the best idea!! We could totally organise something for weekend 19th! That's if everyone is free? We don't go away until the 24th so I could definitely squeeze in a girls night

xx

Oh my god Yes! Let's do it! It's my birthday on the 18th too! Haha x

Im just at the Orthodontist for an emergency appointment. My tooth is really wobbly at the bottom, I'm not sure if it's because of the braces or not. Tina, did your teeth feel lose at any point?? X
I'll catch up properly later x

Sorry for being AWOL girls... Had a lot on these last few days and my mam is playing up again (will explain all later!!)
Frisky...: I'm so sorry I wanst around to answer you last week!!! I cannot believe az did that to you??? I agree with tina! Chris would have been totally locked out and made to go to his mothers!!! Why do men go on like that??? Chris has also done things like that, it's really not on and if it was the other way round I think they would have something to bloody moan about!!! You do right being mad with him. What has happened since??? Hope you have sorted stuff out xxxx

Tina.... Glad you got some shoes... Sounds like you will have a fab weekend!!!

I doubt I will be able to hook up so close to Christmas girls, I'm working all weekend the weekend before Xmas (think its 19/20) and through Christmas and new year as we don't close and can't take time off either as we will be really busy BUT!!! I will be on maternity leave soon WHOOP!!! So would love to meet at some point in the new year xxxx

Frisky, no my teeth never went wobbly but I can understand why they would. There's so much pressure being put on them! What did the orthodontist say? I've just started to wear my retainers again this week to make sure my teeth are the straightest they can be for the wedding and I'm in so much pain haha! I haven't worn them for a few months and the pressure is horrific!

Betty, sorry that your mum is going through a bad time again. Sending you big hugs. That is shitty that you have to work right over Christmas and New Year :( I've always been in a job where I've had the festive period off work but both of my sisters work in retail and they are in all year round and hate it!!

Hows the bump coming on? Is it huge now?

xxx

Hi girls.... Frisky, howyou getting on??? Have you managed to sort everything out with az???

I had a funny turn yesterday, it was so scary! I was at work and basically went 'blind' not completely black but like my eyes had Vaseline in them! I couldn't see anything! I didn't feel ill or anything, just couldn't bloody see! It took an hour to subside and then I was just sat taking it easy and the girls at work were just having a conversation and it was like they were taking in a foreign language, I couldn't understand what they were saying, it was the most awful thing ever! I was so confused, I didn't know what was going on... So I was whipped round to A&E where I was checked over, I was 'confused' for about 40mins (didn't know where I was or anything!) all my stats were fine apart from I have a urine infection, have been given a week worth of antibiotics . I am back at the hospital tmrw for more tests but I really think it was just a very bad and strange migraine (without pain) that left me a bit 'brain dead' was more frightening than anything else! Feel ok now but taking this week off to try and just chill out! I'm so worried through this pregnancy! I am still petrified I'm going to lose this baby! What's wrong with me?!?!?!?! Need a slap!!

I think I'm quite big (bump wise) but I don't mind, as long as I don't put 4 stone on again!!! Lol!!!

Hope everyone else is well.... Xxxxx

I was thinking migraine before you even mentioned it betty! I too suffer with them and my usual symptoms of one coming on are blurred eye and confusion. I can't read and my speech slurs before the headache comes on. Sometimes it can take a few days for the headache to arrive. You're bound to be worried sick and you will be until your little prince is in your arms but I am sure everything will be just fine. He is all snuggled in now and healthy, all he has to do is grow, which he must be doing if your bump is growing!

I've been so naughty with food this week. Mark's away in Germany on business until Thursday night and I've been so busy with work and mummy work that I've fallen back into the routine of grabbing a takeaway again. I haven't been to the gym in a week, I need to get my arse back into gear. I can do great in the day, I will take a salad to work and only drink water all day then it gets to tea time and I have zero energy to make something healthy to eat. I need a personal chef I think haha

xxx

:hi:
Sorry I've been awol. Zara had croup last week (first week of october hols), sunday afternoon Frazer started to get hoarse then he was barking like a seal, He was at the docs 3 times in 2 days as I couldn't get his temp down. A combination of paracetamol, ibuprofen and amoxicillin did the trick and thankfully he just has a cough and a runny nose now. He is still very clingy and not sleeping great at night but is better than what he was.

I have been reading but just haven't had a chance to catch up.

Frisky, I hope you and Az manage to sort things out. Sounds like he was bang out of order with his behaviour at the weekend :hugs:

Tina, glad you finally found shoes!! Enjoy the wedding :hugs:

Betty, sorry you had a scary turn, hope you are feeling better today and enjoy your rest :hugs:

Edinburgh, hope the kids are both better now. Have you thought about doing any other jobs? :hugs:

I've almost finished christmas shopping for the kids. Frazer is done apart from pj's and stocking fillers. Girls are almost done, need to get them a Hudl and pj's each and singalong elsa for Zara, Crazy cuts playdoh and pig goes pop for Zoe. Going shopping at the end of november with my sis so will be finishing that weekend. Going to get paper when the girls are back at nursery next week and start to get it wrapped!! That's going to take ages!!!

AB, I can't believe how organised you are! You are putting the rest of us to shame haha
I have bought a couple of things but I haven't had the money this month or the time in fact to make a good start on it. Evie is into Monster High at the minute so I've bought her the dolls and some furniture to go with them and then a monster high bag and a bracelet making set. I've bought her twin baby dolls too because her nan has bought her a twin pram. She's been asking for one for ages so I'm sure she will be over the moon. Can't go mad this year though with us flying out on Christmas Eve to Tenerife.

Sorry to hear that the kids have been unwell :( It seems to happen all at once doesn't it, one gets sick and it's like the domino effect with their little immune systems. Poor Leo sounds like he has been through a tough time of it, good to hear that the good, old, trusty amoxicillin did the trick though and sorted him out.

I'm finally on my last day at work before a couple of days off. This week has been hell with doing 5-2s in work and Mark being away in Germany but thankfully I am only in work until 10am today then it's pamper time and we're off to the lakes.

I probably won't have time to catch up until maybe Sunday afternoon so whatever you're up to this weekend ladies make sure it's a good one!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"