7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Tina, a girls day sounds fabulous :)

Alton towers was AMAZING!! Had the best day ever, didn't get home till 11pm The fireworks were out if this world. I know it's expensive, but it's well worth the money, something really magical about the place. We were really lucky with the weather, was pissing down all morning, but didn't rain once at Alton towers. We hardly had to que either. Can't wait to go back. walked for bloody miles though, my thighs are killing me today! Haha xx

Hows everyone doing? X

Girls I'm so sorry for being AWOL.... I have not been able to face writing anything, had such a shitty week this last week :-(
Things are a bit better, Chris has seen a councillor and his doctor, doc said that antidepressants would be a last resort and the councillor has said that he is suffering from anxiety and OCD with just mild depression, he is going to have more sessions to try and combat it.... I bought him some St. Johns wort and he already seems a bit better, I'm just trying to support him as much as I can.... My mother is s nightmare, I can't even tell you how bad she is! One minute she is 'up' and happy and perfectly fine and the next it's like the world has ended, I seriously don't know what I'm going to get from one day to the next, I'm emotionally drained, she is absolutely NO support for me at all and has not been all through this pregnancy. It's sad as I don't have a dad so would really love to have her just being a friend but that's just never going to happen, I'm getting sad just thinking about it :( shake it off!!!!

Tina, frisky.... Not long now to your holidays!!! Bet you can't wait! You both really need a break!!! Frisky, I'm so sorry you are having anxiety attacks, not nice at all! What has the doctor given you??? Have you tried a bit of yoga/meditation or even just some gym time to help? That really works for me but I know it's not for everyone!

We have made a start on the nursery this weekend, just painted the room white for now until I decide what colours I want in there.... We aren't further forward with s name.... Although I do like Romeo lol!!! Think we will wait till he is here then decide! I will be in my third trimester next week, seriously! Where is the time going???? I still can't believe I'm pregnant!!! :)

Love you all girls, thanks for all your kind words and support with absolutely everything :hug:

Betty, sorry to hear that you're having a tough time of things :( sending you all my love and big hugs. Good news that Chris is getting the help that he needs. I hope that it is just what he needs and he starts to pick up soon. I can only begin to imagine what you're going through with your mum. My mum suffers from depression but with the sounds of it your mums depression is in a whole other league :( Do you have a sister or a close friend who you can turn to? Every girl needs their mum when they're pregnant, I wish she could try her best and be there for you.

Frisky, glad to hear that you had a great time in Alton Towers! I haven't been for years but I always love it when we do go. I wanna take Evie but I am worried that it'll be a wasted journey and she won't be able to go on very much because she is short. I think she's about 110cm... did you take notice of how high you have to be?

Give me a shout when you are free and we can organise to meet up in manchester or something. You're only down the road from me, we need to make more of an effort haha!

xxx

Thanks tina :) yes, I have my sister who is just amazing and we go through all this crap together, it's good we have each other, don't know what I would do without her! I also have my cousin and all three of us are just like sisters so I'm really lucky.... I have to say that Chris is also my rock, he is a pain in the arse but seriously, he is a wonderful man and I love him to bits xxxx

Hope everyone else is doing well.....

Tina, are your secretly TTC before your holiday??? If so where are you in your cycle??? God I can't believe how close we are to Christmas!!! 44 days arghhhhhhhggg! I'm totally not sorted at all and really need to be because I won't be wanting to drag my fat, pregnant arse around all the shops at the busiest time of the year!!! Gulp!!!

Oh Betty, I really feel for you with your mum. Like Tina Says, everyone needs there mum, especially when pregnant. Big hugs to you lovey. Glad you have your sister & your not alone going through this.
Chris has seen a counselor quickly, that's great. I know it's tough, but things can only get better now hey? X

Tina, I have a feeling it's 140cm for the big rides at Alton towers, but don't quote me on that. I took Joe when he wasn't big enough, although there is quite alot for smaller ones, he just wanted to go on the big ones, so I would try and wait till she's bigger.

They have put me on Fluoxetine, the side effects are a bit shit. I feel sleepy all the time and quite jittery. I have a follow up appointment in 2 weeks, not sure if they will take me off them or not. Betty, what were you put on after viv? And how long did you stay on them for?

I can't even think about Xmas, I'm so glad we are away from it all this year xx

P.s can you belive it's been a whole year since I moved back up north?? Time flys xx

ahhh well she has A LOT of growing to do yet! She loves the big rides so I know if I took her now that she would be upset because she couldn't go on them. I'll take her when she's 10 maybe? haha

Betty, can't all men be pains in the arses? But we wouldn't change them. Mark has a whole list of flaws that piss me off and make me feel like ripping my hair out but his good points outweigh the bad so I put up with them. :)
Yes we are secretly TTC before January.. well I wouldn't say TTC because the odds are that it won't work but we're giving it a go. It'd be nice not to have to shell out another £1500 in January to transfer the frozen embryo but hey ho.
I am on CD17, had positive OPKs last night and this morning so Mark has been in his element with tonnes of sex. Now the 2WW begins

xx

Haha on the lots of sex for mark! Fingers crossed for you! Xx

Yes men can be a pain in the arse. I actually text my mum last night having a moan about Aaron, checked my phone this morning & realized I'd actually sent it to AARON!!! Fucks sake! He didn't even say anything last night. It was nothing bad really, it was just about him wanting to go and watch Salford city every other weekend, then I added 'WITH THAT SLUT '
His cousin who plays for them, it's his girlfriend with the boobs, remember?? Haha xx

^^ Frisky that made me :rofl:

Too much to catch up on.

Sorry things are tough just now Frisky, Betty and Chris.

Hope the ttc pays off Tina xx

Omg....spoke to my mum earlier, she saw Az this morning & were talking about football, my mum mentioned Salford city and Az said "oh yeah, Sarah sent me a funny text last night calling me a slut for wanting to go & watch them!!"

Haaaaaaaahaaa really?? As if he actually thought that text was for him and didn't click on! I wobdered why he didn't say anything! Oh my days hahaha xx

Oh my god frisky!!! That's hilarious!!! I can't believe you sent him the message and then he didn't even bloody click on!!!! :)
I was put on citalopram with my PND and I have to say, it worked a treat! I was back to my normal self in no time, I stayed on the tablets for about 6 months until I was sure I was well enough to come off them, the side effects coming off them was horrendous but only lasted a couple of weeks.... The only side effects I had while on them was lack of sex drive which wasn't great at all but to be honest, I just need to get better :) hope this info helps you, I don't know much about the tablets you are on but I would suggest that if the side effects are too much to go back to see you GP!! Xx
Tina.... Fingers crossed that you don't need to shell out that extra cash and that you catch that little eggy, I really have got everything crossed for you my lovely :)
I'm off work tomorrow, I'm going to the gym then im going to come home and totally relax!!! My bump is so HUGE! Think this boy is going to be a whopper!!! :) :)

hahahaha Frisky that text story had me in fits of giggles. As if he didn't realise that you said THAT SLUT and thought you meant him. Just goes to show that men take little time to look at the details. They must just quickly scan over a text picking out key words. Hilarious :D :D

AB, you okay my dear? You've been quiet of late.

Betty, lucky you having a day off work!! I'm desperate for some time off. So desperate that I've thought about taking a day off sick a few times this last week. Can we have a new bump picture pleasssssssssssssssssssssseeee??

Just 42 days to go until my jollies girls! Not that I'm counting or anything. I lie, I totally am!! We got out euros last weekend, need to pick up some new suitcases after pay day at the end of the month. Just shows how long I haven't been away for.... got the suitcases out of the loft and good thing I did really. They stunk like damp! Mark wants to use them anyway rather than buying new ones but it only took that are you fucking kidding me look to change his mind haha

xx

Eeeeeeeek!!!! Not long for your holiday!!! I love that you only had to give mark the 'look' before he understood to step down, lol!!! There are some really lovely suitcases about at the minute, it's always nice to have lovely luggage, I'm a bit obsessed, I think I have about 6 suitcases!!! :)
I'm SUPER tired today, have resisted having a nap as I know I would just feel so much worse.... Been and done spin and body pump and now waiting to pick up my little munchkin!!! Here is the bump, eeeeeeek!!!! Can you believe it???? :)

image.jpg

Look how cute that bump is. I was like the size of an elephant lol.

I'm ok,just getting by with hardly any sleep,work,all 3 kids have a viral infection again,Frazer is going through a separation anxiety phase,teething,not sleeping, so I just feel soooooo tired lol.
Dh finds out tomorrow if he is being made redundant or not so I've not had a lot to say,but I still read and try to keep upto date xxx

Oh no ab, I hope it all goes in favour of your hubby tomorrow, that must be pretty stressful for you all x Hope all your brood are better soon too, bless them xx

Betty, you look amazing, that bump is so cute!! I love your bedroom with the double windows. Can't believe your still doing fitness classes!! I did sod all when I was pregnant! Haha xx

Tina, I'm so excited for holiday. Also a tiny bit stressed as to what to pack for a toddler! Or what to remember to pack!
I went to the gym for the first time in ages yesterday, loved it. Got a bit of a shock when I stood on the scales though. I've lost quite a few pounds...think it's through me not feeling myself and my appetite has gone a bit. Still need to tone though!

Aarons in court in Liverpool today, for when he got arrested at the football ages ago for slapping a steward whilst drunk! Think hes probably going to get a hefty fine. He thinks he will get a banning order too. Bloody idiot he is!!! Looks super sexy in his suit though! Fwwwaaaaarrrrr! Haha xx

hahaha Frisky, the perks of going to court hey! Suited and booted :D Hope the judge goes easy on him and doesn't hand him too much of a fine!

Betty, you look AMAZING!!! You're lovely and slim. The gym glasses must be paying off. I was so big when I was pregnant with Evie. I felt like a right whopper. Loving your bedroom too, it's gorgeous.

AB, any news on how your DH got on in work? Hope it was good news for you both. Sorry to hear that the kids are ill again. Seems like one of our kids is always sick on this thread doesn't it!

Did I mention girls that I am starting a new diet? I'm trying out slim fast because I can't face doing the atkins again and having zero carbs. I'm on day 2 and I am STARVING!!! Trying to mix in some fruit with the shakes so they don't taste so icky. Betty do you have any good recipes? I know you're into your shakes aren't you.

As for the gym though...I must admit I haven't been for a few weeks. It's just so tough finding the time when you work full time and have a house to run

xx

Tina, you crack me up!! Slim fast? There's nothing of you woman!! I try my hardest to avoid carbs, but I fail everytime. Love em!

Aaron got a fine. He's happy as he's not got a banning order. Is it wrong that I was secretly hoping he would get a banning order?? Haha #badwife

hahaha no it is not wrong! I probs would have secretly been hoping that too if it was Mark. Football does consume their lives which in turn consumes our lives too! Mark will literally watch any football match that is on TV, it drives me mad!!!

What's everyone doing this weekend?

I'm off to my mum and dad's tonight for tea and then I could do with doing some christmas shopping tomorrow though I don't know if we've really got the funds until pay day at the end of the month.

As for the shakes... I don't want to lose much, maybe 6-7 pounds and then I won't feel so guilty pigging out over crimbo!

xx

Dh didn't get made redundant :happydance:

Hope you all have a good weekend. I've got a 10.5 hour shift tomorrow then in on sun morning 8-2. 5-10 tonight!!

Was onesie day at the girls nursery today, will try to post a pic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->