7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

I hear you dcm, I feel like that alot. Welcome back :)

So, my other best friend rang me just now to tell me she's pregnant. She's been trying the same length of time as me, we always rant to each other how we are the only ones left in the group not pregnant, now it's just me :(

She's been on Clomid for 3 months & it's worked for her. I'm so happy for her as she's been really down about it all.....but I also feel so empty right now :(

Oh another thing, my friend said she had no symptoms what so ever....No sore boobs or anything, just a bit of cramping day af was due & constipation.

So ladies, don't loose hope if you have no symptoms, you really are only out when af shows xxx

Your time is coming frisky you are taking all of the necessary steps it just may be your month :dust:

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this forum, just joined today as I'm 8dpo and going crazy waiting to test!!

Me and my partner have been together for 10 years and been ttc for the last 3 years. I wasn't ovulating after I came off birth control so I've been put on 100mg clomid for the last 3 months which seems to be doing the trick so far!!

Anyway since yesterday my boobs have been hurting, like really achy to touch which never happens to me mid cycle ... Anyone have this at 8dpo and get a BFP..?

I really want a BFP can't wait any longer.

Good luck to all you ladies too xxxx

Welcome Carly :)
Sore boobs is always a good sign I'd say..do you normally get them before af? I do, so don't take much notice, but 8dpo is quite early, so fingers crossed for you.
Wow, 3 years ttc? I salute you, betty & I are coming up to 2 years now.
When is af due for you? Let's hope the clomid works for you.....my friend has just got her bfp after 3 months on that xx

Hi,

Yes 3 looooong years and it's draining me I really hope this is my month.

I always get sore nipples the day before O day but that goes by a day or so later, so that happened when I O'd this month then went away as expected, then today I woke up and my boobs were killing me and it seems to be getting worse as the day goes on!! I've never had this before so keeping my fingers crossed although it is early to be getting symptoms already.

AF is due on Friday so only 6 more days to wait I'm really counting down the days!!

Where are you up to this cycle..? Xxx

Oooh sounds promising!! I wake up praying for my boobs to ache! Haha

Af is due for me on Thursday, day before yours...My cycles are usually 31 days xxx

Really hope this is the month for us all!! There's nothing worse...and everyone I see is pregnant it's sooo painful!!

I'll post back when I have any news xxx

Yeah, I know....I'm having a tough weekend, two of my closest friends have told me they are both 6 weeks pregnant. X

I don't feel it this month, I've no symptoms as such...but that's not always a bad thing as I mentioned earlier, my friend had no symptoms at all! Guess it's a waiting game now till Thursday

Ahh frisky sending you hugs. I know what you mean though, I've just watched my older sister go through her pregnancy and it's been tough. Although I'm overjoyed for her I still feel this anger and jealousy because it wasn't me. You know what drives me mad? FACEBOOK!!! everybody on friggin Facebook is up the duff. Constantly seeing scan pictures and bump updates and statuses about morning sickness. Pppffffft its like it's being constantly rubbed in our faces that we're not pregnant!

It's my little sisters birthday today so everybody has just been to my parents house for Chinese food and birthday cake. It's madness when everybody gets together, my family are wild honestly. The kardashians have nothing on them haha! So its nice to finally be home and in bed with my hubby.

Hoping there's a BFP in here this cycle! Crossing my fingers girls xxx

Hi ladies i know i feel the same way everyone is pregnant but me.i have been eating healthy but i just ate loads of ice cream lol .and i feel like my cervix is teasing me it was so high this morning i couldn't feel it.i just checked it now its high but i can feel it with the tip of my finger i felt so exhausted earlier and a little nauseous but that went away i think it was because i was to hot i get like that when i get hot.the only good thing is my bbt hasn't dropped yet it's still really high but i know it can drop right b4 af .hope someone is having a good day :)

Oooooh Tina! Sounds like a good day, our family's sound similar! Haha Chinese food & birthday cake sounds amazzzing!! I've not eaten all day, I've had a really bad headache, starving now!

I deactivated My Facebook account 5 months ago, for that reason & also the amount of time I'd spend on it, it's ridiculous, I hate it. I'm more of a Twitter girl! :)

Ok so I'm 9dpo today and BB's killing like mad I have to go so slow up and down the stairs as they hurt that much.

I'm going a little crazy here...I gave into temptation to test although I know it's far too early to get a strong positive, but I swear I see a line but don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me..... ?

Anyone know how I upload a pic..? I need to know I'm not going crazy, partners out at work until 8.30 tonight can't wait that long to get another opinion xx

I've managed to upload a pic on my profile that's the only way I can do it.....What do you ladies think..? I swear I see a very very very faint line!! X

No, it won't let me zoom in :(

Is there not an option on the desktop version of this to insert a photo?? You can switch off your mobile if you scroll down to the bottom of this page, it says ''desktop version'' click on that & see if you can do it that way xxx

It's ok, I've managed to see it now! Bloody technology! Haaha

I think I can see something faint, but it's really blurry...can you not take a clearer picture? Fingers crossed for you Xx

I think I may of managed to upload....I mean it really is very very very very faint but something's definitely there... I'll wait a few more days and test again!! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 18
Ooooooooh how exciting...you are only 7dpo, so it will be very faint!! I'm praying this gets darker for you! When are you gonna test again??

I hope I get prescribed some Clomid! Haha Xx

Haha I'm 9po today so I might test again in 2 days as they say HCG doubles every couple of days in early pregnancy. I will be praying everyday xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->