7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Arhh thank you so much, I really hope this one stays as it's been a long 3 years trying...will keep you posted xxx

Betty! Hope your ok my lovely? X

I'm feeling blahhhhhh....No symptoms & hubby goes back today :(

Carly, have you tested again? X

I can definitely see a line on that picture! I'd say it's a positive :):):) How lovely if after 3 long years you finally have your BFP, you must feel amazing.

No symptoms with either of you 2 frisky or betty?? wanting girl when is your AF due?

our zinc & well man/lady supplements arrived on Saturday so we started taking them yesterday. I've also started my vitamin B6 and B complex again this cycle to see if I can start lengthening my leutal phase again. Can't wait for Friday to arrive to see if our GP will send us for routine tests.

cycle day 5 today, AF is just about gone for another month. Can't quite believe that ovulation is only 11 days away!!!

Morning Tina, how fast are these cycles going?? My hubby has started on the zinc too, let's hope it works. When are you at the docs? I've got my first appt at fertility clinic next Monday. It's hit me pretty hard that my 2 closest friends are pregnant....one told me Friday night, then the other Saturday morning!!

Af due Thursday, no symptoms to speak of, but I get symptoms every month & still end up with a negative! It's crazy! The week of af is the only time I'm not thinking about ttc.....I really need to try and get a grip, I feel on the verge of loosing it!! Xx

Morning girls...... Carly, I defo see a line and I'm so happy for you!!! After 3 years you must be thrilled!!!! Amen to clomid, I'm hoping I get some of that in march!!!
I'm defo out this month, just been for an internal scan and I have a cyst on my right ovary (and no pregnancy!) this sucks!!! Last time I had cysts 2 burst and I ended up in hospital for 3 days :(
AF due this Friday.... Not gonna try next month, just going to wait for my app at the fertility clinic and hope they prescribe me clomid :)
Frisky, it's so hard when you have people around you preggers. I have two of my close friends pg too.... It will be our turn soon girls!!!
Tina, my family is absolutely nuts!!! I would change them for the world but most of them do belong in the circus!!! Xxx

Haha made me laugh that betty!

Oooh a cyst? How will they treat that then? Or will you just have to wait till it bursts?

How do you get prescribed clomid? I think I will have to have more tests & lap & dye done before that!?? X

Morning ladies well tina af is due between tomorrow and thursday as my cycles have been 29 to 31 days i'm exactly 14 dpo today if i count 1 day after my 2nd positive opk 15 if i count from the 1st positive no symptoms at all so i believe af is coming :( i will keep everyone updated but most likely i will have to try again

Cysts are quite common and normally they go away on their own so I'm hoping this one goes away naturally and does not burst as its the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced!!!
If not they may suggest removing it :( just been reading up on cysts and apparently you cannot take clomid while you have ovarian cysts as it can cause complications!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh! Give me a break here!!!!
Frisky, what tests have you had done so far? Have you had all your progesterone tests taken and have they given you a scan yet to check your overies etc...? If not I would request a transvaginal scan and also a HSG, then take it from there..... X
Tina, the time is just flying by, I can believe we are almost in feb!!! It's just crazy....

Wantinggirl, good luck. Keep us posted :) lets try and get more bfps on this thread!!!!!
Momwife how are you feeling??? Have you made any bump buddies on here???
Girls I really hope we can all be bump buddies together, that would be sooooooo fab!!!!! :)

Morning ladies well tina af is due between tomorrow and thursday as my cycles have been 29 to 31 days i'm exactly 14 dpo today if i count 1 day after my 2nd positive opk 15 if i count from the 1st positive no symptoms at all so i believe af is coming :( i will keep everyone updated but most likely i will have to try again

Hi ladies

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, it has been a hard 3 years but hopefully it's paid off this month, I'm not gunna test again until Wednesday but my BB's are still sore and I have cramps etc so keeping everything crossed!! My partner will be thrilled!! Praise to clomid,my sister in law found out she was pregnant too 3 month ago after taking clomid so I hope you ladies get prescribed some!!

I had a cyst on my ovary too only one, but the hospital said it was nothing to worry about for me, hope your cysts are nothing to worry about too!

Ladies I will keep you all posted xxx

Ohh forget to mention to you ladies, I don't know whether this is a coincidence or not but I started taking - seven seas trying to conceive multivitamin tablets this cycle and hopefully I will get my BFP this week!

Maybe worth a try for you ladies too? As I say it may just be coincidence but it's the first time I've taken them this month xx

Frisky, I'm at the doctors on Friday dinner time. Just going to blag it and say that we've been trying for 13 months with no success just so we can have routine tests so we know if there's any underlying problems. The likely hood is that there will be nothing wrong and if that's the case then we shall just have to keep trying until it eventually works!

I had an ovarian cyst last year Betty, mine was only really small and the doctor said that it would dissolve by itself which fortunately it did. I had bad pelvic cramping and strangely enough pain under my ribs.

Wantinggirl, don't think because you haven't had any symptoms that you are out! I've heard of stranger things happening! Keep us updated!

I just want today to be over!!!! I need to go home, get my onesie on and relax on the couch with junk food, had the busiest day in work imaginable. xxx

All of you ladies are awesome:) i hope we all get bfp really soon it's good to have someoneto talk to feeling a little under the weather right now bad headache think i'm gna take a nap :dust: for everyone:)

Betty, I've had progesterone tested twice but no scan...I'm going to write everything down so I don't freeze up and forget when I'm there Xx

Wanting girl, Tina is right. Although we all want to feel symptoms, sometimes people don't have any & still get a BFP! My friend who's just got her bfp, had no symptoms at all & she's been trying for 2 years & looks out for symptoms every month!
I hope I'm the same & af just doesn't show on Thursday

Betty, your mum gets her results Thursday too doesn't she? Hope all is ok xxx

Tina, how's your OH doing?

Edingburgh, momwife....you have both gone quiet. Hope your ok xxx

I'm getting into jimjams, it's bloody freezing here Xx

Only me again!! You can tell hubbys gone back! Haha

I've noticed I've got loads of creamy cm tonight....Sorry for tmi, but when I wiped after bathroom , it was a bit sore down there? Like bruised? Hahaha and before you ask, no I've not been at it too hard! ;)
Has anyone else had this before?

Ha ha no frisky not during any of my pregnancies maybe it's a good sign tho :) my headache is finally gone cervix is still high strange thing is my breast don't hurt they always hurt before af i'm pretty sure she wont be here tomorrow but probably by Thursday.i hope this is your month frisky good luck hope the witch stays away let's lock her up away from us all and throw away the key lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->