7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

All sounds very positive Frisky!

Just went to the shops and "accidentally" found myself in the tests aisle. Sooo nearly bought one but didn't! If I had of, i'm 100% sure I'd have tested as soon as I got back to work! Can't believe I have this cast iron willpower, not sure where it came from!

Haaaaaaaahaa wish I could do that...I'm purposely not going to any shop or anywhere that's near a shop!!

Do you think it's worth me biting the bullet & buying a frer or a clear blue digital test rather than these shit ones I'm using?? Kinda scared though, as I know a BFN on those literally mean game over! Xx

I guess it's the ICs you're using? I'm not sure as the ICs have a really low mlu level so they're probably no different to more expensive ones but maybe a FRER might be worth a buy?

I know what you mean about game over. I find with the ICs I spend ages pouring over them trying to see whether I can see a line or not but with the more expensive ones, if it's negative, it's negative lol!

My friend has her first scan next week and I really want a BFP this week or I'll be miserable when she's showing me the pictures!! Childish, i know!

I'm out :(

Checked cervix position & immediately started spotting.

Absolutely gutted, I don't know how many more months I can physically & mentally cope with this disappointment.

At least I can have a bloody good drink when I visit my sister next weekend xx

Oh I'm so sorry Frisky. That exact thing happened to me last month, I checked at 14dpo to see if it was high and there was blood :nope:

I also can totally relate to the agony (as can we all) about the dissapointment of a month gone by. It will happen - it's just that it's not meant to be this month for whatever reason.

Next month will be your month - positive thoughts!

Oh I'm so sorry Frisky. That exact thing happened to me last month, I checked at 14dpo to see if it was high and there was blood :nope:

I also can totally relate to the agony (as can we all) about the dissapointment of a month gone by. It will happen - it's just that it's not meant to be this month for whatever reason.

Thank you Xx this just made me cry xxx :hugs:

I'm out :(

Checked cervix position & immediately started spotting.

Absolutely gutted, I don't know how many more months I can physically & mentally cope with this disappointment.

At least I can have a bloody good drink when I visit my sister next weekend xx

Sorry to hear that:( and I know what you mean. A drink is in order after the tww that ends with :bfn: hoping for better news next cycle keep us posted.

Ladies Af is due thursday who thinks I should test in the morning? :thumbup:

Thanks girls :)

I'm quite glad af was here on expected day actually. As I suffer from underactive thyroid, it has messed with my cycle & periods for months. But it looks like it's under control now, as the past 3 months have been bang on 28 days, so my body seems to be getting back to normal.

Irts, I find testing early prepares you for what might be at the end of this. And you never know, you may even get your BFP :) but don't be disheartened if you don't. It's still early day's xxx

I'm sticking on this thread ready for the next 2WW

Where we will ALL get those BFP's xxx

Thank you Xx this just made me cry xxx :hugs:

I hope good tears as I'll feel bad otherwise!

x x

Thanks girls :)

I'm quite glad af was here on expected day actually. As I suffer from underactive thyroid, it has messed with my cycle & periods for months. But it looks like it's under control now, as the past 3 months have been bang on 28 days, so my body seems to be getting back to normal.

Irts, I find testing early prepares you for what might be at the end of this. And you never know, you may even get your BFP :) but don't be disheartened if you don't. It's still early day's xxx

I'm sticking on this thread ready for the next 2WW

Where we will ALL get those BFP's xxx

I am going to test in the morning and will post the results as soon as I get the until then ladies. :dust: to all

Haaaaaaaahaa yes it was good tears, I'm an emotional wreck. Thought I'd be in with a chance because of the dizzy spells. I'm still confused as to why I've no af pains?? I've Been off work with them before now because I suffer that bad. Af isn't in flow yet...just had spots of creamy brown ( tmi sorry) when I checked cervix.
So maybe I'll get the pains when she's fully here. Xx

Haaaaaaaahaa yes it was good tears, I'm an emotional wreck. Thought I'd be in with a chance because of the dizzy spells. I'm still confused as to why I've no af pains?? I've Been off work with them before now because I suffer that bad. Af isn't in flow yet...just had spots of creamy brown ( tmi sorry) when I checked cervix.
So maybe I'll get the pains when she's fully here. Xx

I hate to get your hopes up but there's a chance this isn't AF! Does she usually show full flow? Mine always leaves me wondering until the next day as it starts so light!

Well I normally get spotting 2 days before, accompanied by terrible cramps in boobs and tummy. So I'll just have to see, I'm pretty sure it's her though xxx

Sorry, when I spot, it is usually a dark red xxx don't wanna fiddle around 'up there' too much haha Xx

Oh frisky, so sorry chick.... Please stay strong, it's not the end, just a little set back! Next cycle is just round the corner and I feel we have a really good group to help us get through the tough times! Sending you hugs.... Get that wine opened!!!! I'm with you all the way until you get that BFP!
Irts - looking forward to hearing from you tmrw, fingers crossed!
I'm still waiting for the witch, she is just being plain awkward now by not showin her face! I'm 2 days late (3 tmrw) I refuse to use the clearblue digital!
How is everyone else???
Lilly, when are you testing?
Mango and Kat, how are you both??
Are we all sticking together next cycle???? Those who get their BFP I will be stalking!!! :)

Oh frisky, so sorry chick.... Please stay strong, it's not the end, just a little set back! Next cycle is just round the corner and I feel we have a really good group to help us get through the tough times! Sending you hugs.... Get that wine opened!!!! I'm with you all the way until you get that BFP!
Irts - looking forward to hearing from you tmrw, fingers crossed!
I'm still waiting for the witch, she is just being plain awkward now by not showin her face! I'm 2 days late (3 tmrw) I refuse to use the clearblue digital!
How is everyone else???
Lilly, when are you testing?
Mango and Kat, how are you both??
Are we all sticking together next cycle???? Those who get their BFP I will be stalking!!! :)

Oh my days betty TEST already!! Haha Xx
I'm sticking with you all on here if you don't mind :thumbup: Xx

Well ladies update I tested this morning at about 3:30 and :nope: nothing. So if I am not pregnant I wish my period will hurry up and come already.

Bettyt63 , Mango, Lilly keep us posted with your results fingersx . :dust:

Frisky we could still be in this I am going to test again Thursday if af doesn't sho.

Morning girls..... How are we all today?
Still no AF for me, had cramps all through the night and got up 3 times as I thought she had arrived! Also had the most vivid dream where I used my clearblue digital test and it was positive! Honestly, the dream was so real, I woke up and I was so upset :-(
I will keep you all posted.
Irts, it's still early for you so don't give up!
Frisky, is AF in full force or a you still spotting????

Morning all.

Testing on Saturday if she doesn't show on Friday.

Got up this morning and had about 30 seconds of a bad cramp really really low down and now feel nauseas and keep gagging. Not sure whether because I want to feel sick (sadistically), i'm bringing it on myself?

Frisky - is it full flow??

Betty - when is AF due?

Sorry lrts :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back