7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

I'm still waiting on af to arrive today or tomorrow.

I've no symptoms of anything now...not even cramps, just a slight headache and a cough?

Tested this morning and bfn xxx

Hi girls..... Still nothing from me.... Prob tonight/early tmrw I reckon.... Mango, how you feeling??? Hope you're ok :hugs:

Hi girls..... Still nothing from me.... Prob tonight/early tmrw I reckon.... Mango, how you feeling??? Hope you're ok :hugs:

I think the same betty...either tonight or tomorrow. I've got one test left that I'm gonna save till Tuesday if she still isn't here.
Been having shooting pains in boobs on & off for the past hour, I always get sore boobs before af though :wacko:

Sorry, I feel like I keep repeating myself to everyone!! Haaha
Think hubby coming home will take my mind of it a bit xxx

Hi Ladies

Can I join the fun?

TTC #1 for the last 5 months (this will be our sixth) and no joy as yet! I'm 9dpo today and have been having quite a bit of CM the last few days but i can't remember the pattern from the last few months so can't really say if it's out of the ordinary for me.

AF is due Friday 2nd and if she's still not here we'll test on the morning of the 3rd.

Trying not to SS as it drives me mad but my attempts have been futile unfortunately. Feeling shattered today with waves of really gentle nausea but I have had a seriously stressful/busy couple of weeks so it could very well be that. No sore boobs but then I don't even get them when I have AF - in fact I've never had that!

Really really don't want to see AF on Friday!

Good luck ladies! x

Welcome Lilly..... I also had an abundance of CM this cycle (was really unusual for me) but that lasted about 5 days then I totally dried up.... AF due today so just waiting for her to arrive....
Frisky, I bet you can't wait to see your husband!!!
Kat, I meant to ask you if you have very heavy, painful periods???

Hi Ladies

Can I join the fun?

TTC #1 for the last 5 months (this will be our sixth) and no joy as yet! I'm 9dpo today and have been having quite a bit of CM the last few days but i can't remember the pattern from the last few months so can't really say if it's out of the ordinary for me.

AF is due Friday 2nd and if she's still not here we'll test on the morning of the 3rd.

Trying not to SS as it drives me mad but my attempts have been futile unfortunately. Feeling shattered today with waves of really gentle nausea but I have had a seriously stressful/busy couple of weeks so it could very well be that. No sore boobs but then I don't even get them when I have AF - in fact I've never had that!

Good luck ladies! x

Hi Lilly & welcome :)

It's so hard not to symptom spot isn't it? I tell myself every month I'm not going to do it, then drive myself crazy with it :wacko:

Your symptoms sound promising, I think anything unusual is promising. Let us know of any more.

Good luck and love to you :hugs:

And betty.....Oh yes...cannot physically WAIT to see him!! Haaha ;) Xx

Hi Ladies

Can I join the fun?

Good luck ladies! x

Hi lilly welcome , the ladies here are really nice. Hoping for bfp for all.

Well ladies, I've just read a story in the mail regarding the 'smooth' natural birth of the new little prince and how Kate Middleton had the birth she always wanted and now I'm in tears..... Which, means only one thing! AF is so close! I always get really irritated and/or upset right before she comes :cry: :cry:

Oh noooo :(

On a positive note, being emotional is also a pregnancy symptom?

Looks like me and you are both in limbo at the minute betty.

If the witch does show for us, at least we can all be buddies next cycle hey?? :)

I've had tummy cramps tonight and had to run to the toilet...very odd.
Probably my cooking!! Haha

Or the whole worry of this, I am a massive worrier.
Hope everyone is ok?

Massive thunderstorms here tonight..ha, hope that's not a sign for me! ;) Xx

Well ladies, I've just read a story in the mail regarding the 'smooth' natural birth of the new little prince and how Kate Middleton had the birth she always wanted and now I'm in tears..... Which, means only one thing! AF is so close! I always get really irritated and/or upset right before she comes :cry: :cry:

Don't count youself out until she shows praying for bfps:dust:

Yes, if AF shows for all of us then let's all buddy up next cycle.... That would be great :)
Will keep you posted in the morning as I'm off to get some much needed beauty sleep now.
Nite all :sleep:

Hi ladies! How is everyone feeling and doing?! Not much to report here, AF is due anywhere from tomorrow to Wednesday I figure. I don't have any signs of AF except my temp came down a little the past 2 days but it's still above my cover line. Could have been the Tylenol I took last night before bed?? I had an awful headache most of the day yesterday. Or my temp is saying AF is coming. Oh the limbo of AF vs. BFP sucks!! I had a little dizziness and nausea yesterday too, otherwise nothing new for symptoms. I'm just waiting now to see what happens!
I tested this morning and it of course was negative. I won't test tomorrow morning because if it is positive I don't want to go to work thinking about it all day! I *might* test in the evening but probably wait until Tuesday morning.

I hope all you ladies don't get AF!! I also feel like any day now I will come on here and one of you will be saying you are :bfp:

Hey ladies, I'm staying in with you all... I hope someone gets a BFP soon. We need it!! Baby dust to all!!!

So I had some spotting today post coital but not enough for me to say I,m out just yet. I will keep you all updated :dust: to all.

Hey ladies, I'm staying in with you all... I hope someone gets a BFP soon. We need it!! Baby dust to all!!!

Bless you Kat & thank you :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you irts xxx

Well I woke up at 5 to let cat in from the rain, so obviously I tested, was gonna save it till wed. BFN :( Af should deffo be here today.

I'm off now to watch my husband's ship come in at the dockyard :)
Really wish I had that BFP to welcome him home with.

Oh well xxx

Stay with us kat!!!! :)
Frisky, enjoy your time with hubby and you're still not out yet!!!
No AF yet for me but lots of cramps so she is just teasing me! So unfair....
Mango, irts.... Keep us posted. We are literally all due at exactly the same time :)
Will update tonight. Enjoy the day girls x

Hi Ladies

Can I join the fun?

Good luck ladies! x

Hi Lilly & welcome :)

It's so hard not to symptom spot isn't it? I tell myself every month I'm not going to do it, then drive myself crazy with it :wacko:

Your symptoms sound promising, I think anything unusual is promising. Let us know of any more.

Good luck and love to you :hugs:

Thanks!

Nothing really but was in the gym this morning and had pains down low - hoping it's something good and not my body preparing for AF. But she's not due until Friday so hopefully plenty of time for good things to happen!

Sorry to hear about the BFN - you're not out until she shows though! My friend tested on the day AF was due and it was negative and she only got a positive the week after!

x x

Thanks for telling us about your friend Lilly, hopefully I'm still in with a chance.
Mango, you will be very strong not to test till wed, ill keep everything crossed for you :)

Betty, husband not allowed off ship till teatime Haha, so I came home alone.

Had a really bad dizzy spell earlier, had to cling on for dear life to the wall as I thought I was going to faint. Also had a really bad sore throat all morning. It hurt to swallow, and now it's gone?? Very weird. Hope I'm not coming down with something
Apart from that I have no af symptoms today, cramping seems to have gone too. I'm going to count tomorrow as being officially 1 day late now Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->