• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Good morning beautiful ladies. Made me smile seeing all your posts just now :)

Betty, will you be testing tomorrow if no show? So excited for you, I have everything crossed. I know those dreams, I had one where I told hubby I was pregnant, I woke up gutted :(

Irts, betty is right, it is still early day's. Let's hope your luck changes soon :)

Lilly, it all sounds promising towards your BFP

Well, I'm not full flow at all, I've still no cramps or sore boobs. Sorry if this is tmi, but I used s tampon & when I removed it, it was like a creamy pink discharge/stain on it. I normally have very heavy periods, with blood clots. And that feeling where you can just 'feel' it leaving your body. I'm not using a tampon now as there's not much there, it's not even there when I wipe?
I also did My workout DVD and thought I could feel her coming, so legged it to bathroom and nothing there.
It'll probably get heavier by this afternoon xxx

Frisky, when was the last time you tested???? Maybe it's worth testing again tmrw if you are still spotting????
Lilly, AF was due for me last Saturday so is now 3 days late. I still really feel that she is going to arrive any moment as I have the cramps I normally get, but absolutely no pg symptoms which is why I hold out no hope and refuse to test!!!
Keep me posted ladies, I'm off to work for a couple of hours xxx

I last tested yesterday morning at 5am. I guess I'll just have to wait.....Your so strong not testing! Cramping is a very common symptom, so don't loose hope just yet. :)

I find it too much of a coincidence to have spotting day after af due? What else could it be? I'm just been cynical I guess. But I'll keep you all posted at how this spotting progresses.

Still having bad dizzy spells too Xx

Have a good day at work betty xxx

I'm really hoping that she doesn't show full AF for you Frisky. Sorry to bring my friend up again but this is exactly what happened to her, she had brown/milky stuff on the day AF was due and a bit the day after and I think it was 5/6 days after that she got her BFP!

I feel really negative about this cycle, escpecially as next cycle will be our last until next January because of my potential due date not being able to fall between June and September next year. I guess a few months break will do me good but I so so so want this to be the one.

Oh gosh lilly, I really hope this is your month. If not, then I'll be here cheering you on for next month!! :)

Thanks for the encouraging words about your friend. That's a great story. Imagine the shock if that happened? I'm never that lucky though xxx

I know - she thought she was totally out but she's now got her first scan next week.

the boob ache could be something else?? Bad boobies! :holly:

I'm out ladies! My temp was down again yesterday and this morning and I woke with awful cramps this morning (the ones that REALLY feel like AF right in the middle lower area like something was going to rip out of me)...sure enough went to the bathroom and :witch::witch::witch:

Eh, oh well, my husband said "I guess we will just practice more and do it even more this time."

Our bodies are crazy!!! crazy crazy crazy! The cramps I had for the past week...wth? Maybe it was trying to implant and just couldn't...or my body is wacko! :wacko:

To be honest, I don't feel too sad today. I sort of knew when my temp dropped that AF was on it's way soon. (for real, those of you that don't temp, it is sooooo helpful in knowing what the body is doing. I highly recommend it to see your O day and see those temp spikes/drops.) I felt absolutely no cramps or anything yesterday or the day before signaling my period was coming, only way I knew was the temp dropping. So I was just "waiting" for it.

My insurance kicks in again Sept. 1st so I'm going to make an appointment with my ob/gyn for early sept and either I'll be pregnant and need an ultrasound, or we'll fail again and we'll need some diagnostic testing.

For now, I'm going to re-focus on my health and eating right and exercise, I'm a little "fluffy" and would like to lose a little weight and maybe that is holding us back a little?? Either way I want to be healthy when a BFP does occur.

I wish everyone the best!! You ladies are a great support group and I'm glad to go through this with you!:hugs:

Now I want to read about some BFP's!!!! Bring them on ladies!!

Frisky, That is too bad you're spotting...but...like everyone else is asking..is it full flow yet? The body, what an awful tease- spotting can be a part of pregnancy but also AF. I never spot before AF, it usually just comes on full force suddenly! I agree, it is coincidental for spotting/flow to start right when AF is due and it still be a BFP, but I'm hoping for you! I even hope for myself too but I know I'm just wasting my emotions on it. That is good that it is right on the 28 days though, it helps to give you that date that you know (or are pretty sure) that it is due. Mine has been 27-33 days but I'm hoping it's normalizing since last cycle and this time are both 29 days. First time it was the same 2 cycles in a row.
I had dizziness too and that really threw me also. I hope your dizziness is better and if you aren't flowing full speed heavy, I hope it is a BFP instead!

Lrts, I'm sorry you got the :bfn:. I feel like you, when it gets to this point, I just want AF to hurry up and come too! I think out of the whole cyclic month, the 2 days leading to when AF is due are the hardest to deal with. But until AF shows, you are still in the running!!! I am thinking of you and hope you get :bfp::bfp: and not :witch::af::af:

Betty, test!!! I think you had that dream because you don't want to use a clear blue! I never knew that they tend (or seem to) give false positives. I'm so glad I know that! Any show of AF or that it is coming for you? I'm stalking you and everyone else here! I want to see those BFP posts!!

Lilly, I wish you lots of :dust::dust::dust::af: for when you test this weekend!

Eek - just did a First Response (not the early one) and got a BFP! It's not as dark as the control line just yet but i'm only 11dpo so I wouldn't expect it to be. But it's so pink and it came up straight away!

I'll do another in the morning but I'm so excited!

This is the start of our BFPs on this thread (though I really want to get past this weekend so I know it's not a chemical).

x x :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Eek - just did a First Response (not the early one) and got a BFP! It's not as dark as the control line just yet but i'm only 11dpo so I wouldn't expect it to be. But it's so pink and it came up straight away!

This is the start of our BFPs on this thread (though I really want to get past this weekend so I know it's not a chemical).

Oh my God!!! :happydance:

That's AMAZING news Lilly!!
I'm genuinely made up for you Xx let's hope your BFP rubs off on us for next cycle!! :happydance: Xxx

Mango....Sorry to hear that :( Xx

Let's keep positive & look forward to all the ups and downs of the tww next month!! Xx :hugs: Xx

I'm genuinely made up for you Xx let's hope your BFP rubs off on us for next cycle!! :happydance: Xxx

Thank you! So happy it's unreal! x x

Thank you! So happy it's unreal! x x

Omg!!! We have our first BFP on this thread! That is AMAZING!!!! Lilly, I'm so happy for you :hugs:
Post pictures of your test! I love all that!!!!
So what symptoms do you have, totally stalking!!!! :happydance:

Mango, that totally sucks.... But, onto the next cycle with plenty of positivity, we are all with you :hugs:

I'm still waiting for AF to show up? This is ridiculous! I really don't want to test (which is unusual for me, maybe I don't want the words 'not pregnant' flashing at me in neon lights!) I have got creamy CM (sorry tmi) can't recal normally having this but then our bodies play little tricks on us!!! Will defo test tmrw or Friday if no show but I have a gym class tonight, that might make her visit!
Ok ladies, I'm loving all your support and posts, you're all fab!!! Lets keep this up, I can honestly say I haven't really struck up any friendships on here in the past but I now feel we have a lovely little group...... Thanks all xxx
:hug:

YAY!!!!! so excited for you!!!! :hugs: :flower: :happydance:

Just found out our friends had their baby this morning! So excited! Can't wait to meet him!

The one this afternoon isn't coming out great but i'll do another in the morning with FMU and post it! Hopefully it'll be darker then!

Symptoms haven't been huge really other than sore boobs this afternoon, gagging fits this morning and really wanting to eat some meat for breakfast. Had lots of CM since O and although it's drying up now, it's still not like it would be before AF I don't think. Had a few AF cramps but not much. Overall not anything out of the ordinary.

I'm still terrified that AF will still come on Friday. I'll feel so much more relaxed next week I think.

This is the start of the BFPs on this thread! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->