7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Betty I'm so happy to hear about your mom i hope all the other test go well yes i'm disappointed af came :( but i didn't think we had a chance since we didn't get to dtd the day i got my positive opk but i had a little hope i really want my daughter your cervix is suppose to come down after ovulation and be down when af comes on and hard slightly open to let af flow mine was high and soft but on to the next month i guess but with the vitamins i had no cramps or anything this month none of my regular af symptoms nothing at all but she's full flow already which is what she does on day 1

Awwwwh wantinggirl, I didn't realise af had got you....I must have misread your post earlier....I'm sorry hun, it's rubbish :hugs: But onwards & upwards to next cycle hey?

I'm still cramping, boobs sore, but also painful under my boobs? Like not on the fleshy part! And I've now developed a sore throat, hurts when I swallow. Think I'm gonna dose up on some ibuprofen & get to bed xxx

Morning ladies! How are we all??

Af due today!! Arrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhh!:growlmad:

ahhh Betty!!! that's fantastic news :):):) hoping the other tests come back fine too but I bet that is a huge weight lifted off your shoulders. So happy for you

Frisky "they" say that when you're pregnant your cervix goes high and feels soft like it would do when you're ovulating. Personally I think its all bollo*#s!!! Last cycle my cervix was so up and down right through my leutal phase and eventually when AF came my cervix still felt soft.

Think I'm gonna give cervix checking a miss too this cycle. It just messes with my head too much. Think I'm on cycle day 8 today, me and Mark have both been taking all of our vitamins like a ritual each evening. Poor marks taking about 7 tablets at a time haha

Need some help anyway girls.. This valentines will be our first as a married couple! eeek and I really wanna do something special for my DH, I know if I don't arrange something then he definitely won't because he isn't the most romantic of people. I am really not very adventurous in the bedroom department, I like going to bed in my onesie with my hair in a scruff bun on top of my head and a hot water bottle haha. BUT I was thinking of venturing out this valentines and really going all out and dressing up for him! What do you guys think? xx

Whit whoooo Tina! Get you!! Go for it, he will love it I'm sure!....... Just keep the onesie in reach for after! ;) haha

I remember dressing up for hubby once, it was a disaster. He basically had driven for 5 hours from Poole to my house in Manchester & I was stood in living room 'ready' for him!! But he was knackered after the drive & basically knocked me back!! Haaaaaaaahaa..I was distraught, but I'm over it now, he married me, so I can't be that repulsive! Haha

Af not here yet, had lots of creamy cm when I wiped before....ewwww I know, sorry for tmi....but that's what we're all here for right? Haaha Xx,

Frisky you may be pregnant this month your af hasn't showed yet when you thought she was gna be early lots are cm which a lot of pregnant women gt except me lol have u broke yet and tested?eeekkk this may be your month we need some bfp on this thread I'm trying to figure out what i can do different this month my fx for you :) i know i won't be checking cp lol maybe just temp and opk since i did ovulate early this month and perfect 29 day cycle.so maybe i will stick to my.routine

Tina i dress up for df all the time he really loves it.i buy new lingerie all the time he even picks some out it never stays on long tho lol but it is fun :)

Have you temped before?? I tried it, but couldn't stick to it, I kept forgetting! Haha

No, I've not caved in & tested as I've no tests in & I really don't feel pregnant. Looking back through my diary, af was 3 days late last cycle, so I reckon she may be late again. Why can't it just be the same date & time each month?? Would make life so much easier xxx

Yes i have did temps before i wake up the same time every morning even on the weekend so that wouldn't be hard to do again i know my pre o temps and i know how the heat in my room makes my temp fluctuate so it's pretty easy for me that's how i confirmed ovulation this month with my temp rise

Ahhh, that's good then...I think it's a great idea, I'm just rubbish at it! Haha x x

haha Frisky that story about you dressing up for your DH made me laugh, that's probably what would happen to me, I'd spend hours on my hair, makeup and shaving for him to come home with a stomach bug or something! Think I might have to have a look around in town this weekend!

What date was your AF due frisky?? xxx

Af is due today....but last cycle she was 3 days late, so I don't know, maybe she will be late again? X

P.s H&M do gorgeous lingerie for really good prices. If you have a big store near you, its worth a look xx

I've had the worst headache all day...I've still got it. I've just walked dog to shop to get painkillers & milk...and just realised I forgot painkillers :(

I'm not going back out now, I feel rubbish....Anyone know of any natural, miracle cure for headache??
And don't say sex!! Haha ;) Xx

Hi girls..... Almost the weekend!!! Tina, it's always good to have a little dress up! It doesn't have to be to the extreme, just some lovely new underwear to make you feel super sexy!!!
Well AF showed up a couple of hours ago, lots of lovely pain to go with it!!!! Onto the next cycle!!!! Where is everyone else in their cycle now? Frisky, any sign of AF???

Kinda good news on my mum today, there is no apparent sign of ovarian cancer which is great!!! However there were some abnormal fluids in her womb so she had a biopsy today and will get the results back next week :) they didn't seem to be too concerned so feeling a weight off!!!

That's great news betty, I mean still bad for your poor mum having a biopsy, but fantastic that it's nothing too serious, bet your all so relived Xx

Sorry af got you, onwards to next cycle...it will soon be March when hopefully you'll start your clomid :)

I'm on cycle day 31, no sign of af yet, no cramps, getting sore boobs on & off though....I've also noticed like a pain right down there? Like a cramp just under my C section scar? I've never had that before, but a girl at work says she always gets pains down there before her period....So she is imminent, I've a feeling it's gonna be a really heavy & horrific af this time.

Where's Edinburgh?? Not heard from her in a while Xx

Great news about your mom betty i know you let out a big sigh of relief and thanks.i'm cd2 onward to the next tww trying to figure out if i wanna try something new or stick with my routine i had this cycle

Betty that's fantastic news about your mum, sorry to hear about your AF arriving :-( I bet you're kinda not too bothered though this cycle with everything you've gone through with your mum!

I'm on CD9 so I think I'm the furthest along in my cycle, ovulation is due in about 6 or so days. Off to the doctors at dinner time ladies, ill let you all know what they say. Marks convinced they're gonna say come back in 6 months and not do anything at all! Xxx

Oooh good luck Tina......Just insist you want tests, put on the waterworks!! Don't take no for an answer!!
Let us know how you get on!

Inset day at school today, had a lovely lie in! Haha Xx

Hey everyone just come online to update you on now the doctors appointment went. Fortunately we saw a really understanding doctor and she was fantastic! She's given me a blood form to get my progesterone levels checked on CD21 which will be 12th feb and she's written to the hospital to get an appointment for marks spermies to be tested. Ahh I feel so happy that we've got the ball rolling!

Hope everyone's having a great Friday!

We're having a date night tonight, evies sleeping over at nanny's so we're making a curry then going to see a film at the cinema! Think a night of junk food is in order xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->