7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Yeyy....That's great news Tina :)
Hopefully your in the right direction for your bfp now!

Date night sounds perfect...have an amazing time! I'm jealous Xxx

P.s Still no af as yet.....boobs are throbbing today...I just wanna hold them! Haaaaaa xxx

Yeah!!!!! Tina.... That's great news!!!! It's such a weight off knowing you are getting the ball rolling in the right direction :)
Frisky, wow your late!!! We are normally bang on with our dates.... Have you tested??? If not get testing honey!!!!!
I got a call from my doctor yesterday, he is also very good, we have been lucky! My latest progesterone tests are back in and are only at level 10 which is too low to ovulate so at least I know what is going wrong.... They still want to repeat the test again this month and then back at the fertility clinic in march where hopefully I will get me some clomid!!!! No point trying this cycle if I'm not ovulating so I'm gonna just relax and wait for march :) all good....I'm happy.

How is everyone else? Edinburgh, you're quiet!! Hope all is well honey.... Momwife how are you and bump???? When is your scan booked in for???
DCM, wantinggirl, how are you ladies??? Carly.... Everything going ok your end???
Have a fab weekend girlies :)

Good morning ladies!

Betty, maybe a month off ttc will be nice after all the worry & stress of your mum & her test results. At least you know for sure now why its not happening & roll on march when you can start the wonder they call clomid! :)

Still No af here, I'm running to the toilet every 5 mins to check. My boobs were so so sore last night...I've never known them to get that bad.
Looking back through my dates, I've had a couple of 33 day cycles & today is day 33, so I'm not getting too excited yet, I'm sure she will No doubt turn up today.
I even have tests in the bathroom, how I've not tested is beyond me! Haha...I've been ttc that long, I find it hard to believe that this is my month.
If she's not here by today or tomorrow, ill test Monday morning I think.
What do you reckon? Xx

Frisky test!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeek! So exciting, hope it's your month honey xxx

Arrgghhhhhh!!
Af still isn't here!! I'm FREAKING out....This can't be it can it?? I don't want to test to see a BFN!

Still getting achey boobs on & off, no cramps & lots of CM. I need you to tell me what to do?? Is it possible my cycles are getting longer? It'll be day 34 tomorrow Xx

Frisky test if these are not your normal symptoms:) this could be it test test test lol

Haaaahaa!! I can't find the bloody tests can i?? It must be a sign! I'm going to try and leave it till Monday, see if she turns up tomorrow. I'm trying to not think about it, but who am I kidding!!! I keep running to loo to check she's not arrived!! Xx

I know you have to be excited I'm excited for you :) let's get the test on the roll your af is late so it's time to test! Lol she's late so your not testing early omg this could be it!

Eeeek that's exciting news frisky! !! Test womannn. Hoping and praying and crossing my fingers that it's your turn to see a positive sweetie!

Betty sorry to hear about your progesterone results, like you said though on one hand its a good thing because at least you know now the reason why it's not happening for you!

So I took a trip to Anne Summers today girls haha it was eventful to say the least! I felt a little out of place in there with women waving vibrators and nipple clamps around! !! I just got some really pretty pink and black undies and some stockings, I told mark he's in for a treat for his birthday which is exactly the time I'm ovulating too! ! Happy days :):):) xx

Frisky!!!!!! How many aye late are you???? Going by our normal cycles..... God you must be climbing the walls!!!! I say test first ting in the morning chick.... Lots of CM is a VERY good sign xxxxxxx eeeeeeeek, this is TOO much!!!!!
Tina, well done on braving Ann summers, your hubby is in for a surprise!

Betty, I'm 2 days late...but remember last month she turned up 3 days late, which is why I'm apprehensive....If she isn't here tomorrow, I will test monday first thing.
Frers are on offer for 6 quid in asda by the way girls!

Tina.....you saucy minx!! Haaha I love Ann summers!!
Your hubby won't know what to do!! (But I hope for your sake he does) ;) hahaha Xxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't messaged on here for a few days, I have been so busy announcing my BFP!!!!!!!!!

I finally got my BFP on Tue morning, 4 days before AF was due!!!! Wow!! If my hormone level is that high that early could it be twins...?

Good luck to all you ladies, I am proof that if you hold in there your dreams will come true!!! Never give up!!! It's been a long 3 years but finally it's paid off, we are absolutely delighted, I have my first booking appt with my midwife on Thursday xxxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3
Awwwwwh Carly!! Congratulations!! This is amazing news...bet your still in shock!!?
This gives us all hope :)
3 years......wow, I'm so happy for you. Wishing you a fabulous 9 months xx

Thank you Frisky Fish, yes I am totally still in shock I have been testing again and again to make sure it was real ha ha but it's totally real!! Xxx

Awwh bless you, I can only imagine the joy you are feeling right now!! :)

Well, af still not here as yet for me.....was so scared to wipe this morning, it's gonna be a long day. I'm scared to go to the loo.....Tmi, but I'm also constipated this morning....I've spent half my morning in the bloody bathrooom!!

If af is just been late, then why?? Can cycles change just like that?? So unfair........right, gonna go bathroom again haha as...Bet she shows up now!!!

P.s don't know what I'd do without you ladies to chat & describe my bodily functions too!! Haha xxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't messaged on here for a few days, I have been so busy announcing my BFP!!!!!!!!!

I finally got my BFP on Tue morning, 4 days before AF was due!!!! Wow!! If my hormone level is that high that early could it be twins...?

Good luck to all you ladies, I am proof that if you hold in there your dreams will come true!!! Never give up!!! It's been a long 3 years but finally it's paid off, we are absolutely delighted, I have my first booking appt with my midwife on Thursday xxxxxx

Carly..... I'm so pleased for you!!!! After 3 years this is such wonderful news!!!! I know that clomid does increase your chance of having twins, how would you feel about that???? :)
Frisky, it's so unlike you to not test!!!!! Lol.....
I hope that you get that BFP tmrw, I will be stalking!!!!!!! Fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->