7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Hahahaaaa betty, I know!! I'm usually testing 3dpo
I've got cheap tests in as well!
I think it's because I like the fact I'm late....if I test & it's a BFN, it'll burst my bubble...I'd rather she just show. But she hasn't yet...I promise I'll test first thing if not!

I've no symptoms or anything or of af...I've been reading threads on here with woman who have been up to 2 weeks late & no bfp, then for af to just arrive...I hope I'm not one of those Xx

Congrats Carly!! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

I have been sick ladies and my asthma has been bothering me. I am feeling a bit better now. I found out that I have to see a high risk Dr since I have hypertension and asthma.:growlmad:

I hope you ladies are doing well.

Sending you all lovely ladies lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Momwife!!!! We've missed youuuu!!
Sorry to hear you haven't been too well, I was a high risk in my preganancy, it's nothing to be alarmed about, you will just get special care .....Your in good hands :) Xx

Hi betty well i'm cd 5 af has made her apperance and gone now so only 5 more days until i can start using my opk fx this will be a good month for everyone :dust:

Frisky! !!!! Hurry up and test, im dying to know! Carly sending huge congratulations! I love a story like yours that FINALLY has a happy ending :):):)

Momwife sorry to hear that the morning sickness has finally kicked in! Have you been given a date for your 12 week scan yet?

Ovulation is due in a few days girls! Gonna start OPKing from tomorrow I think xxx

Can't believe it's almost ovulation time for you again tina!! It'll soon be Christmas again at this rate! Haha

I've just bought a Frer from asda...don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. If I'm gonna test, best to do it on a good one right?? Keep getting twinges in my boobs but no period pains. Just don't feel that lucky Xx

Sorry, it's only me again...I need advice.
I've got appt at fertility clinic at 2pm tomorrow....shall I test first thing...or shall I just hold off testing & just go anyway, tell them when I'm there my period hasn't arrived?? (if it still hasn't)

I'm terrified to test girls :( Xx

Frisky, I would test on your frer tmrw morning!!!! Or they will prob test at the clinic if you tell them you are late, depends on how you feel chick..... Why don't you play it by ear..... I'm sending all my :dust: good luck honey xxxx
Sorry to hear you're not so well momwife, hope your pregnancy gets a little easier for you xxxx

Well girls, I've just tested....and it's happened!!

I'm PREGNANT!!

I'm still in shock!! The 2nd line showed within seconds!! :happydance:

What do I do now?? Haaaaaha xxx

Attachments

• IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 17
Oh my god!!!!!!!!! I knew it!!!!!!! Whoop........ Huge congrats, I bet you don't know what to do with yourself!!!!!!
Have you told hubby??????
:wohoo:

Thanks betty, I was so scared to test....I even dreamt last night that my period had arrived and I woke up gutted, so just grabbed the test & went for it! Goes to show dreaming about being pregnant & being pregnant is a load of bull!

I don't know what to do about hubby, he's back home for 2 nights this weekend. I can do it by email or just wait till weekend & think of a really nice, romantic way to tell him...was thinking of writing it in a Valentine's card, saying here's an early Valentine's pressie! I don't know if I'll be able to to keep it in that long?? He thinks I'm at fertility clinic today, so will be asking me about that!!

I can't actually believe it. I'm NOT leaving this thread though, your my rocks Xx

If you can keep it in till the weekend then your idea to write in a valentine card sounds lovely but I know it's going to be hard to not tell him all week!!! You will be bursting!! How exciting!!!
Have you worked out your due date???

I've tried ringing the fertility clinic, but no joy, I've left a message, I'm just gonna go anyway if they don't ring back....I'm gonna try my hardest to keep it quiet from hubby. My appointment with the diabetic consultant is on Thursday, I emailed him this morning, he Is going to make sure a diabetic midwife Is in on the meeting. So when I tell hubby at weekend, I'll be able to tell him that I've seen the consultant & midwife, and tell him the plan on my sugars and stuff.

It's gonna be a long week.
I'm so shocked, feel a bit emotional too as to how Joe's gonna feel about it all. Not telling him though till after 12 weeks. Sorry if I'm going on, tell me to shut up.....I just feel like this isn't really happening!! Xx

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!! frisky :):):):):):) I had a good feeling about you this cycle! I bet you feel amazing chick, so over the moon for you!

I feel like everyone is jumping ship and leaving us Betty!

What symptoms did you have frisky?? xxx

Thanks Tina, I will never jump ship!! I love you ladies.... I'll still be here if you will have me!! :)

All I've noticed symptom wise, was tiredness & headaches, moodiness....and day before af was due I had cramping. I keep getting like a tugging sensation right down below too, on & off. My boobs started hurting & tingling 2 days before af was due, but my boobs normally ache, but this was more intense.
Oh & vivid dreams & creamy cm.
That's it xxx

Just rang fertility clinic & they have discharged me! Haha so that's that. Gonna go and walk dog now, clear my head Xx

ahhh I can't even explain how happy I am for you! such good news to brighten my Monday morning

Of course we will still have you! We're gonna need you to keep us sane haha

Send some of your baby dust our way xxx

It's so exciting!!!!!!! We need some of your luck frisky!!!!
I bet it will take a while to sink in..... Just enjoy this precious moment my lovely :)
Tina...... Won't be long before we get our BFP, we all have to be bump buddies!!!!!!

Yes....hang in there girls!! Betty, March will soon be here & Tina your heading in the right direction too my lovely!! It WILL happen, it just takes some people more time than others!

I lost hope so many times....Looks like my hard work getting sugar levels down have finally paid off!!
I don't even feel pregnant, it's weird .

Going to get Joe to bed early when hubbys home & cook a nice meal for us. Think I'm just going to write it in a card 'congratulations your going to be a daddy!" And hand him card over dinner or after!! That's if I don't blurt it out when he walks through the door!! Haaaaha Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->