7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

that's a lovely idea! does he know that you've been late for your period or doesn't he have any idea at all??

We're gonna start the babydancing tonight, my cervix feels a tiny bit open today so time to start sending those spermies in!

xxx

I mentioned by email 2 days ago that my period was late & my boobs were sore, but he didn't really respond. He is so busy on his ship, he probably forgot...also he's used to me saying something every month about so called symptoms, he's probably just ignoring it! Haaha , don't know what I'm gonna say when he asks how fertility clinic went, think I'm just going to say it's been rearranged for next week.

Yes, get baby dancing! When's ovulation date ?? X

I'm expecting ovulation on Thursday or Friday but my ovulation date has been all over the place lately. Cycle 5 I o'd on CD18 and then last cycle it was CD16. Gonna start OPKs tomorrow I think. I've had some EWCM today so I think it's pretty close.

I'd send your OH an email saying "so my period came :-( and to make things worse the fertility clinic have called and asked if they can re-arrange due to the consultant being out of the country" then when he gets home he won't question it at all and it will be a HUGE surprise when you tell him! xxx

Haha he already text asking how appt went...I told him I got the wrong day & it's next week ....this is no shock to him, as I'm always doing stuff like that!! Haaha.....I've just been to doctors to register with midwife!

There's a sentence I never thought I'd say!! ;)

Get at it every OTHER day Tina! That's the only thing I've done different this cycle :) Xx

I will take your advice! Normally we do it every day but I'll give it a go if it has worked for you my dear!

Have you told your parents?? or your best friend?? I'd be dying to shout it from the rooftops! xx

Haha....Yeah I rang my mum first thing. Then I told my best mate...she found out she was pregnant last weekend, we've been trying for the same amount of time!! She's made up! Can't believe we have both fallen pregnant in the same month!....I feel mean on our dog, we have only just got him! Loads of people have babies & still have dogs right?

Oh and I've just realised another symptom in the 2ww....i have Been constantly hungry, eating loads, which isn't like me....I had better nip that in the bud! Ha x

Frisky..... How are you feeling on your first official day of being preggers??? Has it sunk in yet???? I bet your dying to tell hubby!!!!
I'm so pleased for you chick.... Hope we are not long behind you xxxx

Betty, it still hasn't sunk in, I can't quite believe it....i even tested again to make sure. I know it sounds daft, but I'm also terrified.....Of the huge change. For 7 years it was just me & joe, then my husband for nearly the past 3 years....now there is going to be a brand new person! It's crazy, so long ttc & now I'm freaking out!
When I had Joe, I was in a horrible abusive relationship & did it all on my own.....I know my husband will make a wonderful father, I'll feel better when I tell him.

You must think I'm bonkers! Haha

I'm praying you ladies get your bfp's as soon as possible, we need to be bump buddies!! Xx

Positive thought for the morning ladies :) Xx

Attachments

• IMG_6451805816654.jpeg
    IMG_6451805816654.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
You're not bonkers frisky..... It's natural to worry. Yes, we all want to be pregnant more than anything but when the time comes it brings lots of worry and fear because it is a scary thing but its also the most wonderful thing in the world and this time you are obviously in a much better relationship and will have the support and love you need..... It's so exciting!!!! X

Good morning girls! ahh how lovely would it be if we were bump buddies :):) I still can't beleive we've had 3 BFPs in here in the last 2 months!!! There must be something in the water haha.

Frisky how are you feeling this morning? has it sunk in anymore yet?

Betty how are you my dear? Edinburgh has been very very quiet lately, hope shes doing okay!

We started DTD this morning, had quite a bit of EWCM and my hubby has been holding his spermies in for days to see if that makes a difference! The poor thing, I couldn't make him wait any longer. So we're gonna leave it for a day now and DTD again on CD15.

I was so proud of my little one last night! Think I've mentioned before that she has serious anger issues (and shes only 3 years old!!). Everyday when I pick her up from nursery I have to sign an accident form because she's headbutted a kid or thrown sand in their face but yesterday she was the only child in the class to get 3 stickers and a prize for good behaviour!! To say I was shocked was a massive understatement. So this morning she's gone back into nursery feeling all proud of herself and promised me she will be good again today in the hope that she gets another prize! We had lots of cuddles last night and I made sure I told her a million times just how proud I am of her :) xx

Oh Tina.... Bless your little girl! She sounds a lot like my little munchkin, it must be girls!!!! My LO will be 3 years old in April and she is a little minx!!! You would think she was a teenager already with her attitude (so looking forward to her being a teenager, NOT!)
Frisky, how are you lovely????

haha yes Betty so glad to hear that there's somebody else going through what I am! Evie has always been very very strong minded and independent. Sometimes it's a great thing because I know she won't let anything hold her back and will always go for what she wants in life but on the other end of the spectrum it's bloody hard work when she won't let you help her out when she's struggling to unzip her coat for example. ahhh being a parent isn't it just bloody marvelous! xx

Awwwh Tina, that's so cute!! How did she go on today?? Bless her :)
Fingers crossed for your Valentine bfp!!

How are you betty? How's your mum doing?

Well, I've been working today, still in shock. My diabetic midwife sent me a really nice email, she wants me to go in hospital tomorrow & meet the team who will be caring for me, as I'm a high risk pregnancy......But it means I will have to call in sick at work...I was already off yesterday as I booked it off for fertility appointment. I don't know what to do, it's only 4 hours I'll miss out on, just feel guilty. But I think I should just do it & go for my own peace of mind, what do you think?

It's so cold here today Xx

Yes frisky you should definitely go to the appointment! You've wanted this for so long and because you're high risk make sure you follow every little step that your midwife recommends lady! ! Work will just have to understand :):)

Just did an OPK which was completely stark negative, I was expecting it to be like because I don't think ovulation will happen until Thursday or Friday. Starting to feel a little achey in the pelvic region though like my body is getting prepared for it!

Evie was good all morning in nursery then in the afternoon she didn't want to share the ipad and because one of the kids tried to take it from her she whacked him in the face! Ahhh well we can't have it all can we!

Have you not told your hubby yet then frisky? ? Has he asked if your AF arrived? Xx

Hi girls...... Frisky, Tina is right, go to the appointment it's so important, work will have to come second right now!!!!

Tina, my mum is fine, we are waiting on the biopsy results but I'm sure she is totally fine :) she is tough as old boots!!!!!

I'm cd5, I'm having a month off and just going to try and relax and wait for march but I'm desperate for us to be bump buddies frisky!!!! Soon, I'm sure xxxx :)

I just wanted to jump in and say hello and what a lovely thread this is! I just read it right from the beginning and just as I neared the end Friskyfish's signature suddenly changed which was fantastic to see! Congratulations on your BFP and lots of luck to everyone else.

I am about 4 dpo so will test around Valentines Day... Heres hoping!

Sorry ladies, I went to sleep mega early & have just woken up thinking its about 6am & it's not even midnight yet!! Im so unbelievably tired.....Hubby rang tonight, oh my God, it was awful, was dying to tell him, but I know I will thank myself that I didn't when I tell him to his face. He's not back till SUNDAY night!! Argggghhhhhhh!!! I've just ordered him an ' Expectant daddy's guide book' off Amazon, I'm gonna wrap it up & give it him on Sunday.....I don't know weather to just give him that for him to put two & two together? Or stick with original card idea & give him book after??? Help!!!! :wacko:

As for appointment tomorrow, yes, I'm just going to ring in sick first thing....I feel bad, but like you say, health comes first. Obviously I have concerns after loosing my daughter, so I HAVE to go for my own sanity. Anyway, enough about me....

Betty, enjoy relaxing time with your hubby this month, without the pressures of TTC. Get your strength up for March, I need you as a bump buddie! ;)

And you Tina, let's stay positive!! You will be in the 2ww again soon! Eeeeeek! ...Love the story about your daughter, reminds me of when Joe was little, he used to wack other kids with toys & throw Thomas the tank engine at them!! Shows their strong character I guess, at least we know they will stand up for themselves when bigger! Haaha

Mrs Ikw, thank you so much for your kind words & welcome to our crazy thread. As you have probably read, we have been through alot......the girls on here are the best, don't know what I'd do without them! :)
Fingers crossed for your Valentine BFP! Good luck Xx

Ok.....so I've just called in sick :( feel soooooo guilty!! But sooooo excited to meet midwife! :) Xx

How are you all this morning? it's blowing a bloody tornado outside here! Haaha Xx

haha Frisky why didn't you just tell work that you're pregnant and that you've got to go to an appointment?? You will have to let us know how your appointment goes, by the way have you worked out your due date???

I'm dying to be your bump buddy!!! it'd be wonderful to get a BFP this cycle. Loads of CM this morning so I'm expecting ovulation in the next 48 hours ish.. gonna do another OPK when I get home from work.

Betty, so glad to hear that everything with your mum is okay, when does she get her biopsy results? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

I've had the craziest morning in work!! Don't wanna be here today. On a plus note though, I got lady gaga tickets this morning! I love her <3<3<3 actually it's safe to say I'm probably a little bit obsessed so I'm over the moon that I got them. It's in October, just imagine if I got my BFP this cycle. I'd be heavily pregnant! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->