7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

I wish someone was here to chat to me right now I have to leave in around an hour for work! I won't be able to test until late tonight now because I have somewhere to be after work. I'll have to go to the shop before work and keep the test in my bag all day. Aarrggghhhggg!!! Wish I had a hpt

I've seen a lot of people on here get pos opk at same time as pos hpt. Good luck, hope your hpt is same as opk xx

Babyhead, I'm not too clued up on opk's sorry.....I'll be stalking to see how you go on with your test! Good luck to you!! X

Tina, oh no, hope your mil is ok....hopefully they can just get it cut off with no problems, fingers crossed for you all. Xx

20 week scan is 2 weeks tomorrow, on the Friday 23rd. I'll be nearly 21 weeks then, halfway through :) Xx

Can I just apologize to those of you friends with me on facebook.....My language & humour is disgraceful!! Please don't judge me, I'm a good person really! Haaaha Xx

It definitely looks like a positive OPK but I wouldn't completely go off that, I'd go and get a cheapo pregnancy test and see what that brings up! xx

And frisky.. your posts never fail to make me laugh! I love them, keep them coming lady haha xx

BABYHEAD.
How are you, hon? Wish I could help but I'm only just starting to learn about OPKs too. :nope: I plan to use OPKs this cycle.
Have you already tested with an HPT? Keep us posted!

TINA.
Hope your MIL is okay and you get results early!:hugs:

FRISKY.
Yay, 21weeks in 2weeks, how time flies so fast! I'm so excited to see your next scan!

How's everyone doing?
I'm obsessing on my calendar, checking the best dates to BD as I'm really not sure when I ovulate but I'll keep close attention to "mild abdominal cramps" that could be o pains, hehe. I'm very happy that dh is very supportive and even talked to me about the positions we should be doing to get a bfp this cycle. Okay so this is TMI but I can't believe he suggested that he'll never "take it out" and we can just sleep the night like "that" after bd so we don't waste any of his spermies. What a loony husband I have, haha!

Hope you're all having a great day!:happydance:

ah mermaid that's sweet of your hubby to say but yes loony also haha

so my MIL has to go for a biopsy, the consultant didn't rule out cancer but also said it could be a number of other things so now she has to wait for ANOTHER appointment to come through to go have a biopsy taken.

You'd think they would have just taken one today! everything in life is about waiting around... bore off! haha

2 hours to go until I can go home yessssssssss!!! Hate working 9 hours a day, so tired by Thursday blah xx

Oh Tina..... I hope your mil is ok..... Keep us posted :)

Babyhead..... I have heard that an opk can be used as a pg test but I'm not sure how accurate this is so best off getting a test and testing!!!! Could you not get OH to get you one while you are at work??? I hope you get your BFP xx

Mermaid.... I'm glad to hear your hubby is so enthusiastic, from what I can remember my OH was the same, cut to over two years later and it's more a case of 'let's get on with it honey!!' So romantic!!!

Frisky, how's the Doppler????? Baby fish ok I hope!!!! Xxxx

Well I tested and it's a bfn! I thought I could see faintest line but that's probably because I want it to be. Still a few days left though. I will keep testing xx

Aaarrrgh babyhead. Fx you get a stronger line in a day or 2 xx

Tina- I hope your mil is doing okay.. Any news on how she is doing?

Baby- That opk looks positive! I would def. test. Use the FRER's.. I am excited to hear what the outcome is!!!! whoop whoop!

Mermaid- your dh is like my dh.. They have their own ways of dealing with this crazy ttc process. My symptoms right now are just bloating and cramping usually on the side with all the follies I had. I'm really tired towards the end of the day, and the other day i had nausea, but i figured it was the hcg shot since i think it can play preg. symptoms on me. idk, i don't eat alot, and have had headaches.. I'm getting really ancy to test next wed. I know that if i test earlier it's still the trigger shot in my system.~

frisky- Thank you!!! I'm excited, I'm wondering if my body release all 4 follies at trigger, since they said there were 4.. I'm getting really nervous but excited.

Are you going to see what gender you are having or keep it a surprise?

betty- we should keep track of our symptoms and see how we both compare through out the 2ww and keep us sane (hahaha)

Babyhead...fingers crossed you get a line in the days to come!

Justwanting...Yes, I'm going to find out the gender, I'm too impatient not to. Although I'm fully prepared for hearing 'It's a boy' I'd die of shock if they Said otherwise!

Betty...The doppler is AMAZING! I'm so happy I got one. My friend annoyed me a bit on the phone today, she's pregnant too. I told her I had ordered one as I was Worrying so much & she basically made me feel really stupid, even though she knows all I've been through, she was going on saying how she thinks it's a bad idea, she would become obsessed, what if I don't hear anything? Blah blah blahhh

I don't care anyway, it's right for me & will be nice for Aaron to listen to when he's home next week :) Xx

Frisky- we are wanting a girl, but idk, i think everyone expects a boy!! I want to do a gender revel party, idk if I'm pregnant yet, but I'm already planning lol

Thanks so much ladies. Af is rearing her ugly head tonight. So that's me out! I can't try for another year now because my course is due to start soon and lasts a year. Bummer! I don't think this is meant for me :( thank you all for your kind words and support. I hope that every one of you get your bfp soon. Love to you all xx

Babyhead im so sorry that AF is arriving, why the positive OPK?? That's madness! Hope you still stay on this thread though :)

Frisky, I knew you'd love your doppler! Did you find the heartbeat easily? I became that obsessed with mine that I'd take it to work in my handbag and sneak a listen in the toilets on my break. . Crazy woman! ! Your friend should be being supportive, granted some women worry more than others because of their previous pregnancies, it's not the right thing for everyone but it was for me and it is for you!

Last day in work today yessss then tomorrow me and mark are off to a wedding. No kids allowed though which I was quite angry about since its close family! So we've booked a hotel and we're going to make s day of it! Xx

Hello, my ladies!
I hope you're all having an amazing Friday!
Just dropping by to let you know how excited I am that I have now bought OPKs! :happydance:
I'm going cray cray waiting to use them on CD13or 14 and I am just on CD7. Blah!

I'll check on your posts later, soon to be preggers! :)

yey for OPKs! Does your body never give you any signals Mermaid of when you're ovulating? My body is like an OPK in itself. I get terrible cramping for a few hours every cycle

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->