7dpo. Anyone testing soon?

melewen

Reaction score
I'm 7 DPO and have already been testing like a lunatic. Anyone about to start testing with me?

Me! Think I am 8dpo today and already taken two tests! Thought I saw a vvvfl but not enough for me to say it's positive. When are you next testing? I am going to try to hold off until Saturday but I am weak! Lol

Omg that's so exciting! I want to see a picture!

What did you test with? I'm planning to get some walmart cheapies and FRER today. So far I've been using clinical guard strips

Did you see my chart? That dip and rise is wigging me out!

I tested with a free and an internet cheapy, it's not picking up in pictures very well though!

I don't know much about temping I'm afraid!

When are you next testing? X

I'll probably test today if I'm honest! I tested with an opk and it's so faint :( have you tried one of those?

me! I'm 7dpo and only have a frer at home that i don't want to use too early. I'll prob go to walmart and grab the 88cent tests to start testing possible tomorrow or thursday...i won't use the frer unless i get some promising lines on the cheapy tests

Hey meek! I've got constant niggling on my left ovary but I have a cyst there pretty sure. I'm sure it's just that. Bunch of symptoms but I have no doubt I'm just tired and a bit sick! I did get a super faint line on an OPK so figure I'm out :(

Hey meek! I've got constant niggling on my left ovary but I have a cyst there pretty sure. I'm sure it's just that. Bunch of symptoms but I have no doubt I'm just tired and a bit sick! I did get a super faint line on an OPK so figure I'm out :(

at first i was only having some twinges on my left ovary, which is the one i ovulated from. but starting yesterday my right side also started feeling a little crampy and i started having some twinges throughout my pubic area, felt a little like af cramps and some were strong, some were mild, and they were really down low. i haven't experienced that before so not sure to make of it!

you're not out til af shows, you've still got some days left!

at first i was only having some twinges on my left ovary, which is the one i ovulated from. but starting yesterday my right side also started feeling a little crampy and i started having some twinges throughout my pubic area, felt a little like af cramps and some were strong, some were mild, and they were really down low. i haven't experienced that before so not sure to make of it!

you're not out til af shows, you've still got some days left!

Have you tested with a cheapie yet?

My next test will be Saturday and if nothing shows then I'll test on Wednesday next week. That's if af doesn't arrive! Have you tested yet melewen?

My next test will be Saturday and if nothing shows then I'll test on Wednesday next week. That's if af doesn't arrive! Have you tested yet melewen?

Do you mean in the last hour or...? :lol:

Yeah, all BFN, but no surprise there. I'm still only 8dpo and had some cramping this a.m. Nausea and fatigue are still pummeling me! I swear I do not feel this way normally and didn't feel it when I was ttc'ing before either. But it could be a million different things!

Hi there! I'm 7dpo, some nausea off and on. Fatigue, bloating. All could be pms but I'm hoping not, of course!

Bfn today, which was expected. I just can't help myself. :p

Hi there! I'm 7dpo, some nausea off and on. Fatigue, bloating. All could be pms but I'm hoping not, of course!

Bfn today, which was expected. I just can't help myself. :p

Isnt the ambiguity the worst? I can't stand it! I'm feeling so much fatigue and low-grade but pretty continuous nausea, which is not super common for me. Who knows. BFNs all day

Omg YES. It's so annoying! I was on depo for a long time so still figuring out what's normal for me during my cycle. Last month I had crazy sore bb's my whole luteal phase, this month not really much at all. So weird!

I just bought a bunch of wondfos online so I can test to my heart's content lol.

I'm about 10 or 11 dpo now and will probably try a test this evening after work. Been getting lightning crotch of doom last 2 days which shoots down into the tops of my thighs - so either AF is on her way early or there's some weird action going on in my uterus.
Stuffy sinuses and looking rough as hell too. If I'm not pg, I might need a psych evaluation after all this symptom spotting/obsessing 😂

I'm about 10 or 11 dpo now and will probably try a test this evening after work. Been getting lightning crotch of doom last 2 days which shoots down into the tops of my thighs - so either AF is on her way early or there's some weird action going on in my uterus.
Stuffy sinuses and looking rough as hell too. If I'm not pg, I might need a psych evaluation after all this symptom spotting/obsessing 😂

Haha omg, psych evals all around! :p

iv been testing im 6 dpo could be 7 I don't temp lol
I will do a frer every morning now and ic,s though the day I have gone though 8 ic,s today and a frer yes im a crazy testing lady

I'm with you there - crazy testing lady! And I could probably benefit from a psych eval, too :D

9dpo today. BFN. I'm sure I'm out. Temp following my typical pattern. I think next month I won't temp and I am going to get these tests out of my house!! They're making me crazy! We're trying to sway for a girl so we're only dtd'ing once each cycle (or well dtd's during fertile period and no protection ;) ) like 3 days before O. The odds are sooooo low so why am I being so crazy?!

My ovaries are hurting today though. I'm sure I have some cysts, which sucks! I'm hoping the pressure fades with AF

I'm with you there - crazy testing lady! And I could probably benefit from a psych eval, too :D

9dpo today. BFN. I'm sure I'm out. Temp following my typical pattern. I think next month I won't temp and I am going to get these tests out of my house!! They're making me crazy! We're trying to sway for a girl so we're only dtd'ing once each cycle (or well dtd's during fertile period and no protection ;) ) like 3 days before O. The odds are sooooo low so why am I being so crazy?!

My ovaries are hurting today though. I'm sure I have some cysts, which sucks! I'm hoping the pressure fades with AF

Not out until AF hits! A woman on another post didn't get a positive until 12dpo and even still it was VERY faint.

I'm having some subtle cramping today, fatigue and bb's are sort of tingly at times. 8 dpo!

Hey ladies im right there with you dpo 8 and testing with IC and man i was crampy today AF came last month at dpo 8, i was sooooo mad. I feel like it was a chemical/implantation failure. Ive never bled that early before. My temp took a dip today we shall see in the morning.

Good luck!

Anyone use opks thru the entire month? I do i get 2 surges sometimes.

With ds i had +opk cd 14 +opk cd32 +hpt cd 42. But i was doing them the entire time so when it poped up i knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->