7dpo. Anyone testing soon?

Momma I've been using them to sort of see if they darken towards getting a BFP and they're so light! So I feel like def out this month. Next month I'm going to trim down all the testing because it's making me loco!!

Bkp have you tested yet?

Afm 10dpo and bfn this am. I got a BFP with a nice solid line at 10dpo with my son so I'm feeling pretty out. My temps are a bit higher than normal at this stage though so at least I feel like my hormones are pretty stable? and if not pg I've got some intense cysts causing symptoms! Which kind of wigs me out

It's raining here super hard and I wish I could just take an easy day and feel bad for myself :)rofl:) but I have a huge photo shoot to do. At least it's caramels so I can eat them all day and be distracted! Not too bad I suppose :D

So I thought I had ov on 12th June but looks like I ovulated on 20th so I'm back to being 2dpo!

9 dpo today, I tested this morning with a dollar store test and bfn. Still not out but not feeling super hopeful. We're only on our second cycle TTC so realistically I know it could still be a while.

I think next cycle I'm not going to use opks either. Made me so crazy this time!

Bkp we're on our first month TTCing #2 so I need to be patient! It took 7 months with #1 but there were a couple external reasons for that. I tested today with a dollar tree test too and bfn. I'm feeling out this month too :(

Sarah oh no that's terrible! Did you dtd around your O?

Yes the day before thankfully so hopefully we did enough!

Just means another wait before testing! I'm going to test around 9dpo which is 29th, I'll post a pic xx

Your still testing quite early aren't you? Your not out until af! Xx

That's true I suppose :) I just feel like since I got such a strong BFP with my son at 10dpo that I'd have the same now. But I know that isn't logical... he implanted on the early side. Still! I really feel like I have a gnarly cyst on one side and it's even causing swelling :( it's freaking me out quite a lot! I'm trying not to test anymore today.... but it's hard, hah!!

Sarah good luck! Sorry you have to restart the tww though 😝

Melewen is there anything that can be done for a cyst? Or is it a wait for it to go away thing?

6dpo here, could not stop sneezing yesterday, thought it was hay fever but I don't normally suffer and tablets didn't help so it's either a cold or a pregnancy symptom! Let's face it, during the tww anything is a symptom!
Trying to decide when to test, earliest is Saturday but my oh will be around and I want to be able to surprise him.

How about you? X

Haha, I know how that is! I've been symptom spotting like a mad woman!

I'm 12 dpo today, didn't test. I decided I'm just going to wait it out instead of driving myself crazy with bfns.

Last month my bbs were sore throughout my tww, this time they only just started getting sore last night. Who knows! 😜

Saturday you'll be how many dpo? 12?

11 I think??

The sneezing and runny nose has completely gone today so no idea what that is all about!

How long are you going to wait? X

Weird! I just started getting a bit of a runny nose this morning. I'm guessing it's just because I didn't sleep well last night.

I think I'll wait a couple more days. I'm due for AF in 2 days, so if she doesn't show before then I'll test that morning.

I'm having some subtle AF like cramps now though, so I might be out for this month. ☹

I remember having af like cramps when I was pregnant with my son so it doesn't necessarily mean af is coming!

I am thinking of testing on Thursday but it's a bit awkward because we do not have a toilet in our ensuite so I can't hide it from my oh and I want to use fmu! Do you think it would be a waste of a test if I hold from say lunchtime and do a test around 4 when I get home from work? Xx

Hmm, it might be. I only say that because I've had bfns 7-11dpo. I think the longer you wait the better your chances are of getting a pos. But again, I'm a POAS maniac so I can't really talk 🤣

Yes you are probably right. I do have some cheapies so I may try one Thursday or Friday and only use my frer if I get a line.

Please update when you test too :)

I will, you too!

Have you used wondfos? This is my first time using them. Everywhere I go frers are sold out so that's why I just got some tests online.

I haven't used wondfo but I have some cheap tests from amazon, think they are called one step?

I managed to get 4 frer from amazon, all the shops here sell the curved ones but I prefer the old ones!

I stupidly went out and bought a frer and tested this afternoon. Bfn.

Ugghhhhh. What is wrong with me? 😑

Do you have a pic Hun?

It could stil be early if you are not sure of your ovulation date?

I was so tempted to use a cheapie this morning but I resisted! I am working from home today though so there is still time to give in and test!

No I threw it out. Waiting on AF now!

I'm impressed at your will power! 😊

I don't temp and had trouble with OPKs, but based on cm and an app I use, I think I o'ed on cd16. Of course could easily be off a couple days!

How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->