7dpo. Anyone testing soon?

I don't temp or use opk either.

I'm not sure if I am looking too hard for things but I have had cramps the last couple of days and been super tired. Struggling to get up in the mornings which isn't normally the case. Also some foods taste funny and I can smell a lot. Probably nothing but I'm still on track to test at the weekend! :)

How are you feeling? Xx

Hello Sarah.

Your symptoms sound promising :)
Im the same at the moment no Temps or okp. Do you use an app to follow?
I use an app, and have followed cm. I have used okps in the past so feel I know signs quite well now.

Bk16- you are not put yet!! Some people don't see bfp till after af due. Even by weeks!

Yes I use glow and Ovia and they both said 21st June for ovulation so I think I am 7dpo today.

I'm on cd30, AF should be due today but I'm still well within the normal variation range.

I'm not totally sure of when I ovulated now so I could be 12, 13 or 14dpo.

Sarah- feeling excited for you! Getting close to test time!

Slowloris- hi! Are you in the tww as well?

I think I'm going to test on Sunday if I can wait that long!

I've noticed an increase in cm (tmi) and generally feel a bit pants today but I have a mild gluten intolerance so it can give me stomach aches sometimes xx

I've noticed the same thing, increased cm. Keep thinking AF is here but she's not yet.

The tww is so frustrating! I'm the worst symptom spotter. Thing is, one of these times they actually will be real symptoms as we'll be preg. 😜

I am! I'm 7 dpo and literally going crazy. I know its WAY to early but my boobs are totally killing me and very achy, never experienced this before. I also been having cramping since ovulation, and very emotional. Hoping for our BFP this month!

Hello all :)

Bk16 yes I'm currently approx 11dpo.

Sarah34 i use the ovia app and just use eve to track general cycle. :)

I am trying not to symptom spot. But I got so excited around ov when I saw lots of ewcm and hat now I can't help myself! Even though we only dtd 1 day during that. It's not too easy to catch my Oh at the mo as he is working nights! I work days so....

I have found my symptoms from last month and have been adding into the thread. They are quite different this time round but I think it was the last one that was the odd month!

Bk16 and babydust when are you gonna start testing? Sarah I might try and hold put till Sunday! Depends if my test arrive tomorrow... Haha

I only have two tests left so I can't test before Sunday! I have a frer and a cheapie so think I'll use my cheapie on Sunday and confirm with frer if it's bfp but will save it for next week if cheapie shows bfn. Xx

I am exhausted this morning, driving to work I was yawning every 10 mins or so! I'm either pregnant or lazy :)

Well I tested.. Got home and tests were here! No will power at all!
It was Bfn :(

Fx that it turns into bfp! But least I won't get too excited now!

I caved too and I swear I see the faintest line ever. I am now out of tests so I will buy more on Saturday and test Sunday fmu xxx

Sarah do you have a picture?

Slowloris you're probably just too early. I know the POAS struggle is real! lol

I'm on cd31, still no sign of AF. I might actually be 13dpo right now, but not totally sure.

I have a picture but I only have my phone camera so it's not picking it up! My oh can't see anything so now I'm questioning myself!

Attachments

• IMG_1262.jpg
    IMG_1262.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 14
Hmmm...I can't see anything either. :/ But you're still super early!

https://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag278/slowloris1/DSC_1151_zpstviugzfn.jpg

Bfn :(

Do you mind if I join in? Im a little later than you all. Im just about 3-4dpo now.

Sarah - I see something very very faint on the FRER. I know that they sometimes have a nasty indent, so I hope that it's not the case for you, and that the line gets darker!

Slowloris - sorry about your BFN! Youre not out yet :flower:

Do you mind if I join in? Im a little later than you all. Im just about 3-4dpo now.

Sarah - I see something very very faint on the FRER. I know that they sometimes have a nasty indent, so I hope that it's not the case for you, and that the line gets darker!

Thank you and welcome :) xx

Thank you and welcome :) xx

Thank you!

What is the other test? Is that a first response dip & read?

Anyone tested again yet? I'm still waiting for af to turn up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->