7dpo. Anyone testing soon?

Af is due weds for me so I'm going to test with fmu tomorrow. Fully expecting a bfn though!

Do you mind if I join in? Im a little later than you all. Im just about 3-4dpo now.

Sarah - I see something very very faint on the FRER. I know that they sometimes have a nasty indent, so I hope that it's not the case for you, and that the line gets darker!

Slowloris - sorry about your BFN! Youre not out yet :flower:

Thank you and welcome :) xx

Thank you!

What is the other test? Is that a first response dip & read?

It's a cheapie internet one, think it's called one step. How many dpo are u now?

Do you mind if I join in? Im a little later than you all. Im just about 3-4dpo now.

Sarah - I see something very very faint on the FRER. I know that they sometimes have a nasty indent, so I hope that it's not the case for you, and that the line gets darker!

Slowloris - sorry about your BFN! Youre not out yet :flower:

Thank you and welcome :) xx

Thank you!

What is the other test? Is that a first response dip & read?

It's a cheapie internet one, think it's called one step. How many dpo are u now?

Im 6dpo today.
The past two days I have had a heap of creamy lotiony CM, and Ive had a pimple on my neck pop up, as well as an ulcer on the inside of my top lip. Hoping these are signs!!

I have 50 ICs in the bathroom that I have ordered. Thats what Ill be using. Then I have a couple of FRERs in case I get a line on an IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->