7dpo update bfp at 13dpo :)

I'm 9dpo today, and as of 2.5 hours ago I'm feeling sick. Exhausted, a little shaky, a little nauseated (but still really hungry!), bloated, possibly gassy, and both warm and chilly at the same time. OH it convinced I'm pregnant!

He actually just told me that BDing the night I said I ovulated felt different. He can't nail down exactly how/why it felt different, but he says it did. :shrug: It certainly felt different for me (which makes me really hopeful! Felt like BDing the evening before AF.) but he's never felt anything different when AF is coming so I don't know how he felt something now!

Keeping my fingers crossed that this time WAS different for you and its the BFP you want!! :)

Good luck orgle fingers are crossed for you xx

Hey ladies how is everyone ? has anyone tested ?I'm 10dpo today and bfn still have hope though, as im using 25miu tests usually use 10miu and even then didn't get anything faint until 14dpo :) I am cranky , tired and lots of lotion cm , boobs never got really sore after ov like usual but nipples are sensitive . Xx

7dpo, woke up in the night for wee which is unusual for me and had some really odd vivid dreams I can remember, also woke a bit snuffly. Cm starts clumpy and thick and goes lotion like through the da...anyone got the long awaited BFP yet?

Hi can i jump in on your thread?

Today i am 9dpo i think we are all due AF around the same time from the look of it. It is 9:05am in the uk and i have had to send my son to school with my mother in law and climb back in to bed, i feel like o have been ran over with a truck, (i hope its not flu or anything) my boobs are killing me and my back really hurts, i noticed i kept waking up to turn over last night as when i was lying on my side my hips were aching to the point where i couldnt get back to sleep, and my pelvis was achy too, i had some twinges during the night and still this morning...... I have a lot of gas too (so embarassing) and got up 3xfor a wee! Weird. If anyone gets a BFP could they turn their text green, then we could see who gets one :) (it makes it easier to stalk their symptoms lol) xx

Kimmy and becky your symptoms sound good , good luck when will you test ? Xx

Kimmy and becky your symptoms sound good , good luck when will you test ? Xx

Hi, ism tempted to test today but i am so scared of getting a negative result 😞 do you think i should hold out or test?? Xx

I had a banana this morning and had to do everything in my power not to throw up. I've had a headache for the past 3 days and I woke up twice in the middle of the night to pee. Oh and I've been so exhausted that my bedtime this week has been 8pm on the dot, that really hasn't happened since I was pregnant in December!! :)

Dying to test but scared of a BFN so trying to hold out until Friday since AF is due Monday! ^.^

Lozzy fingers x for you , I'm 11dpo bfn for me too :(

So the latest is, I'm extremely emotional and weepy today, so much so I cried and wasn't too sure why?! My boobs are getting even more painful, really achey and just bluergh! Crumbled and did a test and got a BFN :( hoping it will change and AF will stay away!

Can i please join you ladies your all seeming friendly i hav had cramps and hot sweats in night peeing all the time mood swings galore i reaaaaly want to b pregnant xxx

Kimmy how many dpo are you ? Your symptoms sound good :) catmummy hi and welcome how many dpo are you ? Xx
I'm 12dpo today boobs are getting more tender , feeling a bit dizzy , cramps on and off . I'm staying hopeful until af arrives :)

Kimmy how many dpo are you ? Your symptoms sound good :) catmummy hi and welcome how many dpo are you ? Xx
I'm 12dpo today boobs are getting more tender , feeling a bit dizzy , cramps on and off . I'm staying hopeful until af arrives :)

I'm either 8/9dpo now, I got my first +opk last tues, I
Don't temp, but going from his I felt it was last wed I actually Od. I did another IC this morning and it was BFN again, I know it's very unusual to test positive so early but it gets me so down! But not out until the witch arrives! Are you still testing?

Yep your definately not out yet :) I tested this morning bfn again I'm still trying to be positive I think I'm 12dpo , could be less only going by cm and aches . I will just keep testing each morning until af or bfp :)

Very true! Keep us posted of your progress :dust:

Ok so I used an ic tonight just because I'm addicted lol I swear I see a shadow ? Not reading into it at all as I don't trust these at all , and is probably just my line eye .
https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc429/tempy6/image.jpg1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->