7dpo update bfp at 13dpo :)

I don't see anything yet but I'm really bad at spotting lines x

I'm pretty sure I'm seeing things lol I'm so annoyed I ordered the wrong tests so I have 30 x 25miu tests which are for use when af is due , not like the 10miu ones so even if i am going to get a bfp prob won't happen for 4 more days or so .

How early do the 10miu start to detect?

I'm not 100% but I think 8dpo onwards, the ones I've ordered claim as early as 5 days before af due so 9 dpo :)

Hi today i am 11dpo sorry i havent posted for a few days i have felt so poorly.

My symptoms are now, feeling really bloated, i still feel weird down there almost like what i do when im ovulting, i have woke up feeling extremely nauseated and exhausted even after being quite well rested. My boobs are still extremely sore and for the past 2days i havent been able to wear a bra as that is making me more sickly. I am praying this is all good. I have also been feeling dizzy. Xx

Kimmy i tested 2days ago with a 25mui (i thought it was a 10) and it was a BFN so i am trying to hold out as long as possible, i was so dissapointed, we have been trying for a long time and its getting really difficult to keep seeing a BFN xx

Have you tested yet? X

Yeah this morning at8/9dpo, BFN, but I'm not giving up hope! I know how you feel Hun, been trying since last march...x

Have you been to see a GP about TTC yet? In the uk if you have unsucessfully gotten pregnant they will see you about tests etc. my fiance and i have been and we have our appointment for next week at the hosipital, i have had scans done etc to make sure i am ok so they need to check over my fiance as on his last test he had 0 sperm in his sample so im hoping it has started working otherwise all my symptom watching etc is for nothing xx

Yeah I had bloods and ultrasound done in the summer....had my hospital appointment last Friday, the consultant didn't seem massively phased, he took some swabs and I'm to go for some more bloods on CD1 and CD21 of my next cycle ( hoping I don't have another cycle :) ) he has then booked me back in June for the HSG dye test. My OH is doing his sample next week. X

Oo your further than me! What is a HSG test? My scans were fine and he said theres no further action on my part but i dont know of this fertility hospital will think so or whether i will have to go back and have further tests. I dont know why they have to take so long organising appointments etc :( x

Beckie your symptoms sound promising :) fingers x for us all .

Thanks TTC i am hoping this month is our month as i am hoping we get our BFP. X

I believe it's where they send dye around your uterus and tubes to ensure there are no tiny unknown blockages or anything! I know it takes them ages, in their tees they like things to happen unassisted I think but it's so frustrating! Xx

I'm feeling like I'm out today :nope:

I'm 12dpo. My symptoms have mostly vanished, my BBT chart took a 0.2 degree dip today (still well above my cover line, but still a drop close to AF), and I broke down and did a test (SMU) and got a negative.

I know there's still hope, and I was SO confident up until this morning, but I'm feeling out today.

So today I'm either 10/11 dpo. Couldnt wait any longer and took a test this morning, BFN but I'm not losing hope until AF arrives on Tuesday!!!!

I'm just all bleugh today! Feel so tired and out of sorts, just not myself, but testing negative this morning has thrown me! I know it's still very early at 8/9dpo but I was so sure!
Keep getting a short sharp stabbing pain in my left side today...

Okay scratch my last post. Just went to go pee and had this light pink discharge when i wiped. Unlike when I usually start AF but I'm thinking maybe the miscarriage still has my body changing up. I googled it though (That darn Google!!!) and it said it might be implantation bleeding since its at 10 dpo?!?! Any one go through this before????!

Oo everyones symptoms sound so good! Im hoping we get BFP's we arent out until the witch is here, ive had implantation bleeding before it was just pinkish on the paper and i had a few niggly cramps that was in my second pregnancy, eeee good luck x

I got this this morning at 13dpo but took longer than the 10 minute time frame so not sure . https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc429/tempy6/image.jpg1_1.jpg
https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc429/tempy6/image.jpg5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->