7dpo

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully it was just too early and BFP is still on its way! :dust:

What brand test did you use? I know certain tests are notorious for false negatives, like the digis

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully it was just too early and BFP is still on its way! :dust:

What brand test did you use? I know certain tests are notorious for false negatives, like the digis

I used FRER, I am only guessing I am 9dpo by my cb digi ovulation test, so I could be less than that.

FX that you're just early! I do hope you can find a way to stay positive! I know how hard that is :-(

I'm trying, I think when my body is ready it will be pregnant again :)

hi ladies can i jump in? i think we are all testing around the same time. i test in a week on monday the 21st. i havent had too many symptoms except mucous the other day which i am not sure if that is a good or bad sign. than a headache tonight and diarrhea today but that could be from milk products messing with my stomach like they sometimes do.

fingers crossed we all get stickys!!!!

hi ladies can i jump in? i think we are all testing around the same time. i test in a week on monday the 21st. i havent had too many symptoms except mucous the other day which i am not sure if that is a good or bad sign. than a headache tonight and diarrhea today but that could be from milk products messing with my stomach like they sometimes do.

fingers crossed we all get stickys!!!!

:hi: welcome!! Fx for you that this is your month :) how long have you been ttc for?

Mummytobe I am now in your boat... 9 or 10dpo and I caved and tested- BFN :( but I'm trying to take my own advice and stay positive! :)

Hi :hi: I tested again today and big fat negative! Grr. I'm totally losing hope now :(

hi ladies!!! remember its not over till the witch shows!!!!!
fingers crossed for us...

i know, i hate the waiting game. I am trying to stay busy with my kids, and having a daily project to try to keep my mind off of testing...... why can't it be monday??!?!?

I hope that you don't mind if I join in! I believe I ovulated a little earlier than usual this month and am 7 dpo. Going to try to hold out on testing until Monday but I'm a POAS addict so I'll probably cave and use some of my IC to test this weekend lol. Hope we all get BFPs!

I hope that you don't mind if I join in! I believe I ovulated a little earlier than usual this month and am 7 dpo. Going to try to hold out on testing until Monday but I'm a POAS addict so I'll probably cave and use some of my IC to test this weekend lol. Hope we all get BFPs!

:hi: hi! I think deep down we're all poas addicts :haha: I started testing at 7dpo I'm crazy!! Fx for your BFP!! :)

Hi everyone.. I'm 9 dpo and I caved in and tested this morning and got a BFN... I'm hoping and praying its because I tested too early. I'm sure I have all of the signs - bad stomach cramps, I don't normally get them with AF! Headaches, backache, funny taste, the worst sore throat ever and a really bad cold! Haven't felt sick though. With baby no 1 it happened first time. This is our first attempt at baby no 2 so keeping fingers crossed that it happens sgtraight away, but heard no 2 is much harder :(

Hi everyone.. I'm 9 dpo and I caved in and tested this morning and got a BFN... I'm hoping and praying its because I tested too early. I'm sure I have all of the signs - bad stomach cramps, I don't normally get them with AF! Headaches, backache, funny taste, the worst sore throat ever and a really bad cold! Haven't felt sick though. With baby no 1 it happened first time. This is our first attempt at baby no 2 so keeping fingers crossed that it happens sgtraight away, but heard no 2 is much harder :(

:hi:

Fx that your just testing too early 9dpo is really early so there's still plenty of hope for you :)

I'm about 12dpo today and I tested today and got bfn :(

FX for ALL of you! Only 8dpo and caved into a IC this morning, BFN which I expected. I have no symptoms what so ever, or at least none that I am picking up on. Also having strange spotting like I did last month. Started 3 days after O day and on day 5 of it now. Only there after a BM and some after going to the gym yesterday. I don't believe this month will be a good one for me which is really disheartening because DH is away for the next 2 months so I'll be out of the game for awhile.

mummy to be- it still could be! i think some people dont get their positive tlil 14dpo! and no witchy yet right?! hang in there

Sweet bliss I'm sorry to hear your OH is out of town :( hope this Is your month.

Juliet - no AF yet and my boobs (nipples are killing) sorry for the tmi but this is what happened in my previous pregnancy but I'm trying not to get my hopes up, having cramps right now so praying AF isn't on her evil way :(

ugh i tested- negative :/ but it was a bit early for me to test.... i found a old preggo test in the bathroom, i had bought two tonight for tomorrow morning and sunday morning. so maybe it was cause i tested in the evening?
i dont know.
hope its not over for us mummytobe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->