7dpo

It's not over till the witch shows!! Fx for you stay positive :)

I agree, it isn't over until AF shows! FX for you still!

Yesterday afternoon after grocery shopping I had cramping and it lasted for a few hours. 9dpo now and the cramps are gone now. I forgot to take an IC this morning but that was probably good because I'm certain it would have been a BFN. I have zero symptoms besides the cramping yesterday but I don't know if that is even a good symptom. The last two days my BBT has dropped about 0.05 each day. I've heard it drops before AF but I'm still 7 days out from her arrival. I really hope she isn't going to show early, or even at all. I NEED this to be my month but it isn't looking all too bright.

Mummy to be, did your cramping from yesterday go away?

I agree, it isn't over until AF shows! FX for you still!

Yesterday afternoon after grocery shopping I had cramping and it lasted for a few hours. 9dpo now and the cramps are gone now. I forgot to take an IC this morning but that was probably good because I'm certain it would have been a BFN. I have zero symptoms besides the cramping yesterday but I don't know if that is even a good symptom. The last two days my BBT has dropped about 0.05 each day. I've heard it drops before AF but I'm still 7 days out from her arrival. I really hope she isn't going to show early, or even at all. I NEED this to be my month but it isn't looking all too bright.

Mummy to be, did your cramping from yesterday go away?

Hi! :flower: don't lose hope cramping is a good sign as long as you weren't keeled over in huge amounts of pain of course :)

The cramping is still here I swear I feel so pregnant but another bfn today. I think the witch is due around tomorrow, I have stomach ache right now and back ache so I'm gearing my self up for seeing AF soon. :(

Anyone willing to analyze a FF chart? I'm SO thrown off by it. When I look at it, I think that I ovulated on CD 12, but they're saying CD 17. I wasn't tracking my CM so I don't have that and I didn't take OPK's this month because I was trying to not be too obsessive since we had already planned to BD every other day starting on CD 8 and going until CD 16. We didn't end up BD on CD 16 because I started having mid cycle spotting and I thought I had already O'd. Any input?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4144e3

Anyone willing to analyze a FF chart? I'm SO thrown off by it. When I look at it, I think that I ovulated on CD 12, but they're saying CD 17. I wasn't tracking my CM so I don't have that and I didn't take OPK's this month because I was trying to not be too obsessive since we had already planned to BD every other day starting on CD 8 and going until CD 16. We didn't end up BD on CD 16 because I started having mid cycle spotting and I thought I had already O'd. Any input?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4144e3

I don't understand those charts sorry :( xx

Sweetbliss, from what I can see, you did indeed ovulate on cd17. The dip and jump on CD 12 just brought you back to your "normal" temperatures around that time, so it didn't count as an ovulation jump. I hope that makes sense.

Mummy, fx for you still!! I hope old AF stays away

I posted it on another thread as well and another lady said CD 17 as well but that CD 15 is a possibility as well. So now I have no idea how many dpo I am and my chances just went to very slim/none. My hopes are rock bottom and we won't be able to try again until June at least because DH is away. Today is not a good day for me.

I posted it on another thread as well and another lady said CD 17 as well but that CD 15 is a possibility as well. So now I have no idea how many dpo I am and my chances just went to very slim/none. My hopes are rock bottom and we won't be able to try again until June at least because DH is away. Today is not a good day for me.

:hugs::hugs:

mummy are you testing sunday?? you are better than me at waiting!
i hope i just tested too early.... i have one test left and Monday go to doc office.

mummy are you testing sunday?? you are better than me at waiting!
i hope i just tested too early.... i have one test left and Monday go to doc office.

Juliet I tested this morning and got bfn !! I swear I feel so pregnant though :( I'm so nauseas right now and my backs killing. Uh! :(

Your good having a test there and not taking it ;)

Hello ladies do u mind me joining u all.
I am in the same boat as mummy to be. Trying for my second N had an early miscarriage in march. I had a positive opk at 9 april so I am 9 dpo but got a bfn this morning. I have heard u r most fertile after a miscarriage so lets see :)

Hello ladies do u mind me joining u all.
I am in the same boat as mummy to be. Trying for my second N had an early miscarriage in march. I had a positive opk at 9 april so I am 9 dpo but got a bfn this morning. I have heard u r most fertile after a miscarriage so lets see :)

I was also told by the nurse after mc your very fertile. Good luck Hun hope you get that BFP this month :dust:

miriam, welcome and good luck! 9dpo is still early!!!!

miummytobe- i totally hear you on the symptoms... i am trying not to read into mine, but i had nausea a few times this week, and just other things that are not my normal self, you know?? sounds like we will both know for pretty sure by sunday/monday. fingers crossed for us!!

Thanx ladies n hope we all get pregnant soon...

Hi ladies how u doing? I am 10 dpo today.took a test with fmu n I can see a super faint line on it not sure if its true or I have line eye lolz... I ll test again tomorrow to see if it get any dark...
Have any one of u tested today????

Pic pic pic :)

Yeah I tested this morning and bfn!! AF is due today though but no sign yet.

mummytobe, i tested again this morning and negative :/ i am trying not to loose hope but if neg again tomorrow than i am probably out

I tested again this morning and got BFP!!!!! 9dpo was BFN and 12dpo BFP. That's why you need to test again! I was so surprised :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->