7th Natural cycle IVF(w/o meds) and finally BFP!

Update, my left follicle stopped growing at 13,5mm "fell asleep and my body selected a dominant one" said my RE. An other one is growing, it's 16mm still too early to trigger O. We want to see 20mm. Shooting for Saturday IUI. My RE told me that this cycle is different, slow growing follicle may be a good thing.

CD 16 didn't have +OPK yesterday.
I did my IUI today, I havn't o'ed yet. My follicle was 20,6mm. Uterine lining 14mm, I didn't trigger HCG, I wanted more natural way of treatment this cycle.
Not in 2ww yet, but soon. Waiting for my rised AM temps.
In This cycle my O is really late, ussually we collect an egg on CD12 or CD13. My follicle is a very slow and is stubborn like my dh:) We had to monitor it 4 times this cycle.
All my 6 IVFs went smoothly with only one ultrasound! HCG trigger and ER in 36 hours.
Hoping for a good news!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Dovkav x

My temp is up for 2 mornings now and I think I am 2dpo, I'll start my progesterone tonight.
I have hope;
1. I have never tried TTC after flushing tubes
2. I have never tried TTC with progesterone after O.
3. In 6 months I have never had my follicle growing so slow.
4. I didn't spot after AF till O this cycle.

dovkav, I so hope you will get lucky this month!

Thank you girls!

Sorry for BFN, bunyhuny:hug: I am wishing you only positive thoughts and best luck for your second IVF. Please update us. Will you continue your old thread or you'll start a new one?
Hoping and praying for only good results

Hey girl. I'm not sure. I might start a new journal for this coming IVF cycle. I'll update as soon as I know.

How's the progesterone going?

5 dpo today. I want to start testing at 10dpo.
I have no problems with progesterone, I take them vaginally 200mg every evening. It doesn't give me any side effects.

I am very hungry and I have appetite for carbs and anything I find in the fridge healthy or not. Ussually I am a healthy freak!
Bleeding left nostril evey other day for a few seconds. Also I have headache on the same side at that moment. Maybe progesterone is playing tricks on me:)

I forgot to tell you that my hubby assited in IUI. He removed a cap from the catheter. It was so adorable! He kept it as a souvenir. It's a baby blue color. That's my nickname, he calls me baby blue all the time. My eyes are sky blue. Also it's my favourite color. A baby boy color. I know we'll have a boy soon. I knew that for fact when I was a teenager.
Earlier or later we'll be blessed with joy, I promise you:friends:

Happy Valentines:kiss:

dovkav, how is it going? are you about 10dpiui? you can start testing in a day or two. I am so hoping this is it for you. keeping my fingers crossed!

How's it going, dovkav? Are you testing soon or are you going to wait a bit longer? Stalking for good news!!

Thank you girls.
Hopefully I'll start testing tomorrow.
It is sunny here in Germany. Yesterday was a very warm first Spring day. Spring flowers are blooming....
Hopefully I'll be in good mood tomorrow.

Briss, I was wrong about my clinic. Well, my RE told me she can not freeze 20 embryos. Lower than that is OK. She would grow many embies to blasts.

If my R tube fails, and probably will, I'd like to give a chance to a L tube.
I would do another IUI if I have a mature follicle on the L side.
It'll give me peace of mind that I did everyhing I could...
Than I need to convince my hubby for stims. Soak myself in nasty, ugly hormones.

ON the other hand, if my egg quality was bad in all 5 egg retrievals. It is possibility that a good egg will pop out during IUIs. And we won't catch it.
I give this up to God and he'll decide...

Hey girlie. Just checking in on you. How you feeling? I started stimming tonight and am so exhausted. They added in Prednisone this cycle and I think it must be the cause, since I don't remember being this tired during stims last time around... Have you ever taken Prednisone?

Glad you're having lovely weather there, and I really hope you get your BFP this cycle so you won't have to make any more IF plans for a while!

bunyhuny, Prednisone is really hard core so I am not surprised you are not feeling that great on it. Hopefully it will make the difference and you will get your BFP. Do you know if you would need to carry on taking it through the first trimester?

dovkav, 20 embryos is a lot! even if you get 20 eggs, you will probably end up with 15-18 embryos out of which only 4-8 will probably get to blastocyst stage. I think your plan to try IUI before going for stims is a good one, you really need to feel positive as stim cycles can be tough. you are only 34, I am sure your eggs are fine, there can be an occasional bad egg but most of them should be of good quality.

Got BFN this morning at 11dpiui
I'll retest in 2 days again.
After I did my test, I researched the best clinics in US. I read 2011 CDC reports.
My hubby wants to wait a year cos now we are free and can travel. IN the past 2 years we had to take care of his father with Alzheimers. So we could choose the clinic's that are close to us.
I am interested in clinics who does PGS pre-implanation genetic screening. First we need to do our genetic blood tests at genetic counseling.
Dr. does a biopsy of a blast, freezes and the results come in a week. My hubby doesn't like the idea of freezing embies. Sure they may not survive thawing. However, other clinics do PGS on a 3day embryo and than transfer a fresh one.

Bunny,
I never took prednisone. I think it's for reducing inflammation and natural killer cells activity.
I am so excited for you! I am so admire your strengh and patients.

Briss, thank you for positive encouragement.
Next Monday we'll test hubby for sperm dna fragm.

Dov - sorry for your bfn !

Not many people actually end up with friaries becoz they have too be top quilaty and most off the the the best 2 are put back in you !

Am 21 - had 3 cycles no frosties each Time I've had 16eggs x

dovkav123- Hey hunny! Sorry for the BFN. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: If you're looking for a new IVF clinic that is a little more local, DH and I travel overseas from the US to do our IVF in Prague. The clinic here is actually very good with high success rates. It is called ISCARE and the price is much, much less than in the US. They do PGD (pre-implanation genetic diagnostics) and they offer vitrification freezing upgrade for a fee. For PGD they do the FISH method to check for chromosomal and structural problems. Their freeze/unfreeze survivability rates are near perfect and out of the two blasts I had frozen and the 4 1 day embies, all came out of the freeze in perfect condition, one actually ended up looking better after a couple hours that when it went in!

Though I m/c my first cycle, I did get pregnant. The doctor who did my transfer was Dr Hulvert and he is very, very good. He has transfered thousands of successful pregnancies. The only reason I think my FET failed is because he was on his winter holiday and my regular RE had to do the transfer.

This is the ISCARE price list: https://www.iscare.cz/price_list.html You can click through the rest of their website from there. Anyway- just in case you wanted a cheaper, more local option to try out in the mean time.

Briss- They have me on a low dose of Prednisone- 5mg a day. So far all I've been is sleepier than normal. I'm hoping I don't get any terrible mood issues. If I get pregnant, I'll stay on it until 16 weeks, since last pregnancy I bled the entire time and then lost the baby in the 10th week. Better safe than sorry, you know?

dovkav, I am sorry about BFN but it may still be early, I did not get a positive until 13 DPO. keeping my fingers crossed for you.

bunyhuny, your clinic looks great. Do you know if Prednisone has any side effects in pregnancy? Probably not such a low dose but I am just curios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->