8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

awwwww sweetie.. dont stress its ok :hugs: dont forget you got a little bub in there :D your gonna have a baby!!! :wohoo: how exciting!!!
.. and im sure your house will be done soon... the weeks will fly by with being pregnant and b4 u know you will be sitting in your new house with a baby bump, OH and your little G.. :)
im here for you so vent alll u want :hugs: im sorry if it didnt help.. :hugs:
i know how u feel about the stress etc.. im stressing too.. but cuz of college.. and money.. :nope: i know its shity now but it wil be ok. ive saved money for the bubs since he start of the summer thats grand but college is just loves to charge us for everything or anything right now :dohh: and im meant to be getting my college grant like ages ago but they are delayed grrr oh well i know it will be ok :flower:
im excited cuz i keep thinking of my brothers wedding in august and how fun it will be to bring LO with us to the uk :cloud9: and everyone will get to meet him/her
i keep nearly saying to mom how long does it take to get a passport lol!! my mom had her first around june/july so i was asking her questions about her first pregnancy.. she didn get any m/s at all.. so maybe i wont cuz mine has stopped completely only get a few spells of nausea now and again..

anyway sorry for the novel :hugs:

Thank you my sweet.......:hugs: Of course you help, I have no one here who understands or even tries for that matter so it means a lot that I can vent to u when I like.....:kiss: You're a gem! I will write more later gotta go right now to bring something to ralph that he needs at our house.... catch ya later babe!:hugs:

EDIT: Hi I'm back! Didn't take as long as I thought!
Back to what you wrote me... You're right that I gotta keep thinking of little bub in there... the thing is that that is sometimes what makes me stress more. Like I said i want to enjoy this pregnancy! I want to sit with little G and R and my bump and be happy, not stressed about moving house so late in the game..... oh it's prob just hormones but I feel really shitty right now....:nope:
I am sorry that you are feeling stressed about the college stuff. I know it can get pretty expensive to study and you did a great thing by saving up some money beforehand - very smart move! So be proud of yourself for that and don't forget that you will be earning more money before you know it! Things can only get better.... (should take my own medicine huh?!)
Oooh one more thing - Sorry hun I didn't get the passport thing you wrote - cos doesn't your mum already know??:shrug:

sorry i didnt realise u had wrote back cuz it doesnt show up when u edit lol sorry i sud of checked it..
well yeah she knew about the spotting etc but i thought i had a chemical and taut i def wasnt preg.. so thats the last thing she knew so she doesnt actually know i am preggers right now.. confusing?? sorry lol i just thought actually its better if i dont say i am till at least xmas?? seems like a good family time to tell them :) im so excited i was thinking of telling my oldest brother does he mind adding a member to the wedding list.. :haha: davids finally got his head around that there is a baby there hes so excited now he was b4.. but its actually sunk in now that hes gonna be a daddy.
we will have a great summer :hugs: i told him we will have to be quick with passports etc.. as for travelling with a 4-6 week old baby :dohh: that might be abit hard.. cuz were going on the ferry not flying.. if i can get away without having to fly i will hehe..

and i think its prob better cuz u can walk around the ferry and get a cabin if u want so it sud be easier that way..

im sorry your stressing hun :( :hugs: im sure the house will be done soon hun

ohhh i forgot to tell u... :blush: i went to the docs today about my sore hips (i was complaining :haha:) saying how can at 6 weeks i be having such bad hip pain and she pushed on my tummy and she thinks im more 8 weeks than 6 weeks.. i was like are u sure its not just me haha!! she thinks im 8 weeks :shock: i said i cudnt be cuz i tested and didn get a result till so late i thought i was 6 weeks. said it might of just not been filtering into my urine.. then she said OR... its more than one!!!! :shock: (personally i think its just me) lol guess we have to wait untill our first scan :D

OMG How exciting!!!! Imagine that - 2 bubs!! Aaaaaaaarrrghh!!!:happydance:
Even the fact that you are further along is exciting!! Bet you can't wait for that scan!! Woohoooooo!! I am sooo excited for you hun!!......:hugs:
And that's fab about your mum, I thought she had come along to all the apts and seen everything, but much better this way cos you get some time for you and david to absorb it all... Christmas will be a perfect time.....:hugs:
You impress me with your maturity kate, I think that was well thought out.... or was that TAUT out hehehe!:kiss:
Sounds like you will have some more time to get those passports sorted then hey?!
Sorry bout the editing thing, I didn't realise either that it wouldn't update the time.... oooops!:dohh:
I bet you're dyin for that first scan.... hehe..... awwwww.....:hugs:

I'm about 12 or 13 dpo. I have had some symptoms on and off. Had sore boobs for a few weeks. They are worse now but that could be cos the witch is due at the weekend. I felt really periody last week like I could come on any day and have had some light headed spells. It's hard to know if its all in my head but my boobs are the worst. They feel bigger and feel painful from the inside if that makes sense. It's my 1st cycle so could this be cos I came off bc last month?

yeah!!! im sooooo excited... i just wanna know.. either way ill be soo happy :D.. it cud also explain why my tummy has gone rock hard and is abit more out.. i really wanna know now :happydance:
but it is abit scary... two bubs .. :shock: i mean i hope im gonna be a good enough mother for that.. its just something i need to be good at.. ive always wanted to be a good mother... either way it will be sooner than i taut too.. exciting.. but im nervous now lol!! but im sure thats normal.. right??

awwww thanks hun :kiss: ive been questioned about my age b4.. ppl dont believe me when i tell them im 18.. there like what??

I'm about 12 or 13 dpo. I have had some symptoms on and off. Had sore boobs for a few weeks. They are worse now but that could be cos the witch is due at the weekend. I felt really periody last week like I could come on any day and have had some light headed spells. It's hard to know if its all in my head but my boobs are the worst. They feel bigger and feel painful from the inside if that makes sense. It's my 1st cycle so could this be cos I came off bc last month?

sounds very promising to me :thumbup: :happydance:

yeah!!! im sooooo excited... i just wanna know.. either way ill be soo happy :D.. it cud also explain why my tummy has gone rock hard and is abit more out.. i really wanna know now :happydance:
but it is abit scary... two bubs .. :shock: i mean i hope im gonna be a good enough mother for that.. its just something i need to be good at.. ive always wanted to be a good mother... either way it will be sooner than i taut too.. exciting.. but im nervous now lol!! but im sure thats normal.. right??

awwww thanks hun :kiss: ive been questioned about my age b4.. ppl dont believe me when i tell them im 18.. there like what??

I'm sure you will be a great mother hun. xxxx

sounds very promising to me :thumbup: :happydance:

Oooh I hope so. I'm not sure whether to test or to wait. I'm moving house this week too so it's an exciting week!!

I'm sure you will be a great mother hun. xxxx

awww thanks :cry: it means alot to me.. its hard to feel like a good mother after march.. :cry:

im just feeling so so upset right now... :cry: :cry: my friend lost her baby at 22 weeks ... her waters broke and they cudnt stop it... i just feel so sad.. :(

Aw that is really sad. It really breaks my heart to hear things like that.

Lot's of :hugs: to her xxx

she had a little girl :cry: im totally crushed for her.. :(

It's horrible for her. Life can be cruel sometimes thats for sure.

xxx

Oh hunni..... I am so so sorry.... it makes it hard to feel your own happiness when something like that happens.....:nope: I am sending you and your friend big big :hugs:.....

And you don't need to question your ability to be a good mother.... with a heart as big and as sweet as yours, you will be just wonderful.....:hugs: What happened in march was not your fault, you have to know that.:flower:
I'm off to bed babe..... Sleep tight hun.....:hugs:

Delamere - I have all fingers and toes X'd hun.... !:winkwink:

im just feeling so so upset right now... :cry: :cry: my friend lost her baby at 22 weeks ... her waters broke and they cudnt stop it... i just feel so sad.. :(

Babyhopes10, im so sorry for your friends loss :(

xoxoxo

hiya ladies.. today was hard.. but still went to crech today.. but when i was there i got a call from ym best friends OH saying he was minding a 10 month old baby and he cudnt get her to stop crying lol so i had to leave early and go help them out..

and last night i didn get any sleep.. i was sick all night ugh!!... so :nope: not feeling to great today... i need some pma

i hope your all well :hugs:

Awwww..... sending you a big box of PMA with a huge red ribbon on it!... and a cuddle....:hugs: Well done for saving the day for your friend too. So what was your secret to getting the LO to stop crying then??
Sorry you feeling sick hun.... early night for you tonight then....:sleep:
It's a tough time for you, but just have to keep thinking of that little bean of yours....:baby::hugs:

I am feeling ok, cough has subsided somewhat - yay!:happydance: Which means no gagging today, but I do feel icky just looking at certain foods. Today I made pasta with cream, bacon and mushrooms (which I normally LOVE) and my stomach was turning while I stirred it..... ugh.... hate that feeling - sux for a foodie like me hahaha! :haha:

i would love to be sitting at your house right now having some of that for dinner :cry:.. im so emotional.. its so silly..

well when i got there him, and two of his mates cudnt get her to stop crying.. and it was bcuz her nappy was the wrong way round.. and she was so tired bless...

as for going to bed early.. i wish i have a huge assignment due wednesday morning.. not one bit done.. :( it prob take me 5 hours to do so tonight and 2 2mor...
my tummy feels like its tired.. i dunno if that makes sense.. like ive done alot of sit ups..
and last night :blush: we bd cuz we hadnt since like ages ago lol and well :blush: i got sick right after poor david never seen him so worried
hes cooking for me right now :cloud9:

all i wanna do is go to sleep..

yayyy the cough is gone :happydance: :D i think i caught it tho LOL also the fire alarms went off in the crech today.. omg the panic to get 30 kids out safely.. having 30 kids crying is not a nice thing to listen to aswell as the fire alarm.. :dohh:

so can i come over for dinner :) lol

Oh you bet ya hun! Dishing up right now actually.... hurry!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"